Rugby's 7Th Anniversary All-Niter - Sat 13Th Feb '10

Guest soul diva

Fantastic to have you along in our merry band Debs, you can never have too many people swelling the massive, that's what I say. I'll have to see if I can rustle up some special single men crumpet to come along in the car with us to keep you company wink.gif

Yes Webby she's gorgeous, no Webby she doesn't want to go out with you laugh.gif

Besides, Debbie Webby sounds ridiculous.

Sounds perfect - bottle of vodka and some gorgeous men in the back of the Happy Bus to Rubgy - I'm counting the sleeps Theresa!!

xxx

• Replies 279
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul diva

Blimey Deb I've not cast eyes on your gorgeous face, nor listened to your sexy voice for bloody years - and now it looks like I'll not be coming along to play sad.gif

Don't let Tee surround you with single men - she knows some right mingers, and just tries her best to cast off unwanted attention on other ladies laugh.gif Actually that's exactly what I do too....

Hope you're well and loving life - maybe see ya some other time this year xxx

Ooh what a shame Kirsty - would have been lovely to catch up with you... has been far too long....

As for Theresa and her mingers - Best keep on the dancefloor and pretend I can't hear what they are saying and twirl off in a different direction!!!!

Lotsa love hun and no doubt we'll catch up soon xxxx

Hi Sian,

Be good to see you, hope you're keeping well old girl! haha

ps yessss, i fallen over a few times lately (no drink involved)shhh.gif

That's your own fault for getting top heavy...whistling.gif

I dare not fall over in public, they'd all be too busy laffin to help me up...(especially Tabs)...shades.gif

Hope you all have a great night. And We at Barrow Hill and Oxcroft'll keep bumping it up as per normal!

Have a guddun...

Thanks Stuart...thumbsup.gif

Guest soul diva

What do you mean "l sound ridiculous!!?"....well it's better sounding ridiculous than look.........

Think l've said enough!! thumbup.gif

Well if I don't stand next to you.. at least it won't be 'when Debby met Webby'!!!laugh.gif

See you there Mr Webby

x

Guest soul elite

That's your own fault for getting top heavy...whistling.gif

I dare not fall over in public, they'd all be too busy laffin to help me up...(especially Tabs)...shades.gif

Thanks Stuart...thumbsup.gif

Well thankyou for your understanding!

Chuffed to pieces with 'top heavy' yes.gifinnocent.gif hahaha xxx

Are we gonna be House-mates again?

Oh yes! but don't go giving Sian idea's for a task in the big Rugby house...

And Tabs i'll see you for a walk under the table whistling

If I'd known you were so easily pleased Kev, I'd have sent you a case of Buckie for Christmas :ph34r: Did you know that the Buckie sold in the Republic has less alcohol than wot we get? Lightweights down there. Sod the Krispy Kremes, Buckfast is the new black.

Have I mentioned that I'm very excited about this Rugby? And that my friend Di from Peterlee is too? The Gemini birds are fit to explode in fact. How many sleeps is it now?

Guest kevnewry

If I'd known you were so easily pleased Kev, I'd have sent you a case of Buckie for Christmas ph34r.gif Did you know that the Buckie sold in the Republic has less alcohol than wot we get? Lightweights down there. Sod the Krispy Kremes, Buckfast is the new black.

Have I mentioned that I'm very excited about this Rugby? And that my friend Di from Peterlee is too? The Gemini birds are fit to explode in fact. How many sleeps is it now?

NOT AS EASILY PLEASED AS YOU MIGHT IMAGINE, BUT A QUICK BUCK NEVER DID ANYONE ANY HARM MRS PRICE......... PASS THE BISCUIT TIN FATHER laugh.gif

Guest kevnewry

The Widnes wonder. Dont leave me in suspenders whistling.gif Who is it g.gif

Steve

YOU KNOW HIM WELL....... AND NO MORE TALK OF DRESSING CROSSLY............. ITS OUR VERY OWN MR WEBByes.gif

Guest soul diva

Ermmmm......Webby & Debby it has sort of a nice 'ring' to it doesn't it?? g.gifyes.gif x

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Looking forward forward to seeing you on the 13th.................. no.gif

xx

Guest kevnewry

SEE YOU WITH BELLS ON rolleyes.gif

AND DO WE HAVE A ROSE BEINGS AS ITS VALANTINES whistling.gif

AND DO COME AND SAY HELLO WEBBY! thumbup.gif

IM BLOWN OUT NOW LOU... YOU ONLY WANT WEBBY TO SAY HELLO,tongue.gif

If I'd known you were so easily pleased Kev, I'd have sent you a case of Buckie for Christmas ph34r.gif Did you know that the Buckie sold in the Republic has less alcohol than wot we get? Lightweights down there. Sod the Krispy Kremes, Buckfast is the new black.

Yes i know her , she is rather excitable whistling.gif its 22 sleeps ohmy.gif thats 528ish hours thumbup.gif oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxx

Guest kevnewry

Thinking of dying my hair before Rugby to it's original 'Chesnut Brown' ...sure l won't be the only person there who will have done that! thumbsup.gif

ORIGINAL MOUSEY BROWN YOU MEANbiggrin.gif

Really enjoyed doing this last time.....as I think I said back then, it's a bit of a departure from the norm for me, but none the less enjoyable...........I get to play some of those 7's for a change and throw something a bit newer into the mix.

Great fun! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Hi Mark,

I had the honour of being invited to double deck with Adam last year, and like you say it gives you the opportunity to do something a bit different. We were given an hour and a half to play with, and at a mainstream allnighter we did nearly a whole 90minutes of 70's, 80's, 90's up to Y2K sounds. Apart from 4 uptempo sixties that I played half way through the set while Adam went for a quick smoke biggrin.gif

And the dancefloor stayed full throughout the whole set, plus we had to entertain Theresa with her never ending request list on the night ha ha be warned ! We had a good laugh and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Happy days. Looking forward to your set with Adam, I'm sure my wants list will grow again on the night.

Best

Molly

Edited by MOLLY

Fantastic to have you along in our merry band Debs, you can never have too many people swelling the massive, that's what I say. I'll have to see if I can rustle up some special single men crumpet to come along in the car with us to keep you company :wink:

Yes Webby she's gorgeous, no Webby she doesn't want to go out with you :laugh:

Besides, Debbie Webby sounds ridiculous.

Hi T,

Just letting you know that I have pre-warned Mark Randle about how demanding you can be with your never ending requests on the night whistling and how important it is to keep you happy at all costs.

I hope you will make him earn his money on the night like you did Adam and I last year. And that he satisfies you in the same way we did ! :wink: hee hee

I'm know you won't let me down.

Look forward to it

Best

Molly x

Hi T,

Just letting you know that I have pre-warned Mark Randle about how demanding you can be with your never ending requests on the night whistling and how important it is to keep you happy at all costs.

I hope you will make him earn his money on the night like you did Adam and I last year. And that he satisfies you in the same way we did ! :wink: hee hee

I'm know you won't let me down.

Look forward to it

Best

Molly x

Hiya top crumpet,

I know we make it LOOK like I have lots of requests, but in fact I don't actually care what you & Adam play, I just like to come up on stage and sniff you both :laugh:

Tee x

Guest kevnewry

What/Who goes on in The other room cos l missed all that the last time? thumbsup.gif

IT'S WHERE THE FOLKS FROM THE CAR PARK GET SOUP AND A HOT MEAL FOR THE NIGHT:tongue:

What/Who goes on in The other room cos l missed all that the last time? thumbsup.gif

What exactly were you doing last time Webby in order to miss everything? I know collecting blue knickers must have taken up some of your time, but surely not all. Anyway, as it's your birthday, you get to dictate the dress code. So, apart from chestnut brown hair, what's everyone sporting on the dancefloor? Red for Valentines?

Guest Mrs Simsy

What exactly were you doing last time Webby in order to miss everything? I know collecting blue knickers must have taken up some of your time, but surely not all. Anyway, as it's your birthday, you get to dictate the dress code. So, apart from chestnut brown hair, what's everyone sporting on the dancefloor? Red for Valentines?

Ooh yeah, lets wear red. I've got a fab red dress that i can wear!:thumbup:

what's everyone sporting on the dancefloor? Red for Valentines?

It'll match my eyes...laugh.gif

NO!!!! They'l Be "AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS" now cos apparrently "There's Noises" laugh.gif

Don't mention the noises...shhh.gif

I'm not gunna say they're sorted coz it'll jinks and come back to haunt me...ohmy.gif

It doesn't help that the management ain't got a fookin clue and can't get their head round the fact that the earthing is fooked somewhere in the building.

We've made up our own cables now to by pass their pa and go straight to their amps and if that don't do it, I'll go down on the Monday after with an axe and smash up the whole system, then they'll have to get a new one...laugh.gif

Guest kevnewry

It'll match my eyes...laugh.gif

Don't mention the noises...shhh.gif

I'm not gunna say they're sorted coz it'll jinks and come back to haunt me...ohmy.gif

It doesn't help that the management ain't got a fookin clue and can't get their head round the fact that the earthing is fooked somewhere in the building.

We've made up our own cables now to by pass their pa and go straight to their amps and if that don't do it, I'll go down on the Monday after with an axe and smash up the whole system, then they'll have to get a new one...laugh.gif

It Was'nt THAT bad the last time Sian...shades.gif What about the bloke who had the accident, was'nt he gonna sort it?thumbsup.gif

Guest kevnewry

Cant get hold of him and dont wanna push it incase it's bad news...ohmy.gif

We just made up the cables that he was gunna make.

I'M SURE IT WILL BE FINE AND BRILL. LIKE EVERY OTHER RUGBY.... SEE YA SOOONthumbup.gif

Guest kevnewry

Forgot what l was gonna say there....Oh yes at Mid-night it's my birhday...Kisses and presents readily accepted!!! innocent.gif

I HAV'NT GOT YOU A PRESENT... DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO KISS YOU....... laugh.gif AND HOW THE FOOK DID YOU EVER FORGET WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY, YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD!!!!biggrin.gif

I think that most people reading this will be aware that Dave Rimmer's wife died on Friday morning.

With a funeral to organise and not much time to grieve he has decided that it wont be possible for him to DJ at this Rugby.

It would be lovely if he can make it along anyway and be amongst friends but he has to do what is right for him...thumbsup.gif

We asked Phil Shields a while back if he would be our stand in DJ if anyone ever had to drop out at short notice.

He has confirmed that he will take over Dave's spots...thanks Phil...thumbsup.gif

Source Advert