Sheldonsoul

• Replies 29
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

it came out with and without Mike Terry credit as far as I know. There are a couple of past topics about this.

correct chalky,there was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago but i am not very good on computers so i dont know how to post that old thread into this thread,if that makes sense to all,:unsure::ph34r:

Social source share

correct chalky,there was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago but i am not very good on computers so i dont know how to post that old thread into this thread,if that makes sense to all,unsure.gifph34r.gif

simply hightlight the URL in your browser address bar, should highlight when you click once in it, then right click and select copy. Then simply right click in the posting area and select paste.

Here is the link.... https://www.soul-sour...1entry1058664

maybe the old topic should be moved to Sharp end forum?

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest gfarrington

how can you tell on the edward hamilton:innocent:

was gonna ask the same question, i had one of these coloured boots , the giveaway was that there was virtuely no run in, the record in question looks ok

Social source share

im sure it has to have credited to mike terry on the label,above the "baby" in the title,????unsure.gifph34r.gif

As far as I am aware , there are two issues of " BDYW " : one has " A Mike Terry Arr " , the other does not .

It was also booted as stated , coloured black and white .

Malc Burton

post-5097-12632339460318_thumb.jpg

post-5097-12632339643543_thumb.jpg

post-5097-12632342169606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!