Bestwood Coming Up

Guest M62

We just could not risk traveling for the last Bestwood, Snow was on the way BIG TIME:angry: 23rd Jan firmly in our diary. Bringing some mates over:thumbup:

Hey Pat dont forget Barry will be with us so play his toon or he might get lonesome and move to a shack in Washington:laugh: Is that a clue or what:good:

Net

• Replies 3
  • Views 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Staffordbaz

We just could not risk traveling for the last Bestwood, Snow was on the way BIG TIMEangry.gif 23rd Jan firmly in our diary. Bringing some mates overthumbup.gif

Hey Pat dont forget Barry will be with us so play his toon or he might get lonesome and move to a shack in Washingtonlaugh.gif Is that a clue or whatgood.gif

Net

Yes definately up for Bestwood. Great music policy and good dance floor. The bar staff are also worth the entrance fee alone - try asking for half of shandy. Blokes drink pints of bitter and girls drink halves of lager! Quite fancy a turn on my "skinny legs"! Baz

Yes definately up for Bestwood. Great music policy and good dance floor. The bar staff are also worth the entrance fee alone - try asking for half of shandy. Blokes drink pints of bitter and girls drink halves of lager! Quite fancy a turn on my "skinny legs"! Baz

Hi Baz

Looking forward to seeing you both. "Skinny Legs" eh well "It ain't what you got it's the way that you use it" O god sounds like your after some R&B well I will have some with me and some great 60s stuff, but just feel we need to visit the 70s and pay due respect to Mr Pendergrass.

If your there before us get me a half of shandy in mate:laugh:

Hi Baz

Looking forward to seeing you both. "Skinny Legs" eh well "It ain't what you got it's the way that you use it" O god sounds like your after some R&B well I will have some with me and some great 60s stuff, but just feel we need to visit the 70s and pay due respect to Mr Pendergrass.

If your there before us get me a half of shandy in matelaugh.gif

Just make em up tempo Pat we wanna dancethumbup.gifthumbup.gif I forgot about the Bar staff, great fun those guys. Last time we were there the bar had been through a face lift, saying nothing else on this subjectwhistling.gif

Net

Source Advert