Trade My Rare Northern For Your Island 45's?

Pete S

If you've got any please let me know what you have, I only need red and whites, not plain whites, and I don't need any UK recordings (Jackie Edwards etc), just the ska and rocksteady, I have records to trade from £5 to a few hundred quid so if you've got anything lying around, let me know, if I haven't got it then maybe we can do a deal.

cheers

pete

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you've got any please let me know what you have, I only need red and whites, not plain whites, and I don't need any UK recordings (Jackie Edwards etc), just the ska and rocksteady, I have records to trade from £5 to a few hundred quid so if you've got anything lying around, let me know, if I haven't got it then maybe we can do a deal.

cheers

pete

hatsoff2.gif WHATS YOUR MISSING WANTS? AND WHAT SORT OF ITEMS ARE YOU TRADEING? SEE YOU AT WOLVES RECORD FAIR TO-DAY. boxing.gif AND DO YOU WANT A COUPLE OF LPs:- "BLUES BROTHES-BST OF" EX == "THE MOST OF JACKIE EDWARDS ILP 906 VG ST V-VG+ SPARE 45s NONE BUT I HAVE EXCELLANT CONTACTS EPECIALY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY UK/US WANTS ph34r.gif Dave(A FAIIR MAM)KIL

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!