Guest gail66

NEW VOICE SOUL

15th Jan

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

Bar Rosso

Trent Bridge

Nottingham

looking forward to welcoming you all to Bar Rosso to start 2010 off to a good year of across the board soul music

60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul............

This month's dj's KYP & Andy Charnley bk2bk

+ resident dj's Jason Roberts,Kev Greenwood & "H"

Really sorry everyone but this months New Voice is being canceled due to the inclement weather!!! that we are all experiencing at the moment!!!! and with more snow + ice predicted for the weekend it is the best and safest option!! thank you to everyone for your continued support

Next New Voice will be 19th February........ see you all soon xxx

Edited by gail66
  • Replies 9
  • Views 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

NEW VOICE SOUL

15th Jan

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

Bar Rosso

Trent Bridge

Nottingham

looking forward to welcoming you all to Bar Rosso to start 2010 off to a good year of across the board soul music

Hiya Gail

Ill be there I'm looking forward to it as usual ! Trying to get our Caz to come out as well !! Can't promise there tho ! you no why !!

See you all Friday

Wallie

NEW VOICE SOUL

15th Jan

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

Bar Rosso

Trent Bridge

Nottingham

Hi Gail,

Will not be over for this one, still post op with the foot up till 18th......:sad: please do not forget the working parts not able to drive just call me, have a good nightshades

Mall

Hi Gail/ Julian we will be out on trentside for New Voice on Friday. Just save me a seat please had a fooked up knee for the past 3 weeks:sad: NO work/ NO gym/ No dancin good job my drinkin arms working well :beer: not all bad then...... Take care see you Friday...Mark thumbsup.gif

Hi Gail/ Julian we will be out on trentside for New Voice on Friday. Just save me a seat please had a fooked up knee for the past 3 weekssad.gif NO work/ NO gym/ No dancin good job my drinkin arms working well beer.gif not all bad then...... Take care see you Friday...Mark thumbsup.gif

if u need a lift on the night let me know mate.can even manage a firemans lift to your seat.records are sorted talc is in the bag.need to make up for missing last month so im ready to rock and roll(well northern soul if u know what i mean!)

Hi Gail,

Will not be over for this one, still post op with the foot up till 18th......:sad: please do not forget the working parts not able to drive just call me, have a good nightshades

Mall

Hiya Malc, sorry you won't be at New Voice on Friday take it easy and get fit for Central's 3rd Anniversary next week!!..... Big comfy chair and footstool ordered and put in place Mark! Gita doing table service just for you lol:D........

good call gail.very poor road and weather conditions.not a great idea to be driving around at 1.30 in the morning.will make up for it in febuary.

Hiya all New Voice will be back 19th Feb at Bar Rosso...... Have spoken to the Rutland club regarding the alterations etc... they are still in talks over the planning,hoping to be back there shortly but if there is going to be further issues with this venue i will be looking for a new venue in and around West Bridgford on the same night...... see you all next month...

Sorry for any incoveinence folks

Gail

Hiya all New Voice will be back 19th Feb at Bar Rosso...... Have spoken to the Rutland club regarding the alterations etc... they are still in talks over the planning,hoping to be back there shortly but if there is going to be further issues with this venue i will be looking for a new venue in and around West Bridgford on the same night...... see you all next month...

Sorry for any incoveinence folks

Gail

Shame about tonight was looking forward to it as well !! see you next month !! I'd just stay where you are it's a nice place no twats in well only me he he shades.gif

Careful Bam lmao