Barrow Hill Soul Sat 9Th Jan 2010 **cancelled**

Just recovering from Christmas and the New Year.

Residents Stuart, Cathryn, Neil and Keith at Barrow Hill Soul would like to wish everyone a Happy New Decade!

**PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE BAD WEATHER AND MAJOR CLUB REFURBISHMENTS THIS SOUL NIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

Thank you for your support in the past,the present and the future. We will be back later.

Edited by Stuart Bower
  • Replies 7
  • Views 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

With Barrow Hill Memorial Club going through refurbishments at the moment and the prevailing bad weather we feel we cannot give our patrons (our soulful friends that come through the doors every month) our best over this period. Which is why we have decided to cancel Barrow Hill Soul for the moment and will be back later. Sorry for the inconvenience. And many thanks for your patience.

Edited by Stuart Bower

BARROW HILL CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW & RE-FURBISHMENTS

Hi Stuart & Cathy

Thanks for letting me know-just picked up your message.

Hear there are MAJOR knockabouts going on down stairs at the club-my mate is a resident DJ there-says there's stuff all over the place. by the sound of it they are going to alter the main concert room as well. (be a beltin' nighter venue that one-shame about the houses so close)

Will you still be upstairs when they re-open ??

Give me a shout when you have a date for the re-opening and I'll get the fan club there as well.

All informed at our end of saturdays Cancellation

see you very soon

Rob & Karen