sheldonsoul

Patti And The Emblems

Not sure but I think that on the original promo of Patti & the Emblems, the other side has a different label colour, pink I think?

it was issued twice with the "A" on both sides (not on both sides at the same time though).

im sure it has to have credited to mike terry on the label,above the "baby" in the title,????unsure.gif:thumbup:

There are also originals without the Mike Terry credit...and personally I think they are rarer than the ones with his name on 'em.

:thumbup:

post-9555-12631359092432_thumb.jpg

post-9555-12631359092432_thumb.jpg

im sure it has to have credited to mike terry on the label,above the "baby" in the title,????:unsure::ph34r:

it came out with and without Mike Terry credit as far as I know. There are a couple of past topics about this.

it came out with and without Mike Terry credit as far as I know. There are a couple of past topics about this.

correct chalky,there was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago but i am not very good on computers so i dont know how to post that old thread into this thread,if that makes sense to all,:unsure::ph34r:

correct chalky,there was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago but i am not very good on computers so i dont know how to post that old thread into this thread,if that makes sense to all,unsure.gifph34r.gif

simply hightlight the URL in your browser address bar, should highlight when you click once in it, then right click and select copy. Then simply right click in the posting area and select paste.

Here is the link.... http://www.soul-sour...1entry1058664

maybe the old topic should be moved to Sharp end forum?

Edited by chalky

simply hightlight the URL in your browser address bar, should highlight when you click once in it, then right click and select copy. Then simply right click in the posting area and select paste.

Here is the link.... http://www.soul-sour...1entry1058664

maybe the old topic should be moved to Sharp end forum?

thanks for that chalky,:unsure::ph34r::good:

Guest gfarrington

how can you tell on the edward hamilton:innocent:

was gonna ask the same question, i had one of these coloured boots , the giveaway was that there was virtuely no run in, the record in question looks ok

there is supposed to be a re-issue/boot of Edward Hamilton that has no Nashville Matrix stamp. The common boot is the black and white one.

There is - it's very rare - I've only seen two, ever, both in the last 2 years

im sure it has to have credited to mike terry on the label,above the "baby" in the title,????unsure.gifph34r.gif

As far as I am aware , there are two issues of " BDYW " : one has " A Mike Terry Arr " , the other does not .

It was also booted as stated , coloured black and white .

Malc Burton

post-5097-12632339460318_thumb.jpg

post-5097-12632339643543_thumb.jpg

post-5097-12632342169606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.