Soul Heaven At The White Hart-Sleaford-Lincs

"SOUL HEAVEN" at THE WHITE HART, SLEAFORD, LINCOLNSHIRE

SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 8pm - 1am - Incorporating "RUPE & HOBBO'S 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

Usual SOUL HEAVEN Music policy with DJs ....CHRIS FORREST & TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, MICK & MO, MICK COOPER, DAVE RAY and Birthday BOYS..RUPE & HOBBO.

NO Admission fee just an optional charity donation at the door !!!!

ALL WELCOME.

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"SOUL HEAVEN" at THE WHITE HART, SLEAFORD, LINCOLNSHIRE

SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 8pm - 1am - Incorporating "RUPE & HOBBO'S 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

Usual SOUL HEAVEN Music policy with DJs ....CHRIS FORREST & TATS TAYLOR, STEVE JAY, MICK & MO, MICK COOPER, DAVE RAY and Birthday BOYS..RUPE & HOBBO.

NO Admission fee just an optional charity donation at the door !!!!

ALL WELCOME.

rupe AND hobbos' 50ths!!!!! best make sure the bars' WELL stocked, those two'll be wearing their gills no doubt!:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

i'll try and get him out mick , but you know whats he's like these days

if the weather is fine he might let us have a go on his new (ish) prize posession! Hi Marcus, how're you doing my friend. that pic of you over christmas on facebook reminded me of Skull Snaps - I'm Your Pimp!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to the incompetence of the management of the White Hart, Sleaford, unfortunately this event can no longer go ahead.

Brian and Rupe's 50th Birthday celebrations will now take place at the Prestatyn Weekender.

Brian, don't forget the cake knife!!! good.gif

just a reminder that its cancelled