Edited by alfie00soul
  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

its gonna be a right mix of toons with those two guests.....

That's what we like down at the Crown...agree with you there Moldie...plus they will defo bring something different to the decks...thumbsup.gif

Congratulation's on becoming Sussex Soul Clubs new resident...:thumbup:

Hope you can join us for this one it's gonna be a cracking night for sure...thumbsup.gif

That's what we like down at the Crown...agree with you there Moldie...plus they will defo bring something different to the decks...thumbsup.gif

Congratulation's on becoming Sussex Soul Clubs new resident...:thumbup:

Hope you can join us for this one it's gonna be a cracking night for sure...thumbsup.gif

im hoping to get there alfie but im at the riverside niter the nite before..ill ave to sweet talk carol into letting me out 2nites running

the guest djs have two completely different styles so there will be something for everyone

regards moldie

Guest kellys99

Really looking forward to it Alfie, especially as we missed New Years Eve! Hope the weather doesn't prevent you getting out and about to get the flyers out, I will put some out at Soul Shoes tomorrow night if we can get over there!

Take Care evryone

Sandy

GOD THIS HAS COME UP QUICK, SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A INTRESTING NITE, NOT HEARD YOUR GUESTS PLAY TO OFTEN, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT:hatsoff2:

Tim i think you might like what Warren might play as he mixes his sets up and loves his Latin & R&B aswell thumbsup.gif

not heard Steve play before so looking forward to hearing a new to my ears dj :thumbup:

Edited by Bearsy

i bet you have had lotsa interest in this one alfie...i hope you got lotsa new tunes to play

Always get lots of interest...and yes i've had 3 new tunes through the post...waiting on one more...but thats it i'm afraid...gotta tighten the purse strings....

Looks like your gonna be busy on sat...alot of ppl are talking about going....thumbsup.gif

GOD THIS HAS COME UP QUICK, SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A INTRESTING NITE, NOT HEARD YOUR GUESTS PLAY TO OFTEN, LOOKING FORWARD TO IThatsoff2.gif

Not Wrong mr Smithers...does'nt seem 2 years...i reakon it's gonna be a very interesting night indeed...both the guest dj's play top tunes...

and like Bearsy said...you will like what Warren plays and i'm sure Steve will come up with some surprises...thumbsup.gif

Not Wrong mr Smithers...does'nt seem 2 years...i reakon it's gonna be a very interesting night indeed...both the guest dj's play top tunes...

and like Bearsy said...you will like what Warren plays and i'm sure Steve will come up with some surprises...thumbsup.gif

Definitely! Got some new toons myself, Alfie so am up for celebrating your anniversary in style! thumbup.gif

Really looking forward to this & very much appreciate the chance to play alongside Warren. Always had a lot of respect for what he does @Boogaloo.

Steve.

Really looking forward to spinning some tunes again on the south coast. Always a great atmosphere and the dancing starts early. Can't wait.

as your djn i suppose we should make an effort to be there but that is we can be bothered :wicked: saying that i might need to wash my hair that night :huh:

Definitely! Got some new toons myself, Alfie so am up for celebrating your anniversary in style! thumbup.gif

Really looking forward to this & very much appreciate the chance to play alongside Warren. Always had a lot of respect for what he does @Boogaloo.

Steve.

Hi Steve hope your well...thumbsup.gif

Really loooking forward to you spinning some tunes next week...was speaking to paddy shevlin the other day...looks like there will be a growd of soulies coming down from your neck of the woods aswell...

Just over a week to go folks for what is shapeing up to be a splendid night indeed....thumbup.gif

Really looking forward to spinning some tunes again on the south coast. Always a great atmosphere and the dancing starts early. Can't wait.

Hi Warren hope all is well....thumbsup.gif

Not long now....really looking forward to you Steve coming down and spinning some choons....on are second anniversary down at soul in the crown(southampton soul club)...

Roll on next sat for what will be a splendid night indeed....:thumbup:

Looking forward to this Alfie boy, gonna be a great w/end with Gloucester on the nite beforethumbup.gif

Hi Tim....hows the hell are ya....hope Harry's ear is better....your not wrong about the weekend...just wished i was off to Gloucerster aswell...always a difficult night for me to get out(Friday)....make sure you have a top one...you can tell me all about it on Saturday...thumbsup.gif

KTF

Oooooh decisions decisions! Been invited to stay in Southampton for this and told I will love Warren Boogaloo but meant to be at Bournemouth pier! Ummmmmmmm........

Oooooh decisions decisions! Been invited to stay in Southampton for this and told I will love Warren Boogaloo but meant to be at Bournemouth pier! Ummmmmmmm........

no contest.....the crown wins every time

Yeah Moldie musically of course . . . it just the changin plans and letting folk down thats the tough bit! May have to be selfish though...

have a self self self weekend lolololol

Hi Sals hope your well...not wrong you will enjoy Warren boogaloo...he's got some bloody gr8 tunes...hope to see ya sat but if not have a gr8 night anyway....

Alfie

Shame we have to make a decision, we will sort this classing malarkey out one day, just to much soul down south lol

Yeah but Tim your do's keep clashing with Stoke! lol!

Hi Sals...pick straws...may the best straw win...thumbup.gif

I tossed a coin but it was tails. Tails = Pier! It was the wrong answer so I'm still umming and ahhing!!! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Alfie - any ideas on DJ times & therefore what time I'd need to be there as am bringing a full car load & need to organize 'em?

Ta thumbsup.gif

Hi Steve...

Dj times as requested....thumbsup.gif

8.00pm till 8.30pm......Alfie

8.30pm till 9.00pm......Chilli

9.00pm till 9.30pm......Steve

9.30pm till 10.00pm....Chilli

10.00pm till 10.30pm...Warren

10.30pm till 11.00pm....Alfie

11.00pm till 11.45pm....Steve

11.45pm till 12.30am....Chilli

12.30pm till 01.15am...Warren

1.15am till 2.00am...Alfie

Think i'm gonna play some underplayed stuff in me first set...thumbup.gif

I always go for best of three anyway. Tell you what if you decide to come pm me some requests and I'll pop 'em in the box for Sat night. Cheers

Well blow me down with a puff of talc! A DJ that plays requests??!!!! :D Done! I am so there!!! See you all tomrrow!!! :hypo::shades:wink.gif

Will have a think and PM you.....thank you!

Well blow me down with a puff of talc! A DJ that plays requests??!!!! biggrin.gif Done! I am so there!!! See you all tomrrow!!! hypo.gifthumbup.gifwink.gif

Will have a think and PM you.....thank you!

There you go...all sorted now...thumbsup.gif see ya tomoorow sals...thumbup.gif

And not foretting you Mr Boogaloo...see ya tomoorow...lot's of ppl looking forward to hearing you & Steve...splendid...thumbup.gif