Jean Carter And The Centerpieces - Star #104

Ljblanken

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just picked up a single by jean carter and the centerpieces "no good jim/ and none" (Star 104). i can't seem to find any info on it. anyone familiar with it?

there are two jean carter and the centerpieces 45s, the one you list and an earlier one on star 103. unfortunately neither are worth much despite not being common, just because they are not that good. craig moerer used to have stock of some, although I just checked and he doesn't now. If people thought they were good (my opinion doesn't matter that much of course and often differs from others) I would expect them to have some value though.

Social source share

there are two jean carter and the centerpieces 45s, the one you list and an earlier one on star 103. unfortunately neither are worth much despite not being common, just because they are not that good. craig moerer used to have stock of some, although I just checked and he doesn't now. If people thought they were good (my opinion doesn't matter that much of course and often differs from others) I would expect them to have some value though.

i can't say whether i like it or not yet - as it hasn't arrived in the post. just added it to my purchase with a dealer because it sounded interesting. but it was only 9 USD, so no big risk! thanks!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert