Dave Raistrick

Soul Heaven At The White Hart-Sleaford-Lincs

"SOUL HEAVEN" at THE WHITE HART, SLEAFORD, LINCOLNSHIRE

SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 8pm - 1am - Incorporating "RUPE & HOBBO'S 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

Usual SOUL HEAVEN Music policy with DJs ....CHRIS FORREST & TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, MICK & MO, MICK COOPER, DAVE RAY and Birthday BOYS..RUPE & HOBBO.

NO Admission fee just an optional charity donation at the door !!!!

ALL WELCOME.

"SOUL HEAVEN" at THE WHITE HART, SLEAFORD, LINCOLNSHIRE

SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 8pm - 1am - Incorporating "RUPE & HOBBO'S 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

Usual SOUL HEAVEN Music policy with DJs ....CHRIS FORREST & TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, MICK & MO, MICK COOPER, DAVE RAY and Birthday BOYS..RUPE & HOBBO.

NO Admission fee just an optional charity donation at the door !!!!

ALL WELCOME.

rupe AND hobbos' 50ths!!!!! best make sure the bars' WELL stocked, those two'll be wearing their gills no doubt!:thumbup:

yes but born a week apart .

are we really that old. whistling.gif

nobody's really THAT old!

how come one of the twins supports the 'Pool and t'other supports the Forest? :thumbup:

you speak for yourself liverpool are shite

thats just your opinion bri.

we aint playing well but who knows wats gonna happen. forest aint won owt yet either.

Guest Marcus1960

i'll try and get him out mick , but you know whats he's like these days

mellow.gif

i'll try and get him out mick , but you know whats he's like these days

if the weather is fine he might let us have a go on his new (ish) prize posession! Hi Marcus, how're you doing my friend. that pic of you over christmas on facebook reminded me of Skull Snaps - I'm Your Pimp!!! :)

Due to the incompetence of the management of the White Hart, Sleaford, unfortunately this event can no longer go ahead.

Brian and Rupe's 50th Birthday celebrations will now take place at the Prestatyn Weekender.

Brian, don't forget the cake knife!!! :good:

Due to the incompetence of the management of the White Hart, Sleaford, unfortunately this event can no longer go ahead.

Brian and Rupe's 50th Birthday celebrations will now take place at the Prestatyn Weekender.

Brian, don't forget the cake knife!!! good.gif

just a reminder that its cancelled

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.