Lloyd Price - Music Music - Graham Int - Album

• Replies 6
  • Views 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have the left copy, and was with a friend when he picked up the right copy, it had no reference to p-vine on it, it was a USA issue. The label names are slightly different but similar graphics so maybe a 1st and 2nd press from the 70's. Either way it's not worth a fortune, about £10 should get you a copy. Nice version of 'you brought it on yourself' as done by Barbara Hall.

cheers Sutty

Edited by Sutty
Social source share

Thanks for the replies , am surprised that you can pick a copy up for £10 , plumby has one on his sales site for £ 75.00 ! ohmy.gif

Thats a big gap !!

Anybody else ?

g.gif

Think Sutty is being mischievous, as only Sutty can be whistling.gif

The copy I have for sale is a third variation too ohmy.gif

It's the one on the left but it's cover design is in black & white, rather than multi-colored! I think the multi-colored one is the true original though! There has been a thread on this subject before with years of release, variations etc? There was some good info and price guesstimations.....................but no one quoted anywhere near £10 Sutty, you old dog!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

believe what you like guys, i've found 2 copies in the last 2 years for less than £10 without really trying, my mates was 1 euro which I admit was a fluke, but sorry this is nowhere near a £75 record, but good luck if you can get that for it!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!