Soul Night's @ The Robin Hood, Brierley - Sat 16Th Jan Rob Wigley, Micky Two Dinner's

Hi everybody,

well so far so good as far as the weather's concerned we're still on for next Saturday

with special guest's Rob Wigley & Micky Two Dinner's :thumbup: :thumbup: .

What can you say about Rob, one of the best DJ's the scene has to offer, been DJing & collecting since the year dot. The fantastic Bridlington Weekender he run's & promote's with his other half Karen & partner in crime my good friend "Mr Rob Wicks" speak's for it's self good.gifgood.gif . Also joining us this Saturday is Barsley's famous "Two Dinner's" good.gif (a legend in his own lunch time), nice one buddy, will the old ladies be carrying your cases again Mick ?? :lol: :lol: (nice tattoo Shirl by the way :lol: ).

So there you have it, next Saturday the 16th come along & join Rob & Mick with their unique blend of Northern Soul, plus myself Dick & Jonah for another night of top tunes & great atmosphere :thumbup:beer.gif:lol: .

For more info contact me on 01302 726124 or see our add in the Event's Calender :g: . Keep an eye on this blog for up dates on the weather round here & this 'n' that :thumbsup: , see you all next Saturday, hope it's a great New Year for us all, Woody :lol: .

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 67
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everybody,

well so far so good as far as the weather's concerned we're still on for next Saturday

with special guest's Rob Wigley & Micky Two Dinner's :D:thumbup: .

What can you say about Rob, one of the best DJ's the scene has to offer, been DJing & collecting since the year dot. The fantastic Bridlington Weekender he run's & promote's with his other half Karen & partner in crime my good friend "Mr Rob Wicks" speak's for it's self good.gifgood.gif . Also joining us this Saturday is Barsley's famous "Two Dinner's" good.gif (a legend in his own lunch time), nice one buddy, will the old ladies be carrying your cases again Mick ?? :lol: :lol: (nice tattoo Shirl by the way :lol: ).

So there you have it, next Saturday the 16th come along & join Rob & Mick with their unique blend of Northern Soul, plus myself Dick & Jonah for another night of top tunes & great atmosphere :thumbup:beer.gif:lol: .

For more info contact me on 01302 726124 or see our add in the Event's Calender :yes: . Keep an eye on this blog for up dates on the weather round here & this 'n' that :) , see you all next Saturday, hope it's a great New Year for us all, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

Hey Modlife old buddy,

hope you're happy & impressed i'm on time this month good.gif , pity the same can't be said about the bleedin' weather :( . Not our best turnout last month but still a crackin' night though for those of us who appreciate good music :thumbup: , i'm sure we'll better it this month :thumbup:.

See you, Pepe & Co Saturday good.gif:lol:beer.gif , cheer's lad's, Woody :lol: .

Guest modlife

Hey Modlife old buddy,

hope you're happy & impressed i'm on time this month :good: , pity the same can't be said about the bleedin' weather :sad: . Not our best turnout last month but still a crackin' night though for those of us who appreciate good music whistling , i'm sure we'll better it this month :thumbup:.

See you, Pepe & Co Saturday :good::laugh::beer: , cheer's lad's, Woody :hatsoff2: .

Nar then Woody, I`m more than impressed! Should be another great night at the throbin`. We`ve not managed a neet art sin Metrodome with one thing and another, so we should be rarin` to go on Satdy!

We`ve already got contingency plans in place to combat the weather.Pepe`s got an owd car bonnet sorted and I`ve rounded up 3 jack russells and a shitzu in case we can`t get a taxi. So we`ll see yer there mate! MUSH! MUSH! :good:

Hi woody

really looking forward to this and repaying you a favour for putting out all those flyers for Bridlington over the last 3 years.

The fan club are already organizing transport and hope we are not snowed off like this weekend.

A standby sledge and Dog team is available to get us "Up the top" and really looking forward to seeing some of the guys and girls from Sheffield ,Barnsley, Donny & Wakefield areas in a pre-Brid warm up!

Whats Robin Hood got to do with Yorkshire anyway !(answers on a post card to Rob Wicks please)ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

See you all Saturday

Rob & Karen

Whats Robin Hood got to do with Yorkshire anyway !(answers on a post card to Rob Wicks please):ohmy::laugh::laugh:

See you all Saturday

Rob & Karen

He is meant to be buried in yorks kirklees abbey :hatsoff2: no answers please

hey did not know you changed your name to wiggly :laugh: dropping e's again:laugh:

Edited by Naughty Boy

So are the Green Tights essential wear for saturday night then ?

They had to bury him in Yorkshire-the Feckers round here would have dug him up:laugh:

Mind you he was married at the Church in Edwinstow and if anyone wants to pinch the visitors book there are some mighty fine Northern Soul names in there

Nolan Porter

Melvin davis

Troy Keyes

Kim Weston

Jesse Davis

Lou Ragland

just off the top of my head !

By the way I'll be playing a mixed set on saturday night-hope something for everyone:thumbup:

Rob

Guest modlife

Hi Rob, will you be selling Brid` tickets on Saturday? It would save us messing about with the postal service!

Hopefully the weathers on the up and so should the numbers for this one. Personally, I`m really looking forward to it and feel sure it`s going to be a cracking night. thumbsup.gif

Hi Rob, will you be selling Brid` tickets on Saturday? It would save us messing about with the postal service!

Hopefully the weathers on the up and so should the numbers for this one. Personally, I`m really looking forward to it and feel sure it`s going to be a cracking night. thumbsup.gif

:thumbup:Yes we will have tickets with us for Bridlington £20 each :thumbup:

Nar then Woody, I`m more than impressed! Should be another great night at the throbin`. We`ve not managed a neet art sin Metrodome with one thing and another, so we should be rarin` to go on Satdy!

We`ve already got contingency plans in place to combat the weather.Pepe`s got an owd car bonnet sorted and I`ve rounded up 3 jack russells and a shitzu in case we can`t get a taxi. So we`ll see yer there mate! MUSH! MUSH! good.gif

Nar then lad's,

i ent bin art that much mi sen 't' be honest, couple a times mebie :yes: . Three dog's from Golie, shunt bi ard 't' find shud it :lol: :lol: :lol: . Me, Chris 'n' Joe could do wi a contingency plan 'n' all, especialy are Micks bleedin' Taxis carries off wanker.gif , al ev 't' get Chris wkin on it :g: .

Anyroad glad yer up forr it Setdi neet :thumbup: , see 'y' then feller's, Woody :thumbsup: .

Hi woody

really looking forward to this and repaying you a favour for putting out all those flyers for Bridlington over the last 3 years.

The fan club are already organizing transport and hope we are not snowed off like this weekend.

A standby sledge and Dog team is available to get us "Up the top" and really looking forward to seeing some of the guys and girls from Sheffield ,Barnsley, Donny & Wakefield areas in a pre-Brid warm up!

Whats Robin Hood got to do with Yorkshire anyway !(answers on a post card to Rob Wicks please)ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

See you all Saturday

Rob & Karen

Hi you two,

realy glad your doing a spot for us Saturday pal, looking forward to it no end, should be a good night with you & Two Dinner's on :lol: :lol: .

Actually i've just been talking to Modlife about alternative transport for Saturday :g: , keep getting messed about by our taxi firm :thumbsup:, going to get my man Chris on the job :lol:. Sound's like Barry's bringing little Al with him & probobly young Liam so we may get quite a few over from Sheffeild, who know's eh :thumbup: .

Nice one Rob, speak to you soon, Woody :yes: .

Guest Barry Holland

Hi you two,

realy glad your doing a spot for us Saturday pal, looking forward to it no end, should be a good night with you & Two Dinner's on :thumbup::thumbup: .

Actually i've just been talking to Modlife about alternative transport for Saturday :laugh: , keep getting messed about by our taxi firm :rolleyes:, going to get my man Chris on the job shades. Sound's like Barry's bringing little Al with him & probobly young Liam so we may get quite a few over from Sheffeild, who know's eh thumbsup.gif .

Nice one Rob, speak to you soon, Woody :hatsoff2: .

thumbsup.gif Hoping to be there saturday mate. Depends on hospital and doctors appointments. You know they've been mucking about with my medication. No, that's not the same medication as Chris and Joe,:beer: (LOL). All the best, see you soon. Barry. KGB. KTF.:thumbup: Looking forward to seeing Rob and Karen, haven't seen them for ages.

Edited by Barry Holland

thumbsup.gif Hoping to be there saturday mate. Depends on hospital and doctors appointments. You know they've been mucking about with my medication. No, that's not the same medication as Chris and Joe,beer.gif (LOL). All the best, see you soon. Barry. KGB. KTF.thumbup.gif Looking forward to seeing Rob and Karen, haven't seen them for ages.

thumbup.gifSame here Barry be nice to see you-to see you Nice thumbup.gif

R & K

Guest Barry Holland

:thumbup:Same here Barry be nice to see you-to see you Nice :thumbup:

R & K

Could be a great night, if you play your cards right.......Is this getting too daft now????

Hi Barry,

If Woody's in charge of the dealing it could be dodgy...rolleyes.gif

woodycardscopy.jpg

Maybe we should enlist the services of the famous brandy sisters

as the dolly dealers.

I hope I see you saturday mate we haven't had a chat for a while.

On the topic of medication, I'd like to state catagorically that it's all Joe's fault

and I always take a lower doseage than him..whistling.gif

Chris.

Guest modlife

Nar then lad's,

i ent bin art that much mi sen 't' be honest, couple a times mebie thumbsup.gif . Three dog's from Golie, shunt bi ard 't' find shud it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif . Me, Chris 'n' Joe could do wi a contingency plan 'n' all, especialy are Micks bleedin' Taxis carries off wanker.gif , al ev 't' get Chris wkin on it g.gif .

Anyroad glad yer up forr it Setdi neet thumbup.gif , see 'y' then feller's, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

I hope yer not casting aspersions abart the Dearne valley ladies Woody.angry.gif

At least they make sure their tattoos are spelt correctly and change their knickers once a fortnight! Not like them mucky buggers frum Tarn! Ooops! ad better find that edit button thingy! laugh.gif

Hi Barry,

woodycardscopy.jpg

as the dolly dealers.

On the topic of medication, I'd like to state catagorically that it's all Joe's fault

Chris.

Eygh up,

what 'y' trying to say Christopher, it's them Randy Sister's 'y' want tobe keepin' yer eye on :wave::D . As for the lower doseage, it's funny that cause Joe said exactly the same about you :D:lol: :lol: .

You're both my favorites, Woody :unsure: .

Hi Barry,

woodycardscopy.jpg

as the dolly dealers.

Chris.

Eygh up,

what 'y' trying to say Christopher, it's them Randy Sister's 'y' want tobe keepin' yer eye on :wave::D . As for the lower doseage, it's funny that cause Joe said exactly the same about you :D:lol: :lol: .

Hi Barry,

woodycardscopy.jpg

as the dolly dealers.

Chris.

Eygh up,

what 'y' trying to say Christopher, it's them Randy Brandy Sister's 'y' want tobe keepin' yer eye on :wave::D . As for the lower doseage, it's funny that cause Joe said exactly the same about you :D:lol: :lol: .

I hope yer not casting aspersions abart the Dearne valley ladies Woody.angry.gif

At least they make sure their tattoos are spelt correctly and change their knickers once a fortnight! Not like them mucky buggers frum Tarn! Ooops! ad better find that edit button thingy! laugh.gif

Hi Buddy,

who me "Woody The Gent" :thumbup::yes::lol:. Never !!!

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi Shirl,

then if you look like this the answer's a definate yes :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

I think we're all agreed on that are'nt we gent's :thumbup:

Hope you're ok ladies & had a nice New Year, cheer's Woody :hatsoff2: .

oi woody thez nowt plastic on us matey.:no: x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Tonights the night -if you play your cards right--:thumbup:

You don't get nothing for a pair (of Brandy's) Not in this game---:ohmy:

I'm in charge:ph34r::ph34r:

I'll get me tights.........

hello rob....lookin forward to your spot thumbsup.gif

you bring a pair of bottles of brandy n see what you get....lolx

Guest BrandySistaShirl

I hope yer not casting aspersions abart the Dearne valley ladies Woody.:angry:

At least they make sure their tattoos are spelt correctly and change their knickers once a fortnight! Not like them mucky buggers frum Tarn! Ooops! ad better find that edit button thingy! :laugh:

hey up matey.

thankyou 4 that but il let you into a little secret..its twice a fortnight in winter months :shhh:

lookin forward to micky 2 dinners spot if its owt like he played at kingstone it wa a belter :good:

see you sat guys.x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Oi Shirl,

good answer, i know that shades.gif , i have'nt forgot when you showed me your Long Line Bra that time ohmy.giflaugh.gif

See you Saturday Babes innocent.gif xx

n you said you wouldnt tell.

im not showin you mi thermal vest narunsure.gif .x

hey up matey.

thankyou 4 that but il let you into a little secret..its twice a fortnight in winter months shhh.gif

lookin forward to micky 2 dinners spot if its owt like he played at kingstone it wa a belter good.gif

see you sat guys.x

Eygh up again Shirl,

far too much info baby, far too much :yes::lol::lol: . Heard Two Dinner's did an awesome spot at the Kingstone Saturday good.gif , gutted when we could'nt get through because of the weather :lol: , so looking forward to his spot at our's this Saturday :shhh: .

See you Saturday luv, Woody :yes: .

thumbsup.gif Hoping to be there saturday mate. Depends on hospital and doctors appointments. You know they've been mucking about with my medication. No, that's not the same medication as Chris and Joe,beer.gif (LOL). All the best, see you soon. Barry. KGB. KTF.thumbup.gif Looking forward to seeing Rob and Karen, haven't seen them for ages.

Hi Barry,

yeh i know you've a some bad shit going on lately with your Ticker & one thing & another, hope thing's have calmed down for you now, just your breathing to sort out eh pal :thumbsup: . That remind's me, i must keep you away from them Randy Brandy Sister's :ohmy::lol: .

Anyway realy hope your health pick's up this year Baz :thumbsup: . Me, Chris & Joe are looking forward to seeing you, sorry we have'nt been able to get to your's much lately cause of the weather, missed your daft jokes & Ann's dry humour :lol: :lol: :lol: .

See you & the gang soon mate, Woody :yes: .

P.S. Forgot to say, how's Ann's Mum doing, give her my best.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi Barry,

yeh i know you've a some bad shit going on lately with your Ticker & one thing & another, hope thing's have calmed down for you now, just your breathing to sort out eh pal thumbsup.gif . That remind's me, i must keep you away from them Randy Brandy Sister's :ohmy::laugh: .

Anyway realy hope your health pick's up this year Baz thumbsup.gif . Me, Chris & Joe are looking forward to seeing you, sorry we have'nt been able to get to your's much lately cause of the weather, missed your daft jokes & Ann's dry humour :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

See you & the gang soon mate, Woody :hatsoff2: .

hey woody a bet we could work wonders on his breathing.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Eygh up again Shirl,

far too much info baby, far too much shhh.gifohmy.giflaugh.gif . Heard Two Dinner's did an awesome spot at the Kingstone Saturday good.gif , gutted when we could'nt get through because of the weather sad.gif , so looking forward to his spot at our's this Saturday thumbup.gif .

See you Saturday luv, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

lamsey.gifHope i can live up to whats been said and thanks , will do my best , all i can say as always is playing along side the best dj,s around and getting tips and help is awsome , looking forward to saturday.

Comments about the brandy sisters ooooh careful they got a nasty bite and yeah hoping they carry my box lol , said it about last week and what ever music is played its the folk thats there that make the nite, they create the atmosphere we just help, anyways see ya all satdi KTF and regards from mickey beer.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

:lamsey:Hope i can live up to whats been said and thanks , will do my best , all i can say as always is playing along side the best dj,s around and getting tips and help is awsome , looking forward to saturday.

Comments about the brandy sisters ooooh careful they got a nasty bite and yeah hoping they carry my box lol , said it about last week and what ever music is played its the folk thats there that make the nite, they create the atmosphere we just help, anyways see ya all satdi KTF and regards from mickey :beer:

what us..........nasty bite how very dare you!!:innocent::innocent: .x

Looking like a cracker in the making-as said before hope lots of the Barnsley lot get to this as well-really good feedback-we've got a van full again!

Bottles of Brandyohmy.gif what no Babychamph34r.gif!

Weather looking OK as well What time am I on Woody ?

Rob

HI Rob,

Tweny to Five at Tea Time, no, no, i'm kidding :wave::lol: :lol: . You're on at Half Ten, right after Mick, hope that's ok pal good.gif . Yeh the weather's clear round here, as are the road's. Even though we're out in the stick's, we're on crossroad's on a main road, so....

"Rob & Two Dinner's together at last, A K A Men In Tight's". Actualy i'm thinking of changing the flyer's to that, what do you think :lol:good.gif:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

See you soon, Woody :wicked: .

Aye up Woody mate me and the Sheffield lot should be heading over saturday be good to see you mate. thumbsup.gif

Nar then Al,

thank's for getting in touch buddy :lol: , have'nt seen you since before Christmas so we'll have to have a catch up good.gif. can't wait for Saturday it's gonna be ace good.gif .

Hope you & Kate are both ok, see you & the lad's soon, cheer's Woody :wicked: .

Edited by Streight Up

HI Rob,

Tweny to Five at Tea Time, no, no, i'm kidding laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif . You're on at Half Ten, right after Mick, hope that's ok pal good.gif . Yeh the weather's clear round here, as are the road's. Even though we're out in the stick's, we're on crossroad's on a main road, so....

"Rob & Two Dinner's together at last, A K A Men In Tight's". Actualy i'm thinking of changing the flyer's to that, what do you think thumbsup.gifgood.gifthumbup.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

See you soon, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

whistling.gifhey up woody whos told you about my tights , was it the sisters ??? lol , looking forward esp warming up for Rob , good exp for me cheers, be good see rob and karen , hope wicksy coming too to give me stick as usual lol see ya satdi

good.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Looking like a cracker in the making-as said before hope lots of the Barnsley lot get to this as well-really good feedback-we've got a van full again!

Bottles of Brandyohmy.gif what no Babychamph34r.gif!

Weather looking OK as well What time am I on Woody ?

Rob

Babycham......we have that on our cornflakes...thumbup.gif

Guest Barry Holland

Hi Barry,

yeh i know you've a some bad shit going on lately with your Ticker & one thing & another, hope thing's have calmed down for you now, just your breathing to sort out eh pal thumbsup.gif . That remind's me, i must keep you away from them Randy Brandy Sister's ohmy.giflaugh.gif .

Anyway realy hope your health pick's up this year Baz thumbsup.gif . Me, Chris & Joe are looking forward to seeing you, sorry we have'nt been able to get to your's much lately cause of the weather, missed your daft jokes & Ann's dry humour laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

See you & the gang soon mate, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

Ey up Dave, i think i'm ready for the knackers yard. I run a bath this morning and came second. Ann's ma's doing ok thanks. Have a chat saturday, if i make it. Barry. KGB. KTF.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

boxing.gifCrikey some one being brave , wonder if shirls seen this , al take mi gloves and gum shield satdi lol shades.gif

OH IVE SEEN IT BUT IM A BIT UPSET!!!!!!!

my undies are usually red or blk thumbsup.gifwub.gifwub.gif x