Two Jamaican Soul 45´s For Sale

Guest Thegreatwugawuga

Guest Thegreatwugawuga

For Sale :

2 great Jamaican Soul 45´s (the first is relisted,I decided to sell it cheaper.Would like to give it good home;) )

A Monster Soul Cut by the mighty Ska & Rocksteady Legend PRINCE BUSTER.Ever seen it on a blank release once.

It comes on an original Jamaican Blank Pressing , has to be a ´67 first issue.

The b Side is a smooth Rocksteady Vocal.

The Condition is VG+

Listen Soundfile : https://www.divshare....ad/10058698-72c

Prince : 200 GBP

So beside "Man Is a Two Faced " or "Where Is the Love"

this is another raw and moodie Soul Vocal !

The second 45 is Joe Higgs - I need a woman on Doctor Bird Label

VG++ condition

The other side is " Hot Hops " , a nice Rocksteady Production.

Price : 50 GBP

Listen Here : https://www.divshare.com/download/10113249-ed7

shipping is 6,50 pounds for europe (insured)

offer to Thore62@gmx.net or pm

thanks , regards thore

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hatsoff2.gif Hi the Joe Higgs is a sleeper "not as rare as Glen Miller" but that does not detract from people buying it My copy went in early 8ts to a Doctor bird compleatist money to good £10 for a old JA disk?? people Even then had know real collecting interest then and those who did landed up with great collections for little cash, I personally use to pick up reggae from junk shops and charity shops way into the 9ts just to move them on. just took out those records I had got originally back in the days of 68-71king.gif I never saw the demand coming and then every dealer wanted reggae and the Blue Beat Label? over 2/3Rd's are crap but they would buy them, how things have changed? However last Saturday at the Wolves record fair I got TR-7801 MILLIE "HONEY HUSH, PAMA 800 SID & JOE "STANDING" (MASSIVE RECORD IN 1970), AND FROM THE GREAT Alvin RAGLIN GG LABEL 1973 2 SIDER- TOMMY McCOOK "BAD COW SKANK b/w DRUMMER ROACH Gladstone Anderson ALL EX0 £10 I SAY THATS A BARAN ESPECIALY THE GG AS THAT IS A GREAT CLASH RECORDboxing.gif NOT THE GROUP THE CLASH FOR THE UNEDUCATED?

ph34r.gif DAVE KIL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert