Bentinck Soul Friday 15Th Jan

cressy

Whose he?whistling.gif

Should fit into our little crew nicelywicked.gif

Cressy bet you getting sore fingers with all this extra keyboard workthumbup.gif

Think i got a pair of me owd pit gloves in the Shed. I'll bring em along and some

E45 creamwicked.gif

Might get to hear Milton James twice tonite with Father Ted and Sir Michael of H being ongood.gifgood.gif

Come on Forestyes.gif

Mind you, might have to leave about alf ten as Kevs drivinglaugh.gif

Later

Paul

Now with faster updated Broadbandyes.gif

Now ,now BP.I'm out till late tonight.At least 11.15laugh.gif .That cream.Is it for on the way back?.Cos just petrol money will do.unsure.giflaugh.gif .

• Replies 78
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylmaniac

The mansfield posse are taking over our thread.whistling.gif Thats Ok , just dont try to take over the BAR.boxing.gif

Edited by vinylmaniac
Guest BigPaul

The mansfield posse are taking over our thread.whistling.gif Thats Ok , just dont try to take over the BAR.boxing.gif

You know the old saying, Raythumbsup.gif

Empty vessels and all thatwhistling.gif

Must admit, the spelling on this thread has improved last couple a monthswicked.gif

Guest vinylmaniac

None of you lot got a job to go to , see ya t'nate if you can peel ya selves from ya PC.

Spellin an grammer back ta norm

Aye si thee tonate oldtymer. Appy bothday fo thoteenth matey.innocent.gif

None of you lot got a job to go to , see ya t'nate if you can peel ya selves from ya PC.

Spellin an grammer back ta norm

Looks like I'll be buying you that birthday drink tonight then Mak beer.gifthumbsup.gif

See you all later

Steve B

Guest BigPaul

Parking in the car park tonight will be no problem, I've moved all the white stuff with my big yellow shovel (BCJ) thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif Have a safe journey see you all later. sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif Cressy

We've been doin nowt all dayinnocent.gif

Should a rung us and we'd send the women round with a couple of garden trowels, while me n Stevie lad

supervisedthumbup.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest vinylmaniac

And for those who do not know, Tony (MAK) is 55'ish now. whistling.gif Any volunteers for the bumps in the main room.no.gif A tad like being a pallbearer at Billy Bunters funeral.rolleyes.gif Ta Ray

Edited by vinylmaniac
Guest biggray1

And for those who do not know, Tony (MAK) is 55'ish now. whistling.gif Any volunteers for the bumps in the main room.no.gif A tad like being a pallbearer at Billy Bunters funeral.rolleyes.gif Ta Ray

Bumps..now that seems like hard work..besides you know how frail these old geezers get..min't put him a hip out or summertohmy.gif

Parking in the car park tonight will be no problem, I've moved all the white stuff with my big yellow shovel (BCJ) :thumbup::thumbup::lol: Have a safe journey see you all later. sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif Cressy

hi cressy mate just had about 20 phone call's about tonight so it look like being a good one - ho and ROB SMITH coming tonight aswell :yes: