soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nice!!

Is it? Closed the page straight away without listening to more than a few seconds.........no offence Poox and you're certainly not the only one who does this but why set the media player to play as soon as the page is opened??? Really annoying when you hit a link to look at an auction and bang...music blaring out the speakers, nightmare if you're browsing at work or late at night. Plus makes pages much slower to load. If I want to listen to a clip I can work out how to press the play button myself.....and give myself a chance to adjust volume or put my headphones on etc first thumbsup.gif.

Sorry for the rant, been annoying me for ages. Good luck with the auction good.gif

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

Thank you for being candid. I am open for suggestions so I am glad you let me know how you really feel about it. I will look into leaving the clicking to the shopper from now on. Best, Robert

Social source share

Is it? Closed the page straight away without listening to more than a few seconds.........no offence Poox and you're certainly not the only one who does this but why set the media player to play as soon as the page is opened??? Really annoying when you hit a link to look at an auction and bang...music blaring out the speakers, nightmare if you're browsing at work or late at night. Plus makes pages much slower to load. If I want to listen to a clip I can work out how to press the play button myself.....and give myself a chance to adjust volume or put my headphones on etc first thumbsup.gif.

Sorry for the rant, been annoying me for ages. Good luck with the auction good.gif

You gotta love a scene where the music's too loud. :D

Social source share

Thank you for being candid. I am open for suggestions so I am glad you let me know how you really feel about it. I will look into leaving the clicking to the shopper from now on. Best, Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reading my comments without taking offence. I'm sure that if you asked some of your customers they would prefer it if the player did not start automatically.

All the best,

Adam.

Social source share