100 Club Nighter Is Still On

Commiserations to the Wilton and Burnley but we are still on whatever happens. It's gonna be our 5th decade of running dances so i'll walk the 400 yards and play to myself if I have to!

Seriously the weather conditions in Central London are OK just a few ice patches and the tubes and buses are running fine too. So come down those hallowed stairs into the permanently warm basement and dance your cares away to the best Northern Soul sounds around.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'd love to be there Ady, but the 3 hour wait for the first train home is going to be a little bit toooo long for me in these temperatures.

(and the fact that Margie has been in hospital all week, but due home tomorrow, so would kill me if I went out Saturday to a niter whistling.gif

Edited by Dave Rimmer

I'd love to be there Ady, but the 3 hour wait for the first train home is going to be a little bit toooo long for me in these temperatures.

(and the fact that Margie has been in hospital all week, but due home tomorrow, so would kill me if I went out Saturday to a niter whistling.gif

yes she bloody would Dave, we will have to have another west midlands niter nite out again soon that was so good!

Edited by mrs soul
Guest Mrs Simsy

I really wanted to come but the computer says no...well actually Barclays do!:shades:

It's been ages since i came for a boogie but even though January is a lean month for going out, February looks much more promising and all being well i shall be there with bells on!:hatsoff2:

Hope everyone has a fab night!:rolleyes:

P.S Is it too early to start the Cleethorpes thread?:)

P.P.S A change of subject but someone asked me a Va Va Voom if i was Ady Croasdells daughter....i replied not that i know of.:D:glare:

Very understandable Dave, though Sonny and I have been out cruising Russell Square and the weather's no problem at all at the moment. Send Margie my love and I hope she gets spoilt rotten when she's back home.

Ady

tumbleweed3.gif

Commiserations to the Wilton and Burnley but we are still on whatever happens. It's gonna be our 5th decade of running dances so i'll walk the 400 yards and play to myself if I have to!

Seriously the weather conditions in Central London are OK just a few ice patches and the tubes and buses are running fine too. So come down those hallowed stairs into the permanently warm basement and dance your cares away to the best Northern Soul sounds around.

We will make sure Frank arrives in one piece, Ady. Whether he leaves intact at 6am Sunday is another thing...whistling.gif

Mark Cwink.gif

I do hope to make it tonight as I need to get out of the house and hear some soul. I'm keeping an eye on the weather, they say it will snow, but not sure if it's going to get to London. I'm more worried about getting home in the morning if public transport is messed up. Also don't want to slip over on those icy pavements, sorry if that makes me sound like a wimp.

By the way are any of my mates going? Toby, Andy, Bearsy, et al? Would be nice to meet Mark Freeman if he gets there, an old KTFer.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Good man, that's the spirit! Funnily enough I just quoted the Blitz to young Joel who was dithering about coming in from South East london; I think he thought I was on about the New Romantic club though!

In a dramatic turn of events we're now coming out to play-whoooo!:rolleyes: