sitc Tomorrow night

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

I might be going with the wife.  How do we all recognise one another, do we all have to wear a flower in our lapels?

Everybody knows Janine ;o))) so you shouldn't be able to miss her she's about 5'1" around 17 stone with bright red waist length hair that has blonde streaks and she always but always wears a barbie pink mini dress and thigh boots

John

BTW the other give away is that she has a glass eye that is like the old Mod Target symbol stands out a mile ;oP

See you all there!!! I'm sure I'd recognise Kolla, judging by the last pic on the Avatar (before September Jones!).

Ian, what do you look like? Give us a description so I'll know. Those who remember the facial avatar of me should be able to spot me; short, dark and no hair!! No Ian, contrary to the anorak rumours, I do NOT look like the guy in the Yakult advert!!!

Gene

Well, only if you mean Gordon "Gordy" Robertson (also my namesake!!).

May even let you have my copy of Wank Frilson if I'm in a generous mood tomorrow Ian (only the 2nd copy mate!!!!)

See you there!!!

Gene

Guest Johnny One Trout

I was talking about Janine's picture, but if the cap fits! LOL.

The picture of me is a proper one in the DJ's section btw Nini used to look like her picture on the site but when she saw that she could look like this she saved up for the surgery and is soooo glad she did ;o))

That's true that is!!!!

John

BTW Gene if you knew Gordy you would have thought twice about the analogy ;o))

John you look nothing like that in real life!!!! I will dig out a photo to show the rest of them what you really look like ok!

Yeah that was me annoying Roger at Bisley ;-)

Janine

x

Guest Johnny One Trout

Quote from the site itself

"Gordon "Gordy" Robertson, Gordon was a well known Imber Soulie who was once asked to catch people as they threw them selves off the balcony to dance to Imbers Ovation. Sadly Gordy was a shite catcher and many were injured. "

So Gene could you clarify the meaning of "Shite catcher" does it imply your sexual preference ???

John

Top Tip of the day

Never ever offer to push in somebody's stool whilst stood at the bar of the Pink Flamingo unless you really mean it ;o)

Got them - just been decorating at home, so haven't had much time to put 'em up. But I promise you they'll be up by Thursday 13th at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

There's a really nice one of you there - more to come later!!!

Gene x