Glen Miller

Hi there,

looking for a copy of Glen Miller - Where is the love, jamaican label prefered, but doctor bird would do it also....

would pay about 350£thumbsup.gif

Thanks in advance, Henning

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Only ever seen it on Jamaican Stag in 'RED' before, was told the sound quality is inferior on Stag, i don't know, but was told so ???, anyone confirm or tell me other. Great record though.

Only in the sense that the UK one is dubbed from a jamaican copy...never noticed a difference myself

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Only in the sense that the UK one is dubbed from a jamaican copy...never noticed a difference myself

Thanks Pete, like i said was only told that. I don't know myself, i only have the DB take.

ps Pete do you like this record?, wouldn't have thought it your cup of tea, not being a clever twat here, just know that mid-tempo isn't your bag is it (?)

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Guest Brett F

No they don't.

:thumbup:

so is it Bobby Wilburn or Bobby Burn then Sean...............laugh.giflaugh.gif

........................................................................................................... Red............................good.gif

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Sean, i bet you wish i'd never got on that coach you ran from Pond Street some nearly 30 years ago,your'e to blame for me being like i am (in a vinyl sense):laugh:

Social source share

Thanks Pete, like i said was only told that. I don't know myself, i only have the DB take.

ps Pete do you like this record?, wouldn't have thought it your cup of tea, not being a clever twat here, just know that mid-tempo isn't your bag is it (?)

You never heard any of my beat-ballad podcasts? Seriously...probably my favourite type of thing to listen to.

Social source share

:hatsoff2:Hi RE:- Yellow Stag Copy Glen Miller, I have it on very reliable source that the Yellow is Genuine 2nd Stag release However is still rare, Originals Dark Red-Brown Silver writeing, Like my copy that I sold, Also from same source "THE BUSHDOCTOR" They have started to Boot Records on Yellow Stag, But the Glen Miller Is the Right Thing Genuine, also there could well be other colors? :ph34r:DAVE KIL
Social source share