Rsg Tonight - Thursday 7Th Jan - Guy Hennigan

RSG Still On this Thursday Function Rooms Hemel - Carl Fortnum will not be on - Not the Snow Suffering with a Hernia sad.gif I have Replaced Carl with GUY HENNIGAN smile.gif along With Mark Sargeant - Little Reg & Yours Truly Jon Buck 07977-330697

post-2461-12628054747501_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

RSG Still On this Thursday Function Rooms Hemel - Carl Fortnum will not be on - Not the Snow Suffering with a Hernia sad.gif I have Replaced Carl with GUY HENNIGAN smile.gif along With Mark Sargeant - Little Reg & Yours Truly Jon Buck 07977-330697

Sarge,

if you are reading this, could you let me know what the track was you played last time; a group beginning with the letter A

cannot remember the name or the title and I know it's a long shot, but thought i'd ask anyway. (You may have kept your play list)

It would be good if you could bring it along tomorrow

cheers

Yogi

Well The Main Roads Are Clear ! The Venue is in The Town Centre all Routes Cleared - Plenty of Parking - Early Drinks @ The Local Wetherspoons Pub - "The Full House" just around the corner from "The Function Rooms" the Function Rooms has a Bed & Breakfast a short walk from the Club phone 01442-406555 for more info

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Edited by jonbuck

Sarge,

if you are reading this, could you let me know what the track was you played last time; a group beginning with the letter A

cannot remember the name or the title and I know it's a long shot, but thought i'd ask anyway. (You may have kept your play list)

cheers

Yogi

sig_sep.png

Think it may have been Alexander O neal-since I been loving you - should be in the box for tonite Yogi : )

see ya there

Sarge

=>>>

Guest BintofSoul

Sarge,

cheers

Yogi

sig_sep.png

Think it may have been Alexander O neal-since I been loving you - should be in the box for tonite Yogi : )

see ya there

Sarge

=>>>

Have a great night Sargethumbup.gif . Such a shame I can't get there, I'm snowed in snowy fecking Horamangry.gif .

See you soon.

Nicki XXXX

took me ages to get it - In the end twas down to Dave Rivers : )

how funny is that sarge...mine was sorted by dave too.....i know john h from the groovejunkies has a copy too...i put it out on a lightwater cd some yrs back

how funny is that sarge...mine was sorted by dave too.....i know john h from the groovejunkies has a copy too...i put it out on a lightwater cd some yrs back

: D good fella to know is Dave Rivers

just sorting meself out to head off for The Function Rooms thou reckon I'll be sticking to mainly motorways M40, m25 & M1- should be a goodun tonite - great venue

=>>>