Rare Motow Lps Value In Rareaty And Price

dthedrug

hatsoff2.gif sHORT AND SWEEET - UK & US LPs WHAT ARE THE CURRENT VALUES? AS LIKE MOST PEOPLE OF MY AGE (thats a assumption bad dave) COLECT 45s SO AS IF I NEEDED SOMETHING TO DO.......I WILL START OF WITH THIS LP THE SOUND QUALITY IS UNBELIEVABLE RECORD PLAYE THROUGH TWICE COMES IN BBC TRANSCRIPTION SLEAVE WITH INNER SLEAVE IS MUSTED IN COLOR :- It,s all down to yourselfs as the FREDDY MACK LP IS ON E-BAY AND TILL TONIGHT I was the ony one who owned it???boxing.gif

ph34r.gif KILLER DAVE**

post-13241-12627384303091_thumb.jpgshades.gif

post-13241-12627382942226_thumb.jpgpost-13241-12627383900933_thumb.jpg thumbup.gif "MORE THAN SKIN DEEP" © dthedrug2009

post-13241-12627382942226_thumb.jpg

post-13241-12627383900933_thumb.jpg

post-13241-12627384303091_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hatsoff2.gif MORNING....i THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE GOT SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE LPs? WOLVERHAMPTON RECORD FAIR IS ON TO-DAY I WILL TAKE THE TO SHOW Mr MICK SMITH, WHO WILL BE SELLING RARE US & UK SOUL,,boxing.gif HE WILL PUT ME RIGHT STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINKshhh.gif

ph34r.gif DAVE(THE GAUL)KILpost-13241-12630107858761_thumb.jpg

post-13241-12630107858761_thumb.jpg

Social source share

hatsoff2.gif MORNING....i THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE GOT SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE LPs? WOLVERHAMPTON RECORD FAIR IS ON TO-DAY I WILL TAKE THE TO SHOW Mr MICK SMITH, WHO WILL BE SELLING RARE US & UK SOUL,,boxing.gif HE WILL PUT ME RIGHT STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINKshhh.gif

ph34r.gif DAVE(THE GAUL)KILpost-13241-12630107858761_thumb.jpg

cor blimey guv'nr, pass on me regards to the mexican taxi driver! and ave a word in his shell about madeline bell's doin things lp and does he ave a copy for sale...crystal?

rob.h

Social source share

Guest biggray1

Hi There,the BBC Radio Play Lps are in abundance,you can find them very cheap but the big artist and studio cuts are harder to locate,I have about 6 motown Lps from Radioplay wich have various artist + there is usualy some rareties on them. Graham.

Social source share

Hi There,the BBC Radio Play Lps are in abundance,you can find them very cheap but the big artist and studio cuts are harder to locate,I have about 6 motown Lps from Radioplay which have various artist + there is usually some rarities on them. Graham.

:hatsoff2: CHEERS Graham as for value in abundance ??Tell Me more. However I know there are some mega rare session recordings on Vinyl? a few years back some of the PEEL sessions were issued..& i agree that if this was 20yrs older even as VA LP worth a lot more. I thought it was valued around £50 mark? by the way I only posted the article so I could Advertise the Wolves Fair Today, but I value your response very much,:ph34r: DAVE

Social source share

cor blimey guv'nr, pass on me regards to the mexican taxi driver! and ave a word in his shell about madeline bell's doin things lp and does he ave a copy for sale...crystal?

rob.h

hatsoff2.gif GERTCHA COWSON-as it appens I got in my Jam Jar & went to the Dog & Hare,nippy out real taters it wos see me old Chav the Mexican Tosher, had a bit of rabbit took a ball round the Blackmans Hair ad a gander scewed a few Brummie gave MCK some Loley he gave me some Rare Dusties, back ome with the trouble tune up sounds tonight now where ar my Vearas??boxing.gif

ph34r.gif DAVE(He is a Mockney) kil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!