soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dicklincoln72

Thanks for that my copy is UK release BF1702 1968 in excellent condition but without original sleeve, unfortunately when I started DJing I put everything in cardboard and threw away all the original sleeves. Also have a 1967 UK original Bobby Hebb BF1570 I Love Everything About You that I must have bought at the same time.

Social source share

Lookin for a copy of Bobby Hebb..you want to change me..Phillips

pm with price and condition

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

I have one Sir!

But I think it's the US release with the labels the wrong way round (from memory) and I also think it may have some distortion (which again, I think is common with this 45 - anyone agree?)

Let me know if you want me to dig it out and I can send it with that tasty LP you just bagged from me thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Andy

I have one Sir!

But I think it's the US release with the labels the wrong way round (from memory) and I also think it may have some distortion (which again, I think is common with this 45 - anyone agree?)

Let me know if you want me to dig it out and I can send it with that tasty LP you just bagged from me thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Steve

AGREE STEVE, HAD SEVERAL US COPIES DOWN THE YEARS, ISSUES/DEMOS AND THEY ALL PLAYED WITH SOME DEGREE OF SURFACE NOISE SO I ENDED UP KEEPING A UK COPY.

BRI PINCH.

YORK SOUL CLUB, SAT 6TH FEB.

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

Hi Andy

I have one Sir!

Cheers

Steve

Interesting that Steve, I have three copies of BOBBY HEBB 'Love, love, love' and they all carry distortion to varying degrees as well, just a coincedence I suppose?!:thumbup:

Social source share