Best/funniest Cover-Up Name Ever...?

I once sent off for a tape outta Black Echoes (musta been around 1983/4?) and got back a C-90 with a load of rare gear on there and a few c/u's - one was by somebody called "Bobby Fu*knose" and - if I remember rightly, it was Dobie Gray's 'What A Way To Go' on White Whale under the sellotape - would that be about right folks?

Made me laugh aloud at the time - the tape is long-lost now but the memory lives on...

It came from London and I was then still living in Brum.

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I once sent off for a tape outta Black Echoes (musta been around 1983/4?) and got back a C-90 with a load of rare gear on there and a few c/u's - one was by somebody called "Bobby Fu*knose" and - if I remember rightly, it was Dobie Gray's 'What A Way To Go' on White Whale under the sellotape - would that be about right folks?

Made me laugh aloud at the time - the tape is long-lost now but the memory lives on...

It came from London and I was then still living in Brum.

That was Pete Miles cover-up.

Social source share

Was he from London, Ken? What was Bobby Fu*knose covering up?

M

Pete was from Aldershot

not seen him since Peterborough days (late 80s) knew him from Wigan.

Great bloke and a FAB collection

Jon Buck used to put that record on tapes as well, think it was a long standing want of his....

Rob

Social source share

Was he from London, Ken? What was Bobby Fu*knose covering up?

M

Fukcnose,he's probberly still got it covered up now :thumbup: Like Rob said Aldershot can see him now,playing with his beard and builders boots he used to wear everywere,propper good lad.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Fukcnose,he's probberly still got it covered up now thumbup.gif Like Rob said Aldershot can see him now,playing with his beard and builders boots he used to wear everywere,propper good lad.

If and when I had something decent to cover , I liked to use " Dickie Hart & The Palpitations " ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!