NOW INTO OUR 2nd DECADE OF NORTHERN SOUL AT THE KAY GEE BEE,:thumbup:

CLASSIC NORTHERN AND MOTOWN FROM BARRY PLUS GUESTS

LITTLE AL

SOULMAN MARTIN

CHRIS BROOKE

£2 O.T.D.......8-00p.m. till 1-30a.m.:beer:

SEE YOU ALL THERE, AND MANY THANKS TO OUR REGULARS FOR THE LAST

10 FANTASTIC YEARS. BARRY AND ANN. KGB. KTF. :thumbup:

Aye up Baz Hope your well mate ? really looking foward to this saturday got a few new tunes recently I am gonna give em a spin on saturday should be another cracker. Can't wait to here Chris Brooke do his spot the mans got some great sounds. whistling

Edited by Guest

alright Baz looking forward to saterday as usual will be another good un asual thumbsup.gif

:hatsoff2: 2nd DECADE what a achivement and im sure we have another good soulful decade to lookfard to at the KGB

and looking forward to hear your new tunes al :thumbup:

KTF ! see you all saterday :thumbup:

p.s meet at normal time as usual to set up mate ?

KTF liam

alright Baz looking forward to saterday as usual will be another good un asual thumbsup.gif

hatsoff2.gif 2nd DECADE what a achivement and im sure we have another good soulful decade to lookfard to at the KGB

and looking forward to hear your new tunes al thumbup.gif

KTF ! see you all saterday thumbup.gif

KTF liam

I am looking foward to playing em mate I have stopped buying now thats it done yes.gif

Guest Barry Holland

hatsoff2.gif 2nd DECADE what a achivement and im sure we have another good soulful decade to lookfard to at the KGB

and looking forward to hear your new tunes al thumbup.gif

KTF ! see you all saterday thumbup.gif

KTF liam

Thanks for that Liam, another 10 years???? I'm still knackered from the first 10....lol.....Hope the weather doesn't put too many people off. Same time saturday, thanks. Little Al's helping as well. Barry. KGB. KTF.

Edited by Barry Holland
Guest Barry Holland

I am looking foward to playing em mate I have stopped buying now thats it done yes.gif

We've heard this before....lol. You will never stop buying, it's in the blood. Thanks in advance for saturday. Barry. KGB. KTF.

Aye up Baz Hope your well mate ? really looking foward to this saturday got a few new tunes recently I am gonna give em a spin on saturday should be another cracker. Can't wait to here Chris Brooke do his spot the mans got some great sounds. whistling.gif

Thanks for that matey, its nice to be appreciated and on Saturday you will not be disappointed.

Looking forward to spinning some shit hot sounds as usual

(OVO of course) to keep the dancers ecstatic -

Barry told me to play what i like...whistling.gif

Oh , By the way, that vinyl addiction is incurable..in fact it gets worse - I've had it for about 38 years

See yer soon chums

CHRIS BROOKE

snapback.pngsoulontop, on Today, 10:41 AM, said:

We've heard this before....lol. You will never stop buying, it's in the blood. Thanks in advance for saturday. Barry. KGB. KTF.

Classic saying Soulontop !

It won't happen !

I said that over 30 years ago and I buy as much now as I ever have done !

Anyway Barry made it back last night so will see you Saturday so long as we can get there some how !

Its to far to walk from Killamarsh !

All the best mate - Ray

I am looking foward to playing em mate I have stopped buying now thats it done :yes:

:no:

you say this everyweek mate like everyone has said, you only get worse and you are getting worse !

KTF

Thanks for that Liam, another 10 years???? I'm still knackered from the first 10....lol.....Hope the weather doesn't put too many people off. Same time saturday, thanks. Little Al's helping as well. Barry. KGB. KTF.

ye definatly mate it will still be going strong in ten years all being well, lol and i bet you are mate, but we all no that it is the best medicine in the world even the doc said that to you "therapeutic" lol and im sure the sn ow wont put many people off well i hope it doesnt. and ok mate see you sat dinner and little al is coming to practise a few moves i think shhh.giflaugh.gif lol

KTF liam

Hiya Barry

Pete stops buying in the morning and starts buying again in the evening!!! its the norm to find records in the postbox now (tee hee biggrin.gif )

.....ooh is that the post i hear?...again.

youre right,it is in the blood....and if he dont slow down a bit he will need a transfusion!!!

he can deny it all he wants....but he just can't help buying tunes....he's definitely got the "Vinyl Bug"

KTF

Susan

PS.wedding finally booked.

Guest Barry Holland

snapback.pngsoulontop, on Today, 10:41 AM, said:

Classic saying Soulontop !

It won't happen !

I said that over 30 years ago and I buy as much now as I ever have done !

Anyway Barry made it back last night so will see you Saturday so long as we can get there some how !

Its to far to walk from Killamarsh !

All the best mate - Ray

Glad you made it back ok. Be great if you could make it saturday. You'll have to get a side-car with ski's on that scooter of yours (lol). Barry. KGB. KTF.

Guest Barry Holland

Hiya Barry

Pete stops buying in the morning and starts buying again in the evening!!! its the norm to find records in the postbox now (tee hee biggrin.gif )

.....ooh is that the post i hear?...again.

youre right,it is in the blood....and if he dont slow down a bit he will need a transfusion!!!

he can deny it all he wants....but he just can't help buying tunes....he's definitely got the "Vinyl Bug"

KTF

Susan

PS.wedding finally booked.

The vinyl bug is the best bug to get (lol). Hope you are both ok, and see you soon. Will phone you in the week. Barry. KGB. KTF.

Yeah I know I will never stop buying I am on Ebay right now oh well see ya saturday. thumbsup.gif