Higham Wmc, Northants Friday 15Th January

Jem and Steve invite you to Higham Working Mens Club. Westfield Terrace, Higham Ferrers, NN10 8BB for the first of our 2010 events!!! Friday 15th January.

We will be joined by Baz and Gibby for our usual mix of floorpacking Oldies, Motown, 70s and current biggies. Doors open 7.30 to 12.15 (plus a few extra spins if we can get away with it), all for a very reasonable £5 on the door.

Cheap drinks, good dancefloor, and top sounds, but above all, fantastic atmosphere. Hope to see all the usual faces for the first one of the year!

• Replies 7
  • Views 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jem and Steve invite you to Higham Working Mens Club. Westfield Terrace, Higham Ferrers, NN10 8BB for the first of our 2010 events!!! Friday 15th January.

We will be joined by Baz and Gibby for our usual mix of floorpacking Oldies, Motown, 70s and current biggies. Doors open 7.30 to 12.15 (plus a few extra spins if we can get away with it), all for a very reasonable £5 on the door.

Cheap drinks, good dancefloor, and top sounds, but above all, fantastic atmosphere. Hope to see all the usual faces for the first one of the year!

Should be a good one Steve ...Ash is bringing along a posse to help celebrate His 21st birthday ...21 years eh ...good job we had Him when i was sixteen , else I would feel old....whistling:shhh: ...I wish

Should be a good one Steve ...Ash is bringing along a posse to help celebrate His 21st birthday ...21 years eh ...good job we had Him when i was sixteen , else I would feel old....whistling:shhh: ...I wish

you are old jem......have a good un mate....regards moldie

Guest malc gibbons

HI STEVE,

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SPINNING A FEW SOULFUL SOUNDS,FANTASTIC VENUE AND BRILLIANT HOSTS.KEEP THE FAITH --GIBBY

Blimey! How time flies. At least he has his Dads taste in music. But luckily not his taste in Football Teams.

Should be a cracking night Jem. I will post up DJ times shortly.

DJ times as follows

7.30 - 8.00 Steve (a few different tunes)

8.00 - 8.30 Gibby and Baz

8.30 - 9.15 Jem

9.15 - 9.45 Steve

9.45 - 10.45 Gibby and Baz

10.45 - 11.30 Steve

11.30 - 12.15 Jem (incl requests and a few extra at the end)

As always requests are welcome. If we have got it, we will play it. The dance floor is King!