Bentinck Soul Friday 15Th Jan

cressy

BENTINCK SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 15th JANUARY

3rd Friday every month

Two rooms of quality soul music

Main Room, Northern oldies, Motown & popular 70s thumbsup.gif

The Back room, Underplayed 60's, 70s, Crossover, and Collector's Gems thumbsup.gif .

RESIDENT DJS

Main Room MICK & GARY

Back Room RAY & MARK

This months Guest DJ's

MAIN ROOM

MICK H, MITCH & TED MASSEY thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

BACK ROOM

TED MASSEY thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

7.30 TIL 12.30

£3 otd

Further information

Gary 01623 462326

Cressy 01623 486419

Bentinck Miners Welfare how to get there..POST CODE ,,NG17 8GS

- M1 Junction 28. Head towards Mansfield on A38. At 5th set of lights turn right. Fire station is then on your left. Keep going approx 1 mile until you see Bentinck Miners Welfare on your left. Large burgandy building (Large car park at rear) Soul night is upstairs ,

thumbsup.gifWe now finish at 12.30 every month, starting this Friday night thumbsup.gifbeer.gifBar til 12.00beer.gif

Edited by cressy
  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest biggray1
  1. Kinnell Cressy what a great Dj line up,looks like its gonna be another cracking nite at The Bentink again!The Great Ted Massey in the backroomthumbsup.gif Mick H in the main room with Mitch..Back room boys Ray n Cressy n Mark..wouldnt wanner be anywhere else..cant wait..bring it on...see ya there.good.gif

Guest vinylmaniac

BENTINCK SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 15th JANUARY

3rd Friday every month

The Back room, Underplayed 60's, 70s, Crossover, and Collector's Gems thumbsup.gif .

RESIDENT DJS

Main Room MICK & GARY

Back Room RAY & MARK

This months Guest DJ's

MAIN ROOM

MICH H, MITCH & TED MASSEY thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

BACK ROOM

7.30 TIL 12.30

£3 otd

Further information

Gary 01623 462326

Cressy 01623 486419

- M1 Junction 28. Head towards Mansfield on A38. At 5th set of lights turn right. Fire station is then on your left. Keep going approx 1 mile until you see Bentinck Miners Welfare on your left. Large burgandy building (Large car park at rear) Soul night is upstairs ,

thumbsup.gifWe now finish at 12.30 every month, starting this Friday night thumbsup.gifbeer.gifBar til 12.00beer.gif

Never heard of him, local guy is he?.Ta

Really looking forward to my debut at the Bentick half hour in the main room to dust of the oldies then to warm it up for Mark in the back room( not to be read the wrong way)shades

Ted I'm doing the warm up spot for you in the Main Room, Micks on his hols, I'll get Gary to put the Main Room times up ASAP. He's in charge of that room.whistlingwhistling:thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by cressy

Will definately try and get up to Bentinck for this one, top quality DJ line up for surethumbsup.gif

Nice start for the weekend, will drag the big daft one along as well whistling.gif

Now I just need someone to volunteer to pick me up being as I'm driving on Saturdayshades.gif

tumbleweed3.gif ,i need a favor bud.pm me.

Guest vinylmaniac

Ted I'm doing the warm up spot for you in the Main Room, Micks on his hols, I'll get Gary to put the Main Room times up ASAP. shades.gifHe's in charge of that room .whistling.gifwhistling.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Who's in charge of the backroomshades.gifno.gifg.gif .

Ted I'm doing the warm up spot for you in the Main Room, Micks on his hols, I'll get Gary to put the Main Room times up ASAP. He's in charge of that room.whistling.gifwhistling.gif:thumbup::)

yes mate looking forward to friday night i put the dj time's up later for main room:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by shooter

BENTINCK SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 15th JANUARY

3rd Friday every month

RESIDENT DJS

Main Room MICK & GARY

Back Room RAY & MARK

This months Guest DJ's

MAIN ROOM

BACK ROOM

7.30 TIL 12.30

£3 otd

Further information

Gary 01623 462326

Cressy 01623 486419

Really looking forward to djing in the big room alongside two of the best djs on the northern scene today Ted Massey & Mick H :unsure:. Should be a crack'in night in both rooms with a great dj lineup and an extra half an hour of music.Well done to Gary & Cressy for a suberb venue. See you friday. Mitch & Mel :D

Guest vinylmaniac

:rolleyes:AUP DOUGIE,TRIED TO RING YOU,LINE DEAD,NEED YOU TO HAVE A LOOK AT AMP,SPEAKERS,I,M ON THE SAME NUMBER CHEERS MATE,KTF,CARL :rolleyes:

Hi Carl. Not sure if its Dougie Hall you are after. If so he's MAKEMVINYL. Ta Ray

Now I've had a rest after all that hard work I've done at work today, whistlingwhistling here's the DJ times for the Back Room

8.30ish til 9.30 Kev Whitcombe

9.30 til 10.30 Ray Homer

10.30 til 11.30 Ted Massey

11.30 til 12.30 Mark Hopes

Edited by cressy

Really looking forward to djing in the big room alongside :thumbup:two of the best djs on the northern scene today Ted Massey & Mick H . Should be a crack'in night in both rooms with a great dj lineup and an extra half an hour of music.Well done to Gary & Cressy for a suberb venue. See you friday. Mitch & Mel :D

You're gonna be sandwiched inbetween them on the night Mitch. So we'll make it 3 of the best DJ's:thumbup::thumbup: See ya Friday Cressy

You're gonna be sandwiched inbetween them on the night Mitch. So we'll make it 3 of the best DJ'sthumbup.gifthumbup.gif See ya Friday Cressy

hi every one looks like being another great night here at the bentinck ...hope to be there early if any one would like to buy me a drink iam skint ...no work whistling.gif .great dj line up as usual and mitch i think you are up there with the best mate ...pete thumbup.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

BENTINCK SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 15th JANUARY

3rd Friday every month

RESIDENT DJS

Main Room MICK & GARY

Back Room RAY & MARK

This months Guest DJ's

MAIN ROOM

BACK ROOM

7.30 TIL 12.30

£3 otd

Further information

Gary 01623 462326

Cressy 01623 486419

thumbsup.gifWe now finish at 12.30 every month, starting this Friday night thumbsup.gif:beer:Bar til 12.00:beer:

weather permitting the brandy sisters will be there.thumbsup.gif .x

Really looking forward to my debut at the Bentick half hour in the main room to dust of the oldies then to warm it up for Mark in the back room( not to be read the wrong way)shades

Hi

Hi Ted,

I dont know about warm them up - wear them out from dancing. They will be knackered when it comes to my spot. Should be an awesome night with the guest line up in both rooms. See you all there!

Mark

hi every one looks like being another great night here at the bentinck ...hope to be there early if any one would like to buy me a drink iam skint ...no work whistling.gif .great dj line up as usual and mitch i think you are up there with the best mate ...pete thumbup.gif

Pete I'll get the drinks in, see ya Friday night thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

We will be there , weather permitting , not been out this year yet and what a way to start with some top soulful tunes from the backroom team,

Another cracking line up , can't wait.

Wonder if Mr Hopes will be giving Sandra Wright a spin ? :wicked: hope so, anybody got any Teddy P as well, would be a nice tribute to 2 quality soul singers who have recently left us.

See you all there

Paul & Sue :hatsoff2::thumbup:

Guest vinylmaniac

We will be there , weather permitting , not been out this year yet and what a way to start with some top soulful tunes from the backroom team,

Another cracking line up , can't wait.

Wonder if Mr Hopes will be giving Sandra Wright a spin ? yes.gif hope so, anybody got any Teddy P as well, would be a nice tribute to 2 quality soul singers who have recently left us.

See you all there

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Not only mark has the Sandra Wright album.angry.gifboxing.gif Ta

Guest biggray1

Manflu eh..see ya tommorow mate..me too got a Sandra Wright Lp too. Ernestine Anderson arived Today..He says he loves me. Lp Track f..kin awesome..Thanx Brett.

Ted your doing (9.15 til 9.45) after me thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif . Gary's a slacker with these DJ times I'll have to have a word with himwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

hi cressy - sorry just got in declan not back at school yet so nightmare to get on computer

:wicked:cressy - 7.30 till 9.15 ted - 9.15 till 9.45 mitch - 9.45 till 10.45 mick h - 10.45 till 11.45 gaz - 11.45 till 12.30 :hatsoff2::thumbup::thumbup:

Great dj line up especially with Mick H & Ted Massey on board.Worth a trip up to kirkby for this one.See you tomorrow Pete & Cressy.

regards Mart Baggaley..

Hi

Hi Ted,

I dont know about warm them up - wear them out from dancing. They will be knackered when it comes to my spot. Should be an awesome night with the guest line up in both rooms. See you all there!

Mark

Will do my best Mark

word of warning to every one for tomorrow will be bringing John Weston with me, lock up your daughters and wives and what ever you do dont approach if hes pissedshades.giflaugh.gif

Guest vinylmaniac

Will do my best Mark

word of warning to every one for tomorrow will be bringing John Weston with me, lock up your daughters and wives and what ever you do dont approach if hes pissedshades.giflaugh.gif

He will be at home in the backroom. 90% are pissed, the rest are driving. Ta Ray

me & dale are gonna brave the elements to make one in for this, we should be landing from north yorks about 7.30 ish

good job you made that announcement Trev , cos if your wearing your suit no one would recognise you now you've had a make over....:laugh: - have a great one @ Bentinck & see ya on Sat mate

Charity Northern Soul & Motown Revue @ HUNTINGTON WMC

SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2010

In aid of St. Leonards Hospice, York

DJ's Little Av & Pete Jay (Manifesto Soul Club}, Andy Bellwood (The Belfry, Taste Of Honey & Riley Smith Hall), Dale Byers (Riley Smith Hall), Andy Hudson & Mike Ward (Soul & Motown Revue)

Huntington WMC,1 North Moor Road, Huntington, York. YO32 9QS Tel 01904 768370 Andy01904 441428 Mike 01904 340764

£5:00 (8 till 1am) arrive early

Guest biggray1

Do you not mean "I was at home, just nipping to work for a rest".laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif see ya tonite..now who else is comin...com'on dont miss out on this Great nite at the Bentick....Top Djs as usual....good.gif

Guest BigPaul

Will definately try and get up to Bentinck for this one, top quality DJ line up for surethumbsup.gif

Nice start for the weekend, will drag thewhistling.gif big daft one along as well whistling.gif

Now I just need someone to volunteer to pick me up being as I'm driving on Saturdayshades.gif

Whose he?whistling.gif

Should fit into our little crew nicelywicked.gif

Cressy bet you getting sore fingers with all this extra keyboard workthumbup.gif

Think i got a pair of me owd pit gloves in the Shed. I'll bring em along and some

E45 creamwicked.gif

Might get to hear Milton James twice tonite with Father Ted and Sir Michael of H being ongood.gifgood.gif

Come on Forestyes.gif

Mind you, might have to leave about alf ten as Kevs drivinglaugh.gif

Later

Paul

Now with faster updated Broadbandyes.gif

Whose he?whistling.gif

Should fit into our little crew nicelywicked.gif

Cressy bet you getting sore fingers with all this extra keyboard workthumbup.gif

Think i got a pair of me owd pit gloves in the Shed. I'll bring em along and some

E45 creamwicked.gif

Might get to hear Milton James twice tonite with Father Ted and Sir Michael of H being ongood.gifgood.gif

Come on Forestyes.gif

Mind you, might have to leave about alf ten as Kevs drivinglaugh.gif

Later

Paul

Now with faster updated Broadbandyes.gif

Its been quiet on here lately, brace yourselves peopleph34r.gif