Rugby's 7Th Anniversary All-Niter - Sat 13Th Feb '10

I think that most people reading this will be aware that Dave Rimmer's wife died on Friday morning.

With a funeral to organise and not much time to grieve he has decided that it wont be possible for him to DJ at this Rugby.

It would be lovely if he can make it along anyway and be amongst friends but he has to do what is right for him...thumbsup.gif

We asked Phil Shields a while back if he would be our stand in DJ if anyone ever had to drop out at short notice.

He has confirmed that he will take over Dave's spots...thanks Phil...thumbsup.gif

I shall play a tune and raise a glass for Margie in the small room thumbsup.gif

• Replies 279
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Joy and me sorted Oi Oi Oi , even managed to get a return train ticket for 14 quid thumbsup.gif ....so if anyone could post directions from the train station, it would be a great help.

going to try and make this one, haven`t been for too long!

Be lovely to see you and Sandra again...thumbsup.gif

Joy and me sorted Oi Oi Oi , even managed to get a return train ticket for 14 quid thumbsup.gif ....so if anyone could post directions from the train station, it would be a great help.

It's a mile from the train station and mostly up hill, so the fit could walk it, personally, I'd get a taxi...laugh.gif

post-1225-12650612730594_thumb.jpg

It's a mile from the train station and mostly up hill, so the fit could walk it, personally, I'd get a taxi...laugh.gif

post-1225-12650612730594_thumb.jpg

Sod that for a walk in the park...a taxi it is. Many thanks. hatsoff2.gif

Really looking forward to meeting you Carol - despite being a scouser, a bird with top puns like yourself will be welcomed into the bosom of the South London Massive as if you were a native of, er, Balham.

T x

Guest kevnewry

Really looking forward to meeting you Carol - despite being a scouser, a bird with top puns like yourself will be welcomed into the bosom of the South London Massive as if you were a native of, er, Balham.

T x

OR CLAPHAM AS THE CASE MAY BE......... BE GOOD TO MEET YOU CAROL.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Anyone from London going to this - coming back via Greenwich?

We're going from Stortford if thats any good Warren? Whats that Mr Bear up to? He drives right past your gaff doesn't he?

Guest BigPaul

Sian,

A small group of misfits and non de-plumes from Mansfield shall be in attendance on the 13thshades

Obviously to have a crackin nite of merriment and dancing, chit chat etcwhistling

But also to mull over, chew the cud as it were and run the rule over a certain

young Irishmans plays:chinstroke:

No pressure there then Phil:no::yes:

As you probably know he is playing at a small club in our area in early March

(first Saturday to be exact):good:

Best

Paul

Soz about the slightly shameless bumpthumbsup.gif

PS Webby, KevH wants to blow your candles out:rolleyes:

Sian,

A small group of misfits and non de-plumes from Mansfield shall be in attendance on the 13thshades

Obviously to have a crackin nite of merriment and dancing, chit chat etcwhistling

young Irishmans plays:chinstroke:

No pressure there then Phil:no::yes:

As you probably know he is playing at a small club in our area in early March

(first Saturday to be exact):good:

Best

Paul

Soz about the slightly shameless bumpthumbsup.gif

PS Webby, KevH wants to blow your candles out:rolleyes:

Misgits and non de-whats?

You could be mistaken for an eductated type and not a hairy-arsed collier (ex) if you're not careful:wicked:

Had a few weekends in lately so looking forward to Rubgythumbsup.gif

Right sweetie shopping list:

Sian=sweet tabbacy

Denise=sweet tabbacy

SteveC=sweet tabbacy

Tabs=cinder toffee...or brazil nuts( will make up his chuffing mind soon)

Theresa=cinder toffee

Toby=soft sweet kola cubes

Kylee= rainbow dust

Me=Hugh Jackman wearing nothing but a wicked leer:)

I am sure there is more...cant bloody remember ..been a while since i went to Rugby..as was pointed out previous:whistling:....Delxxxx

Sian=sweet tabbacy

Denise=sweet tabbacy

SteveC=sweet tabbacy

Theresa=cinder toffee

Kylee= rainbow dust

I am sure there is more...cant bloody remember ..been a while since i went to Rugby..as was pointed out previous:whistling:....Delxxxx

What would we do without Del babes youra star,oh ill supply your non bootleg wine gums for ya girl(Maynards........only the best for Del)

cheers sweetie

Toby

ps Young Mr Tabs can never make his mind up ...something to do with youthha ha

Guest BigPaul

Misgits and non de-whats?

You could be mistaken for an eductated type and not a hairy-arsed collier (ex) if you're not carefulwicked.gif

Had a few weekends in lately so looking forward to Rubgythumbsup.gif

Actually, Young mang.gif

I was a Mineral Extractor for a well known nationalised company,privatised

by Thatchers (or Majors)Britain in 1994 Blah Blah Blah sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif

Keep on Thread Stevielad or it'll finish up in Freebasing whistling.gif

Just like KevH and Webbys Threadslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What would we do without Del babes youra star,oh ill supply your non bootleg wine gums for ya girl(Maynards........only the best for Del)

cheers sweetie

Toby

Aww Toby..thanks hun...looking forward to that already...thank u darling..xxx

ps Young Mr Tabs can never make his mind up ...something to do with youth ha ha

Is that in cat years??!!!

Hi Nikki,

You will enjoy Rugby.

Really friendly crowd and some good tunes.

The only problem is what room to be in and which DJ to listen too.

A nice problem to havethumbup.gif

I'm really looking foward to my first visit to Rugbythumbup.gif . I shall be travelling up with my lovely friend Manus.

Nicki XXXX

Hi Paul,

The last time we were at an event together you got engaged.wicked.gif

Are you setting the date at this one.laugh.gif

Be good to see you all the Attic boys again.thumbup.gif

Sian,

A small group of misfits and non de-plumes from Mansfield shall be in attendance on the 13thshades.gif

Obviously to have a crackin nite of merriment and dancing, chit chat etcwhistling.gif

Hey nubes (or should that be goldfish memory) I've told you already I'm off me nuts and into Cinder Toffee nowwicked.gif.

Must be a Rugby thing, Sian the Dolphin, Nubes the goldfish, we are going aquaticlaugh.gif

Sian=sweet tabbacy

Denise=sweet tabbacy

SteveC=sweet tabbacy

Theresa=cinder toffee

Kylee= rainbow dust

I wish that were true Toby. More like senilitytongue.gif

You bringing up that other reprobate with you - the definitely young Andy.

ps Young Mr Tabs can never make his mind up ...something to do with youth ha ha

Right don't forget to let me know what the regulars require.

So far Theresa and Kev for coffee, Del for Oreo's, Carrs for wee Jo.

Think thats it so far.

See you all very shortly.thumbup.gif

Hi Nikki,

You will enjoy Rugby.

Really friendly crowd and some good tunes.

The only problem is what room to be in and which DJ to listen too.

A nice problem to havethumbup.gif

Treu..the place is full of lunatics....but friendly nutters..do ya want Brazil...or chilli...nuts??!!??!!??!!

Hey nubes (or should that be goldfish memory) I've told you already I'm off me nuts and into Cinder Toffee nowwicked.gif.

Must be a Rugby thing, Sian the Dolphin, Nubes the goldfish, we are going aquaticlaugh.gif

ooh didnt know that u had taken up deep sea diving ...in the muff Tabs!!!!!* cough cough*...oooh am back with a vengance hun!!!!!...yep..cinder toffee it is geezer..have already bought yours ok...xxxxxxx

Funny you should say that, if you follow the line on the map, it goes alongside the park...

you could pop in for a play on the swings first...laugh.gif

In a shock robbery in Rugby town centre today, the swings in the park were stolen, amongst other items including a roundabout, see-saw and slide. Visitors to the town from Widnes and Liverpool are suspected. Phil Webb is 52 on Sunday.

I'm really looking foward to my first visit to Rugbythumbup.gif . I shall be travelling up with my lovely friend Manus.

Nicki XXXX

Ooh Nicki, there'll be some quality shoes on the Rugby dancefloor this time then...

PS Webby, KevH wants to blow your candles outrolleyes.gif

Aww Kev, full of puff? And not for the first time I'd wager.

See what I can do Del...laugh.gif

I think missing one Rugby out of 36 is allowed...yes.gif

Right don't forget to let me know what the regulars require.

So far Theresa and Kev for coffee, Del for Oreo's, Carrs for wee Jo.

Think thats it so far.

See you all very shortly.thumbup.gif

shades.gif ...You can't wind me up...tongue.gif

See what I can do Del...laugh.gif

I think missing one Rugby out of 36 is allowed...yes.gif

Please Sian..that is all i want for my birthday...Hugh Jackman!!!....BTW..the commitee says that i am allowed out now....because i served the liver with Chianti...rather than Chardonney....so that makes me safe to be let out into the community....i think they are all mad...coz everyone knows that liver is served with port......i am going now..there are some nice gentleman is some stylish white coats waiting for me...must tell Derek..coz he will want one!!!!....l8ters...xxxxxx

In a shock robbery in Rugby town centre today, the swings in the park were stolen, amongst other items including a roundabout, see-saw and slide. Visitors to the town from Widnes and Liverpool are suspected. Phil Webb is 52 on Sunday.

Can't see the attraction myself...............:tumbleweed3:

Ooh Nicki, there'll be some quality shoes on the Rugby dancefloor this time then...

Aww Kev, full of puff? And not for the first time I'd wager.

Casting nasturtiums Theresa?.I'll have you know those days are behind me:laugh: .There will be doing no blowing of candles or anything.

No doubt i'll be chatty*hyper*annoying*interesting*.(Delete as necessary).

Kev - The Outdoor Miner.

Edited by KevH

Due to recent developments, there is a chance I will be sporting a rather jaunty eye-patch over my right 'un, so if I do venture upon the dance floor guys n gals, and I happen to encroach upon your "space maaan"... just give me a gentle shove back over. Ta.

Please feel free to mock and pun away.

Guest kevnewry

Due to recent developments, there is a chance I will be sporting a rather jaunty eye-patch over my right 'un, so if I do venture upon the dance floor guys n gals, and I happen to encroach upon your "space maaan"... just give me a gentle shove back over. Ta.

0'JAYS...... EYE'L NEVER FORGET YOU.

MAJOR LANCE.... YOU WONT TELL ME,WHICH ONE IS SORE.

THE FABULOUS PEPS... WITH THESE EYES.. thumbup.gif

Guest kevnewry

:thumbup:Would it be better if we met you one at at a time at Rugby,Carole.....cos he's a right nutter and scares me......Big time! £14??? Get in there,Admiral Nelson!! thumbsup.gif

FOR £14 you can kiss me Hardy :D

:thumbup:Would it be better if we met you one at at a time at Rugby,Carole.....cos he's a right nutter and scares me......Big time! £14??? Get in there,Admiral Nelson!! thumbsup.gif

I'll probably only be able to see one at a time Webby :laugh:

Made up with 14 quid...considering they originally wanted 70 :ohmy:

Guest kevnewry

Don't you mean "With This Eye" wink.gif

OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT I MEANTwhistling.gif

The Salvadors....... White Stick For You Baby.

Dana Valery.......... You Dont Have The Use Of One Of Your Eyes.

The Jades............. Where Am I At..............................................................thumbsup.gif

Guest BigPaul

wicked.gif

Hi Paul,

The last time we were at an event together you got engaged.

Are you setting the date at this one.laugh.gif

Be good to see you all the Attic boys again.thumbup.gif

Watch this Space

Towels are doin greatwicked.gif

Carol, if you shut your good eye you will have the added benefit of making Webby look attractive.... You will need earplugs too as he really doesn't know when not to talk, and if no-one is listening to him, he just talks louder until you do laugh.gif

I do believe that Sian will be organising a collection on the night on behalf of Margie Rimmer.

This is normally a job that she doles out to me as I'm particularly skilled at extracting money from men with deep pockets and short arms... As I'm still unable to make it on the night, there is need for a volunteer to take my place for tin jangling. Applicants mostly need to be a right pain in the arse, so that people gladly hand over money to get rid of you. If you feel you fit the bill, let us know...

Failing that I have suggested that Sian sets up a kissing booth - you pay a pound for a snog with a stranger. Hopefully it won't be one of the strange people in there - or you'll have to pay double to get out without having to kiss wicked.gif

What the devil have you done to yourself chick?

Isis, Don't Be So Blind To Love

Your Optician Ain't Nothin'

Eye Can't See Him Again

Wait Til' I Retina Ya

Besides, eye patches are the new black, we'll all be wearin em.

I do believe that Sian will be organising a collection on the night on behalf of Margie Rimmer.

This is normally a job that she doles out to me as I'm particularly skilled at extracting money from men with deep pockets and short arms... As I'm still unable to make it on the night, there is need for a volunteer to take my place for tin jangling. Applicants mostly need to be a right pain in the arse, so that people gladly hand over money to get rid of you. If you feel you fit the bill, let us know...

Erm, someone particularly skilled in the persuasive arts, with jiggly tits to distract the fellas while emptying their wallets? Nope, can't think of anyone :chinstroke:

What the devil have you done to yourself chick?

Isis, Don't Be So Blind To Love

Your Optician Ain't Nothin'

Eye Can't See Him Again

Wait Til' I Retina Ya

Besides, eye patches are the new black, we'll all be wearin em.

Erm, someone particularly skilled in the persuasive arts, with jiggly tits to distract the fellas while emptying their wallets? Nope, can't think of anyone :chinstroke:

Nope me neither.....dont know of anyone else brazen enough...we are all too shy!!!!!.

Sorry Ken..just remembered about your chilli nuts!!!!!!....Delxxxx

goodness, are you going to buy him some underpants to keep his jiggly bits warm...

if they're still a bit chilly once fully cossetted in cotton, pop a couple of handwarmers in... or a couple of warm hands :ph34r:

Guest BigPaul

I plan to post up the playtimes but as Webby, Newry Kev and the Attic boys are talking gibberish ATM , I'm hoping to head for post 201, then it'll be at the top of the page and easier to find for those interested...

Let's hope I can get a word in edgeways...:rolleyes:

[/quo

I could interprete if you likethumbsup.gif,

For a small fee, of course:wicked:

Gibberish is a very rare language, spoken by a few idiots, in North Nottsshades:ph34r: