• Replies 21
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ditto...

there was a thread about this a year or so ago - as Keith it is very, very (and i'll add another) very hard indeed - i been looking for another for years...

and have i bored everyone yet with telling them the Escotts are the Acsots who did 'few feet from the gutter'...

yes dave tal and james kelly dushon and one other in the ascots according to the lp

Social source share

Think Yann picked this up a couple of weeks back.....pretty sure it was around the £400 mark...can you confirm Yann?!

Id say , unless your very lucky, that its going to be £400 minimum. If one went up on ebay or jms now, im sure it would be a £500/£600 tune and quite rightly given its two great sides and the ridiculous money that some oldies are going for.

good luck mate.

Social source share

bloody hell not another talmage thred .when i was after it just around oct last year the bloody thred was that long i had to start another thred and lock it ...... if you look in the thred i had going some guy on here offerd it to me and may still have it if my memory is correct he wanted 500 for it may be more needles to say i found a vg copy for £100 . anyway good luck

Edited by steptoe
Social source share

f .....me not another talmage thred .when i was after it just around oct last year the bloody thred was that long i had to start another thred and lock it ...... if you look in the thred i had going some guy on here offerd it to me and may still have it if my memory is correct he wanted 600 for it may be more needles to say i found a vg copy for £100 . anyway good luck

I have someone on here to thank for my copy .........i used a technique i learned off here,where you contact the ebay seller and tell him you desperatly need this item to complete the label.

"ok make me an offer " how does $?? sound whistling.gif ..........ok then thumbup.gif

p.s Just glad he never asked me which other spindletop record's i already hadlaugh.gif

Social source share

I have someone on here to thank for my copy .........i used a technique i learned off here,where you contact the ebay seller and tell him you desperatly need this item to complete the label.

"ok make me an offer " how does $?? sound whistling.gif ..........ok then thumbup.gif

p.s Just glad he never asked me which other spindletop record's i already hadlaugh.gif

hmmm that was the one i went after it was in the midle of last year was it not ? the guy took it off in no time .apeard then disopeard within hours biggrin.gif so now i know the answer to that riddle

Social source share