Soul Night's @ The Robin Hood, Brierley - Sat 16Th Jan Rob Wigley, Micky Two Dinner's

• Replies 67
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whistling.gifhey up woody whos told you about my tights , was it the sisters ??? lol , looking forward esp warming up for Rob , good exp for me cheers, be good see rob and karen , hope wicksy coming too to give me stick as usual lol see ya satdi

good.gif

Hi'ya Mickey,

don't be nervous pal, you're realy good good.gif , don't sell your self short buddy :thumbup: .

You'd be surprised the thing's Shirley tell's me shout.gif , i know alot of secret's i do :lol: . As for that big silly bugger Wick's wacko.gif , don't let him wind you up, give it to him :lol: (you know the score) :lol: .

Realy looking forward to your spot tomorrow & having a good dance :yes: , see you then pal, Woody :thumbup: .

Looking like a cracker in the making-as said before hope lots of the Barnsley lot get to this as well-really good feedback-we've got a van full again!

Bottles of Brandyohmy.gif what no Babychamph34r.gif!

Weather looking OK as well What time am I on Woody ?

Rob

Hi again Rob,

don't encourage em' mate, you know what they say about Brandy.... :lol::shhh::lol:

Edited by Streight Up

Hi again Rob,

don't encourage em' mate, you know what they say about Brandy.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gifIve seen them in Fancy dress Woody -- we'll be there nice and early to listen to whats being played, Mickey bring a hotwater bottle if your warming up anything for me--but i'd fill it full of BRANDY just in case we get snowed in !!

see you all saturday

Rob & Karen

Hi folk's,

more good new's about Saturday :shhh: , just had a phone call from record dealer "Rob Smith" who's say's he'll try & make tomorrow night as well good.gif . He'll be armed with load's of vinyl, oldies in demander's you name it, plus CD's, DVD's, book's, Manship's Price Guide etc.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope he make's it & has a good night too good.gif , cheer's, Woody :lol: .

Hi folk's,

more good new's about Saturday thumbup.gif , just had a phone call from record dealer "Rob Smith" who's say's he'll try & make tomorrow night as well good.gif . He'll be armed with load's of vinyl, oldies in demander's you name it, plus CD's, DVD's, book's, Manship's Price Guide etc.... thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Hope he make's it & has a good night too good.gif , cheer's, Woody hatsoff2.gif .

Thats really good news Woody-top class and first rate bloke Mr Smith is-one of the best-there'll be a few of our gang itching to look through his sounds for the bargains that abound in his boxes!!

Rob

Thats really good news Woody-top class and first rate bloke Mr Smith is-one of the best-there'll be a few of our gang itching to look through his sounds for the bargains that abound in his boxes!!

Rob

Right,

i'm awake now (only just :sleep3: ). Hi Rob, yeh got to agree there's alway's something among Rob's ware's for everyone :lol: . I usualy start the night thinking i'm not buying tonight :thumbup: , but end up going home with some gem i've been after for age's good.gif .

Been in touch with Simon from the "Stormin Soul Alniter" @ the Citrus Room's in Barnsley, he's coming up with some flyer's & "Cut Price Ticket's" for the niter later on if anyone's interested in going :thumbup: :thumbup: , another string to our bow (if you'll pardon the pun :lol: ).

So that's more good new's :thumbup: ,see you all in a few hour's, cheer's Woody :P .

Hi'ya Mickey,

don't be nervous pal, you're realy good :good: , don't sell your self short buddy thumbsup.gif .

. As for that big silly bugger Wick's :wacko: , don't let him wind you up, give it to him :boxing: (you know the score) thumbsup.gif .

Realy looking forward to your spot tomorrow & having a good dance :thumbup: , see you then pal, Woody :hatsoff2: .

NAH NAH whats going on here shades talking about me again :laugh: ....................Well im afraid Woody with a bit of luck i may just get there, got a family outing tonight but if get done in time, im there ill bring my key to wind up mickey2??????s:tongue: tooooooooooo

NAH NAH whats going on here shades.gif talking about me again laugh.gif ....................Well im afraid Woody with a bit of luck i may just get there, got a family outing tonight but if get done in time, im there ill bring my key to wind up mickey2??????stongue.gif tooooooooooo

Nice one Rob,

thank's for getting in touch. Be careful about winding Two Dinner's up, otherwise he might set his minder's on you Shirley & Joyce :thumbup::lol: . You know hat they say about Shirley, Savage by name & savage by.... diablo.gif Don't over do it pal.

Hope you can make it tonight good.gif , be nice to see you (no i'm not starting that again) cheer's pal :thumbup:, Woody :P .

P.S. Will Roy & Mort be making one ??, be nice to them too.