Rugby's 7Th Anniversary All-Niter - Sat 13Th Feb '10

I normally don't start the thread til 4 weeks before but some lovely people have persuaded...rolleyes.gif ...me to start early,

plus it's our Anniversary, so a little bit special...thumbup.gif

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 6am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, R&B, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Mick H, Dr Pickles, Dave Rimmer, Matt Smart, Soul Sam.

"Freestyle Room" - Bearsy, Stu Cheetham, Sean Hampsey, Phil Rains.

£10 before 9pm...£12 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

AND - a free anniversary CD to the first 100 thru the door... thumbsup.gif

They were all gone in the first hour last year, so you get in cheaper and get a free CD if you arrive early... thumbup.gif

• Replies 279
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Blimey thats coming round quick ohmy.gif will get there from the start cos i want a CD biggrin.gif

Sian are you having a pre event dinner at yours cos after all that travelling i shall need feeding hatsoff2.gif

Bearsy & Marie

Edited by Bearsy
Guest Mrs Simsy

There's lots that i'm looking forward to this year, what with Stafford etc but for me it can't beat the Rugby anniversary!:D

7 years and still going strong. Can't wait!:thumbsup:

For anyone that hasn't sampled the delightful Rugby before the anniversary is a perfect place to start!:thumbup:

Needless to say, myself, my lord & master Mr Price, the South London Massive and a merry band of ne'er do wells from the South will be there as the doors open...

post-8338-12632561560578_thumb.jpg

(Desperate for their 7th anniversary CDs, the South London Massive dig themselves a space in the Rugby Niter car park)

FLIGHTS BOOKED, REARING TO GO, SEE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE SOONthumbup.gif

Blimey Kev, you've already got 5 kids and a grandchild, do you really want to do any more rearing? laugh.gif

Oh go on then, I'll have a little brown-eyed baby if you're offerin wink.gif

Guest kevnewry

Needless to say, myself, my lord & master Mr Price, the South London Massive and a merry band of ne'er do wells from the South will be there as the doors open...

(Desperate for their 7th anniversary CDs, the South London Massive dig themselves a space in the Rugby Niter car park)

Blimey Kev, you've already got 5 kids and a grandchild, do you really want to do any more rearing? laugh.gif

THERE YOU GO, I THOUGHT WE WERE GONA HAVE A SMUT FREE RUGBY THREAD FOR ONCEno.gif ........ BROWN EYED BABY MAKING TO THE GENTRY SINCE 1986biggrin.gif

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE,AS I GET TO STAY AN EXTRA DAY......... MORE TIME TO RECOVER... DANCE DANCE DANCE

Hope you're gonna look in the freestyle room Theresa ...don't want to be ther on me todd..... prob got my one and only spot of 2010 !! Will try and offer a contrasting selection to the main room ......1st hour prob crossover and midtempo. 2nd spot who knows? Loads of virtually unplayed stuff to be aired.

Hope you're gonna look in the freestyle room Theresa ...don't want to be ther on me todd..... prob got my one and only spot of 2010 !! Will try and offer a contrasting selection to the main room ......1st hour prob crossover and midtempo. 2nd spot who knows? Loads of virtually unplayed stuff to be aired.

Ah Phil, you know the whole purpose of my existence is to hear you play the Rugby freestyle room yes.gif What with you and the lovely Stuart Cheetham, I'm gonna be in and out like a fiddler's elbow.

Unless you clash with Adam in the main room, in which case it's the Spanish archer for you son laugh.gif

I normally don't start the thread til 4 weeks before but some lovely people have persuaded...:rolleyes: ...me to start early,

plus it's our Anniversary, so a little bit special...:thumbup:

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 6am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, R&B, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Mick H, Dr Pickles, Dave Rimmer, Matt Smart, Soul Sam.

"Freestyle Room" - Bearsy, Stu Cheetham, Sean Hampsey, Phil Rains.

£10 before 9pm...£12 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

AND - a free anniversary CD to the first 100 thru the door... thumbsup.gif

They were all gone in the first hour last year, so you get in cheaper and get a free CD if you arrive early... :thumbup:

GOOG LUCK TO SIAN AND DEAN PLUS ALL THE GOOD LOOKING DOOR GIRLS FOR THIS VALENTINES EVENT. WISH WE COULD BE THERE BUT 12000 MILES IS WAY TOO FAR NO MATTER HOW MANY KISSES I'M PROMISED ( and that's only form the girls ). WE WILL BE THERE IN SEPTEMBER, IF YOU HAVE A DO ON THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW. GET'T KETTLE ON !!TONY T BONE and SUE. OZ. K.T.F.

Save me a place in the car Mr Shields

As long as Michael can get home on this weekend (to look after the kids) - I've been given the green light to come out and play :thumbup:

Best get shopping for a new frock - and seeing as its Valentines - a kiss me quick hat!

Edited by Guest

GOOG LUCK TO SIAN AND DEAN PLUS ALL THE GOOD LOOKING DOOR GIRLS FOR THIS VALENTINES EVENT. WISH WE COULD BE THERE BUT 12000 MILES IS WAY TOO FAR NO MATTER HOW MANY KISSES I'M PROMISED ( and that's only form the girls ). WE WILL BE THERE IN SEPTEMBER, IF YOU HAVE A DO ON THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW. GET'T KETTLE ON !!TONY T BONE and SUE. OZ. K.T.F.

One on 11th Sept, look forward to catching up...thumbup.gif

As long as Michael can get home on this weekend (to look after the kids) - I've been given the green light to come out and play thumbup.gif

Great stuff, not seen my mum-in-law for ages...whistling.gif

Fingers crossed im going to be there, hoping i get a lift down, thumbup.gif

Be good if you can make it...wink.gif

Not getting on very much at the mo coz I'm having to use the kids comp when I can, mine's poorly and I haven't got time to do a fix...

so appologies if I'm playing catch up...

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE,AS I GET TO STAY AN EXTRA DAY......... MORE TIME TO RECOVER... DANCE DANCE DANCE

Usual lunch/tea reservataion????? I hear little Jo's booking her flights as valantine pressie....:thumbup:

One on 11th Sept, look forward to catching up...:wicked:

Great stuff, not seen my mum-in-law for ages...whistling.gif

Ummmmmmmm correct me if I wrong.......but shouldn't it be step-mum,:g:.......... as the other man who lives in your house Sian is YOUR dad not Dean's.........:lol::lol::D

So looking forward to this...........still snowed in here.............but boilers fixed :lol:

It also is the first day of half term................so will have time to recover before popping down to Wales for a visit ............. :hatsoff2:

There's lots that i'm looking forward to this year, what with Stafford etc but for me it can't beat the Rugby anniversary!:no:

7 years and still going strong. Can't wait!:thumbup:

For anyone that hasn't sampled the delightful Rugby before the anniversary is a perfect place to start!thumbsup.gif

Looking to make this one my first Rugby Allniter - and with it being the anniversary even better! :thumbup:

Blimey Di, you're right to be excited, it's only 42168 minutes from now ohmy.gif I'd best start getting ready soon. And I bet I'm still painting my nails and deciding what to wear when all the passengers for the Price Family Bus turn up tongue.gif

So far, it's me, JP, Rozza, Julia Cinders & Colin the Soul Solicitor, with Lucy 'Headline News' Muccini & Tommy 'Masterbaker' Hall coming in their own motor as they get nervous when I drive (can't imagine why). And I expect not-so-young Freckles will be coming along too, and most likely Angela 'Foxy' McNulty & 'What are the scores' Andy Dawes. There is even talk of a small raiding party from Italy attending. What news from Rome Andrea?

Have I mentioned that I can't wait?

Tee x

Guest kevnewry

Really looking forward to this and the craic afterwards as l will be representing The Republic Of Ireland in the talking

contest...Valentines Day is also my birthday!! :thumbup:

Another fun packed jamboree of nonsense then to look forward to after the main event then Mr Webb:tongue: ........ hope you're not expecting a present:wicked:

Guest kevnewry

Blimey Di, you're right to be excited, it's only 42168 minutes from now :ohmy: I'd best start getting ready soon. And I bet I'm still painting my nails and deciding what to wear when all the passengers for the Price Family Bus turn up :tongue:

So far, it's me, JP, Rozza, Julia Cinders & Colin the Soul Solicitor, with Lucy 'Headline News' Muccini & Tommy 'Masterbaker' Hall coming in their own motor as they get nervous when I drive (can't imagine why). And I expect not-so-young Freckles will be coming along too, and most likely Angela 'Foxy' McNulty & 'What are the scores' Andy Dawes. There is even talk of a small raiding party from Italy attending. What news from Rome Andrea?

Have I mentioned that I can't wait?

Tee x

SEVERAL TIMES.......... GLAD YOU GOT THE BUS SORTEDthumbsup.gif

Guest kevnewry

Yep, looking forward to this one!! Been a while since Tricia and I have been, too

long in fact!! Heard a whisper that there may be a few more from the Emerald Isle

coming over. In fact, a couple of "Rugby Virgins" no less, my lips are sealed.......

DO TELL JAMES......... SEE YOU AND TRICIA THERE ANYWAYthumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to this and the craic afterwards as l will be representing The Republic Of Ireland in the talking contest...Valentines Day is also my birthday!! thumbup.gif

I've started making your party bag already Webby wicked.gif

Looking forward to my 3rd visit to Rugby really enjoyed the last one.

Cheers

Manus

Aww, t'will be fab to see you Manus yes.gif

Adam and I finally got our act together and booked his guest for the anniversary...laugh.gif

We're pleased to add Mark Randle to the line-up in the main room...thumbup.gif

Ace! thumbup.gif

I've started making your party bag already Webby wicked.gif

What ya putting in his bag Tee?

I do believe there will need to be a "sock" of some kind, and maybe a DIY manual - as it's been many. many years since there's been a lady in his life ph34r.gif

Guest kevnewry

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! Hand on there,just a cotton-picking minute....just cos l've not had a steady relationship for years does NOT

mean l have not had sex...(and l mean with somebody else!!)...play your cards right,Kirsty and you could be requiring a

tin-hemet!! thumbsup.gif

THE THREAD WAS GOING SO WELL TOOtongue.gif

What ya putting in his bag Tee?

Ahh, my party bags are legendary, highly individual according to the recipient, and the contents a closely guarded secret until they are revealed.

However, they normally follow the formula of:

Something to eat :tongue:

Something to drink :beer:

Something to make you laugh :laugh:

Something that smells delicious thumbsup.gif

Something very useful :yes:

Something naughty :shhh:

Something downright dirty :wicked:

I'm sure I know how to get Mr Webb into a party mood...

Guest kevnewry

Ahh, my party bags are legendary, highly individual according to the recipient, and the contents a closely guarded secret until they are revealed.

However, they normally follow the formula of:

Something to eat :tongue:

Something to drink :beer:

Something to make you laugh :laugh:

Something that smells delicious thumbsup.gif

Something very useful :yes:

Something naughty :shhh:

Something downright dirty :wicked:

DONT GET HIM STARTED THERESA FFS:D

I'm sure I know how to get Mr Webb into a party mood...

Adam and I finally got our act together and booked his guest for the anniversary...:laugh:

We're pleased to add Mark Randle to the line-up in the main room...:thumbup:

Really enjoyed doing this last time.....as I think I said back then, it's a bit of a departure from the norm for me, but none the less enjoyable...........I get to play some of those 7's for a change and throw something a bit newer into the mix.

Great fun! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Looking forward to Rugby .........

Time for me to twirl on the dancefloor with the South London Massive!!!!!thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Roll on the 13th xxxx

Fantastic to have you along in our merry band Debs, you can never have too many people swelling the massive, that's what I say. I'll have to see if I can rustle up some special single men crumpet to come along in the car with us to keep you company wink.gif

Yes Webby she's gorgeous, no Webby she doesn't want to go out with you laugh.gif

Besides, Debbie Webby sounds ridiculous.

Looking forward to Rugby .........

Time for me to twirl on the dancefloor with the South London Massive!!!!!thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Roll on the 13th xxxx

Blimey Deb I've not cast eyes on your gorgeous face, nor listened to your sexy voice for bloody years - and now it looks like I'll not be coming along to play sad.gif

Don't let Tee surround you with single men - she knows some right mingers, and just tries her best to cast off unwanted attention on other ladies laugh.gif Actually that's exactly what I do too....

Hope you're well and loving life - maybe see ya some other time this year xxx