Thank You The Temptations

Guest Scarborosoul

Guest Scarborosoul

I have just watched the Temptations on True Movies. Obviously it was actors using the singing voices of the Temps. I got to thinking just how much the members of the group have given to this scene we love so much.

These are just off the top of my head but im sure the officionados on here can add to the list:

Dennis Edwards - Johnny on the spot

Eddie Kendricks - Change your ways

David Ruffin - Rode by the place

Plus all the great stuff that the Temps gave us.

Rick

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest JIM BARRY

I have just watched the Temptations on True Movies. Obviously it was actors using the singing voices of the Temps. I got to thinking just how much the members of the group have given to this scene we love so much.

These are just off the top of my head but im sure the officionados on here can add to the list:

Wasnt it Willie Kendrick that recorded Change your ways?

Rick

Social source share

Rick

Rick,

That's a great film. Got it on DVD last year (very cheap) and watched it loads of times. Temptations were just the DB's thumbup.gif

Don't want to appear picky but "Change Your Ways" was by Willie Kendrick. Don't think there is any connection with Eddie but I have been known to be wrong before? smile.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!