• Replies 279
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Carole7

Sadly, I wont be able to make Rugby due to my mother breaking her shoulder and being unable to do anything!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I will really miss seeing you all. Will especially miss your hospitality and the duck rolls Sian! yes.gif

I know you will all have a fantastic time and it is a shame I wont be there... However I am sure I can hear a sigh of relief from Phil as he contemplates a lovely quiet journey! no.gif

Hope you all have a FABULOUS night x x biggrin.gif

T'will be a pleasure to meet you Claire, you're already an honorary member of the South London Massive (Notts Chapter). We find that Bollocks is a universal language of peace & friendship, & look forward to talking it with you after a few drinks.

Tee x

Ah thanks hun... & I hope I represent the Notts chapter well ... can defo do "Bollocks" tho sadly will be sober as I'm driving ...so it won't be up to my usual standard ...

I see there are some fellow Notts folk from Mansfield gonna be in attendance too..

& when I arrive just point me in the right direction all you people on the door!! ..... Hmmmm ... now what shall I wear ?? Webby u were no help what so ever on dress code!!! ...

Claire xxxx

Guest kevnewry

PHIL, IM SURE EVERYONE WILL BE GENTLE WITH YOU MATE, I'LL BE THERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND IF IT GETS ROUGH :thumbup::tongue:

PS........ JUST THOUGHT OF A BRILLIANT NEW NAME FOR OUR SOUL BAND (i know you didnt want anyone to know yet)

THE METROPOLITAN CONCUBINES............ :D:tongue:

OH I DONT KNOW LOL........ LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING FACES TO ALL THE SS MEMBERS WHOM I HAV'NT MET YET... ROLL ON SATURDAY!!!!

Yes & me Kev,thats why we need name badges & im happy ive also got a lift sorted( fingers crossed) saves getting a train thumbup.gif

I knew I'd forget something in the line-up, Matt Smart and Kenny Aitchison will be double decking for the first hour...thumbup.gif

I think it's just a ploy to keep me on the door as they know the first hour is the busiest at the Anniversary because of the CD give away...

Don't worry, I'll get them back...tongue.gif

How good is that biggrin.gif young Mat Smart,and me good.gif

Ah thanks hun... & I hope I represent the Notts chapter well ... can defo do "Bollocks" tho sadly will be sober as I'm driving ...so it won't be up to my usual standard ...

I see there are some fellow Notts folk from Mansfield gonna be in attendance too..

& when I arrive just point me in the right direction all you people on the door!! ..... Hmmmm ... now what shall I wear ?? Webby u were no help what so ever on dress code!!! ...

Claire xxxx

Didn't know you were from Notts!!."Hey up mi duck".Yes,some from Mansfield will be there.You'll never spot us though,we just blend into the background and keep ourselves to ourselves.

Don't think we'll be there early enough for Ken's double deck, but any chance of playing Chino Feaster Ken??biggrin.gif

Didn't know you were from Notts!!."Hey up mi duck".Yes,some from Mansfield will be there.You'll never spot us though,we just blend into the background and keep ourselves to ourselves.

Don't think we'll be there early enough for Ken's double deck, but any chance of playing Chino Feaster Ken??biggrin.gif

No,sold it !! laugh.gif sorry Kev !!

Hmm, asking Webby was possibly not the best course of action! So far, the dress code is posh frocks, silver spangles, red lingerie for valentines, jeans & slogan T-shirts.

PS........ JUST THOUGHT OF A BRILLIANT NEW NAME FOR OUR SOUL BAND (i know you didnt want anyone to know yet)

THE METROPOLITAN CONCUBINES............ biggrin.giftongue.gif

I'll be in nobody's brass section Mr Newry laugh.gif

How good is that biggrin.gif young Mat Smart,and me good.gif

That is very good indeed Mr A, can't wait. What can we expect from you sir?

Hmm, asking Webby was possibly not the best course of action! So far, the dress code is posh frocks, silver spangles, red lingerie for valentines, jeans & slogan T-shirts.

I'll be in nobody's brass section Mr Newry :laugh:

That is very good indeed Mr A, can't wait. What can we expect from you sir?

Not posh frocks or silver spangles,going for 6ts this time T a few things i havent played out before.

Hey up mate .. yep from Notts but I'm from the posh bit ... Newark...

Hmmm .. Somehow I think your blending in may be a little fib .. would say I'd look out for you but most bananas look the same .. Ha ha you just changed your avatar you're not a banana anymore!!! Now I'll never recognise you !!

Claire xxx

Edited by Claire S

Hi gang , havnt been on for a few days , i had the "Dont think we'll be well enough to come blues"

But we are and its all systems go thumbup.gif i'm sooooooooooooooo excited now yes.gif

thumbup.gif3 SLEEPS thumbup.gif xxxx

Can't wait for saturday night, but valentines day? better put a suit on then to charm my better half wicked.gif

Hope to get there for @ 8 (as we usually do)

Rob G whistling.gif

Rob you & youre better half will have to come & say hello, even though i know youre bro's i wont know you i dont think

Guest Mrs Simsy

Yep me too Kylee....have been persuaded by Marcelle to go for hot red lipstick meself..been rubbing furiously to pump them lips upto to thwe max!!!....rainbow dust bought hunny...xxxxxx

Thanks Del!:thumbup: My weird spot thing is going down now so we can send together proud with bright red lips!:lol:

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN THIS NEW YEAR ! JUST TWO DAYS ...

Super dj's line up !

the Benn Hall full !

Valentines day !

my pint of John's smith !

Sure i'll be happy tongue.gif xx

Be really nice to see you Loren!:thumbsup:

Hi gang , havnt been on for a few days , i had the "Dont think we'll be well enough to come blues"

But we are and its all systems go :thumbup: i'm sooooooooooooooo excited now :yes:

Brilliant news Di...:thumbup:

Sian what time is dinner being served :D oh and do i get a CD :chinstroke:

shades ...8pm, outside The Benn Hall...:smile:

suppose you can have one.

I've had to slightly juggle the DJ times again as Mick H will be arriving a little later than he wanted and we do need two Mick H spots...:yes:

Thanks Phil for being so obliging...thumbsup.gif

Oh dear .. only do frocks for weddings .. I'm a jeans girl ..

Can manage some red undies coz its a special occasion ...tho us single girlies don't do Valentines ..

Will see what my wardrobe can produce ...

Claire xxxx

I normally don't start the thread til 4 weeks before but some lovely people have persuaded...rolleyes.gif ...me to start early,

plus it's our Anniversary, so a little bit special...thumbup.gif

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 6am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, R&B, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Mick H, Dr Pickles, Dave Rimmer, Matt Smart, Soul Sam.

"Freestyle Room" - Bearsy, Stu Cheetham, Sean Hampsey, Phil Rains.

£10 before 9pm...£12 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

AND - a free anniversary CD to the first 100 thru the door... thumbsup.gif

They were all gone in the first hour last year, so you get in cheaper and get a free CD if you arrive early... thumbup.gif

Can't wait to meet everyone here...outfit sorted (God I'm still fat)...sweets sorted...other things almost sorted...and does anyone know if there's a microwave shades

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Ffs what do you want one of them for, any way sian will have one in her bag im sure, shes always got spare supplies for everything ha ha!!

Guest soul elite

Was looking forward to Saturday but will have to give it a miss....

I know i am gonna miss a top night with the children of the night.. have fun..

x

wacko.gifThis is ridiculous, can't sleep because of excitement, going to be bloody shattered tomorrow night!!! blink.gif

Guest thenogger

Now fingers crossed and anything else i can cross because i am looking forward

to my first visit to RUGBY i have heard so much about the venue so hopefully i

will be there.

REGARDS

thenogger

Got something BIG for ya Del whistling.gif Will GIVE ya it at 8pm sat shades.gif

If the "Something BIG" is made of chocolate , can i have one too JP yes.gif

God i'm soooooooooo excited , i feel sick laugh.gif Hair & nails done , super mega pull in knickers bought , so raring to go laugh.giflaugh.gif

I can countdown in hours now 32 to go thumbup.gif xxxxxxxxxxx

Now fingers crossed and anything else i can cross because i am looking forward

to my first visit to RUGBY i have heard so much about the venue so hopefully i

will be there.

REGARDS

thenogger

If its the last thing we do , you'll be there Nogger , cant wait to see ya sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbiggrin.gif

Guest clanger v2

I thought the attendees of Rugby had taste, hence the aim to find a better class of stalker.

Seems I may have been misled mis-led misled told wrong.mellow.gif

Edited by clanger v2

After failing to find myself a stalker at Six Hills last Saturday, I will be continuing my quest at Rugby.

Who's playing the R&B?

I'll stalk you Alan , and bring you an RnB cd biggrin.gif see ya tomorrow xxxxx