Rugby's 7Th Anniversary All-Niter - Sat 13Th Feb '10

Guest BigPaul

ame='TheInterperator' date='05 February 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1265362856' post='1255280']

Also the official language in the North of Ireland and Dublin........tongue.gif

I prefer to talk complete and utter bollox meselfyes.gif

But if you fancy a few hours of Gibberish Kev, im sure KevH will accomadategood.gif

The long winter nights fly belaugh.gif

Think i spelt accomadate wrongshhh.gif Never mind

• Replies 279
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

The local paper has announced that from immediate effect, the night time car parking charges have been stopped.

Stupid idea in the first place...yes.gif

I will phone up in the week to double check.

I've never paid anyway, my sister said something about it being 50p but i promptly forgot to go back outside. Glad they've stopped that anyway. Good news, i'll be in Ruggers from the afternoon next week as we're having a photo taken of all 12 grandchildren for my nan's birthday (:lol::lol:) so i can turn up at the doors before even the staff are there again!!:yes:

Were we supposed to pay?.Didn't realise.

This was the problem, it wasn't well signed - 50p on a Saturday from 6pm - midnight, very random...:unsure:

They tried to say it was to put extra wardens on at night for security...:rolleyes:

We used to see the warden coming round at about 11.30pm to give out tickets...:ohmy:

They had so many complaints, they've had to give up...:thumbup:

So, if anyone ever got a ticket, it's well worth contesting.

Guest kevnewry

This was the problem, it wasn't well signed - 50p on a Saturday from 6pm - midnight, very random...unsure.gif

They tried to say it was to put extra wardens on at night for security...rolleyes.gif

We used to see the warden coming round at about 11.30pm to give out tickets...ohmy.gif

They had so many complaints, they've had to give up...thumbup.gif

So, if anyone ever got a ticket, it's well worth contesting.

BRILLIANT AN ADDED ATTRACTION BEFORE THE NITER........ A TICKET CONTEST BETWEEN THE FOLK WHO LIVE IN THE CAR PARKbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ame='TheInterperator' date='05 February 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1265362856' post='1255280']

Also the official language in the North of Ireland and Dublin........tongue.gif

laugh.gif:lol::thumbup:............good job you replied before I read this...........saved me having to insult you:shades:

Guest kevnewry

Big thanks to Jo Brock for getting the front cover finished...:thumbup:

I did think we were going to give out blank bits of paper with crayons so peeps could design their own cover this time...:laugh:

ME AND WEBBY WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT,WE CAN EVEN KEEP IN BETWEEN THE LINES NOW:D

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND DEAN AND THE REST OF THE CREW FOR A CRACKING WEEKEND AS EVER IN RUGBYthumbsup.gif

Have I missed the dj/ room times?

And are the promotors well enough to come out ? I suggest you both have a cup of warming soup to keep your strength up!

xxxx

Still a bit lurgy central here ATM...

You could have come over and looked after us instead of swaning orf and having fun on Sat...tongue.gif

Trying to get DJ times at the next top of the page, so peeps who don't wanna read it all, can see the important bits...unsure.gif

Is there a fish and chip shop near the Carlton Hotel anyone?

Cheers

Manus

The food in the Carlton is superb, there is also a pizza place next door and a chinese just over the road, which is gorgeous.

Then there is an Indian just down the hill a bit.

You'll have to walk into the town for a chippy, altho I think there's one down the hill past the Indian but never tried it.

Best burger place is Buddys, top of the road you are in and turn left, that's where the chippy is too.

We like to eat in Rugby...rolleyes.gif

There will also be a burger van at The Benn Hall, with gorgeous soft rolls, perfect all-niter food...thumbup.gif

The food in the Carlton is superb, there is also a pizza place next door and a chinese just over the road, which is gorgeous.

Then there is an Indian just down the hill a bit.

You'll have to walk into the town for a chippy, altho I think there's one down the hill past the Indian but never tried it.

Best burger place is Buddys, top of the road you are in and turn left, that's where the chippy is too.

We like to eat in Rugby...:rolleyes:

There will also be a burger van at The Benn Hall, with gorgeous soft rolls, perfect all-niter food...:thumbup:

Thanks lots of choices there thumbsup.gif might even try the Carlton's menu.

Cheers

Manus

Well it's now official I'll be attending my first Rugby on Sat night. Is there a Spa hotel in the vicinity that serves blue smarties for discerning clients. Looking forward to it.

No, but there's a Shagalodge with tea-making facilities and UHT milk cartons?

The bathroom floors are slightly textured however, so it's best if you don't wear stockings in there, as I've found to my cost. Terrible snags wink.gif

Sian I'm trying to plan my outfits, so can you post up the DJ times please? I'm bound to be damp and panting somewhat after Adam & Mark, as they've promised to be upfront and banging, so I may need to change into a different frock whistling.gif

I'm trying desperatly to stay on topic here.innocent.gif

MAIN ROOM

8 – 9 Matt Smart & Kenny Aitchison

9 – 10 Dr Pickles

10 – 11 Phil Shields

11 – 12 Soul Sam

12 – 1 Mick H

1 – 2 Adam & Mark Randle

2 – 3 Matt Smart

3 – 4 Mick H

4 - 5 Soul Sam

5 - 6 Phil Shields

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 – 10 Phil Rains

10 – 11 Bearsy

11 – 12 Dave Abbott

12 – 1 Stu Cheetham

1 – 2 Phil Rains

2 – 3 Bearsy

3 – 4 Steve C

4 - 5 Stu Cheetham

Typical, I wait for the top of the page and the bloody ad is in the way...

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

blush.gif ...I tried to get in quick before you lot went orf on one again...

I was thinking Bearsy next as I wrote Phil...rolleyes.gif

your always thinking Bearsy i bet Sian innocent.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Well it's now official I'll be attending my first Rugby on Sat night. Is there a Spa hotel in the vicinity that serves blue smarties for discerning clients. Looking forward to it.

Another Rugby virgin to get their cherry popped!:ohmy::no:

Only 5 more sleeps-whoo!good.gif

Recurring nightmares are fooking awful.:wicked:

I know young Mr Tabs........tell me about it:sleep3: ,cant sleepof late worried about you lot giving me a hard time:laugh:

What time you landing ????????

see ya

Toby

Rugby really is a friendly niter and I'm sure you will enjoy it.:thumbup:

I'll get the Irish rogue to introduce us if I don't recognize you from you avatar.

Cheers

Tabs

It'll be my first visit to Rugby too... & I don't really know anyone except Webby & Steve so please all come & have a chat & introduce yourselves..

Really looking forward to meeting you all ..

See you on Sat

Claire xxxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

ooooh..am most wounded Kylee!!!!!!!....xxxxx

:hatsoff2:

I appear to have the most fetching spot on my lip-it'd better have fooked off by Saturday. I've got a new hot red lippy to wear for Valentines!:thumbup:

Guest kevnewry

Who's this Phil Rainy bloke then Sian? Is he Phil Rains' Irish cousin? Haven't we got enough representation from the colonies already?

Dont knock the colonies Mrs Price you're glad of us when old blighty's in trouble....thumbup.gif

"Another tart Father"?........................ "Well I would'nt go that far"tongue.gif

Gibberish - Also the official language in the North of Ireland and Dublin........tongue.gif

Kevin, I've known you now for exactly a year, I love you dearly and could listen to you for hours (& often do), but this might be the time to admit that I haven't understood a bloody word you've ever said. Was it anything important?

Speak to Del & Theresa, they're the naughty ones!innocent.gif

I feel indelibly besmirched by your comment Kylee. In fact it's a long time since I've felt this dirty.

It'll be my first visit to Rugby too... & I don't really know anyone except Webby & Steve so please all come & have a chat & introduce yourselves..

Really looking forward to meeting you all ..

See you on Sat

Claire xxxx

T'will be a pleasure to meet you Claire, you're already an honorary member of the South London Massive (Notts Chapter). We find that Bollocks is a universal language of peace & friendship, & look forward to talking it with you after a few drinks.

Tee x

Guest kevnewry

Kevin, I've known you now for exactly a year, I love you dearly and could listen to you for hours (& often do), but this might be the time to admit that I haven't understood a bloody word you've ever said. Was it anything important?

I feel indelibly besmirched by your comment Kylee. In fact it's a long time since I've felt this dirty.

T'will be a pleasure to meet you Claire, you're already an honorary member of the South London Massive (Notts Chapter). We find that Bollocks is a universal language of peace & friendship, & look forward to talking it with you after a few drinks.

Tee x

You mean to tell me, after ive asked you to marry me on numerous occassions and you said yes,you didnt know what i was saying?? You must have thought i said......... Till Crewe then carry me, that explains it all............. Goodbye.............. biggrin.gif

your always thinking Bearsy i bet Sian innocent.gif

shades.gif

Why hello Toby.

Hope to arrive between 8.30 and 9.00.

My shout I believe.

Best

Tabs

Lightweight...tongue.gif

I'll be on the door Claire, so poor you will get me first but then you've met Webby, so you should be ok...whistling.gif

:wicked:

I appear to have the most fetching spot on my lip-it'd better have fooked off by Saturday. I've got a new hot red lippy to wear for Valentines!:ohmy:

Yep me too Kylee....have been persuaded by Marcelle to go for hot red lipstick meself..been rubbing furiously to pump them lips upto to thwe max!!!....rainbow dust bought hunny...xxxxxx

..been rubbing furiously to pump them upto to thwe max!!!....

Jaysus Idell - is that how you get chauffer driven everywhere - by rubbing furiously to pump them up wicked.gif

You big ol strumpet laugh.gif

Hope you get to smear that new red lippy on to a delicous face or two wink.gif

shades

Lightweight...:tongue:

I'll be on the door Claire, so poor you will get me first but then you've met Webby, so you should be ok...whistling

Isnt this where we all usually gather, on the door, cant we have a meet & greeter on the door introducing us all to each other sian, " Hi im Angie & im a Virgo ,

Jaysus Idell - is that how you get chauffer driven everywhere - by rubbing furiously to pump them up :wicked:

You big ol strumpet :laugh:

Hope you get to smear that new red lippy on to a delicous face or two :wink:

AWW Kirsty...u norty lady!!!!!!...any other time i would laff that off ,,,but my chauffer is courting now!!!!!...and not me!!!!!....my FB box is seriously bulging,...so you never know Kirsty..i may get to sample that red lippy!!!!!!!!...xxxxxx