• Replies 26
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hatsoff2.gifdingles will be there hatsoff2.gif

ar angies art nar as we speak rarndin up all stray mongrels and shis gunna train em up ter pull sledthumbup.gif

so sees ya on setdi shades.gif

good.gifMUSH good.gif

as an ex tarn lad,i can understand your strange tongue......thumbup.gifthumbup.gif ,would have loved to be there but back on neets setdy,wilton friday tho...had a brill night at metrodome on 27th both me and better half totally lashed.....have a good night ktf keith... [s.i.t.s.]

Guest BrandySistaShirl

hatsoff2.gifdingles will be there hatsoff2.gif

ar angies art nar as we speak rarndin up all stray mongrels and shis gunna train em up ter pull sledno.gifthumbup.gif

so sees ya on setdi shades.gif

good.gifMUSH good.gif

looks like we will be ski in the snow!!!

lookin forward to micky 2 dinners spot.

shud be a gud en n us soulies wont let a bit a snow stop us......no.gif

as an ex tarn lad,i can understand your strange tongue......thumbup.gifthumbup.gif ,would have loved to be there but back on neets setdy,wilton friday tho...had a brill night at metrodome on 27th both me and better half totally lashed.....have a good night ktf keith... [s.i.t.s.]

lamsey.gifwhos this larry the lamb lol , whos been praying for snow ? just coz im on , what ever happens and who ever there it will be a good neeet , always is at kingstone , mite be bit sheepish to start with lol , see ya al satdi

KTF regards MICK aka lambsey lol

Edited by mickey2dinners

:lamsey:whos this larry the lamb lol , whos been praying for snow ? just coz im on , what ever happens and who ever there it will be a good neeet , always is at kingstone , mite be bit sheepish to start with lol , see ya al satdi

KTF regards MICK aka lanbsey lol

sorry cant help you i dont know larry either ,methinks you pressed wrong button ,,,have a good nite anyway,,,,k

lamsey.gifwhos this larry the lamb lol , whos been praying for snow ? just coz im on , what ever happens and who ever there it will be a good neeet , always is at kingstone , mite be bit sheepish to start with lol , see ya al satdi

KTF regards MICK aka lambsey lol

HI MICK, WILL YOU HAVE ONE OF THE OLD DEAR'S CARRYING YOUR RECORD BOX FOR YOU. whistling.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

HI BARNEY,I THINK WITH A ARM THAT CAN HAVE A TATTOO THAT BIG SHIRLS THE ONE FOR ME.

if your hevin 1 tom have a big en thats what i say.thumbsup.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

lamsey.gifwell im sure shirley will offer , not sure bout joyce but shes done a lotta dancing lately so she should be fit lol if snow bad al get em to carry me en all shhh.gif

im used to carryin u mick i hev to c u home safe every weekend!!!innocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif

HI BARNEY,I THINK WITH A ARM THAT CAN HAVE A TATTOO THAT BIG SHIRLS THE ONE FOR ME.

Imagine what they could fit on their BUMMSwhistling.gif only kidding you both have lovelly bums!well if ime still alive i will see you all at kingstone tonight at least i can walk it there and with one of the best dj's in the country at the minute Mickey two Dinners i would walk to wigan tonight to listen to him see you all tonight and remember no snow shoesw on the dancefloor and please tie yor huskies round the back cheers THE Yockmiester

looks like we will be ski in the snow!!!

lookin forward to micky 2 dinners spot.

shud be a gud en n us soulies wont let a bit a snow stop us......no.gif

thumbsup.gifAUP SHIRL,HOPE UR LOT ARE FINE AFTER THE NEW YEAR,JUST LOOKS AS IF ME AND TIM TURNING OUT TONIGHT,THE REST ARE SNOWED IN AT THE MOMENT,HOPE TO GET THERE FOR MICKEY2DINNERS SPOT,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifAUP SHIRL,HOPE UR LOT ARE FINE AFTER THE NEW YEAR,JUST LOOKS AS IF ME AND TIM TURNING OUT TONIGHT,THE REST ARE SNOWED IN AT THE MOMENT,HOPE TO GET THERE FOR MICKEY2DINNERS SPOT,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

b nice to see you.

micks guest d.j so will b on late.

he will b chuffed ur comin/

see you ltr.

drive carefully keep safe.x