Sussex Soul Club February 6Th

Guest newman

Fasten your seat belts & hold tight for the next instalment...

Saturday February 6th

Sussex Soul Club

Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UH

www.sussexsoulclub.co.uk

Guest Dj's

Simon Penfold -Tunbridge Wells

Paddy Shevlin – Brighton

Residents

Steve McMahon – Worthing

Newman – Derby

After the huge success of our January Anniversary event this is one NOT to be missed!

get there early & don't forget to bring your own booze!

post-7341-12632178986661_thumb.jpg

Edited by newman
  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

this is definately not too be missed unless your going to the soul for heroes night...graham and steve have an excellent night going on the south coast and always bring in quality guests from all oververy nice venue and the fact you bring your own drink makes for a cheap night outim afraid i wont be at this one as im djing elsewhere...even morereason to get yourself down therehave a great night chaps.....ill be back in march

Fasten your seat belts & hold tight for the next instalment...

Saturday February 6th

Sussex Soul Club

Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UH

www.sussexsoulclub.co.uk

Guest Dj's

Simon Penfold -Tunbridge Wells

Paddy Shevlin Brighton

Residents

Steve McMahon Worthing

Newman Derby

After the huge success of our January Anniversary event this is one NOT to be missed!

get there early & don't forget to bring your own booze!

not another one ill have to misssad.gif got my daughters 21st birthday bash biggrin.gif but will hopefully see you in march with our kiddo good.gif have a great night guys xxxx

Edited by soulqueen1

not another one ill have to miss:sad: got my daughters 21st birthday bash :D but will hopefully see you in march with our kiddo :good: have a great night guys xxxx

Bring your daughter to this party Julie :D

this is definately not too be missed unless your going to the soul for heroes night...graham and steve have an excellent night going on the south coast and always bring in quality guests from all oververy nice venue and the fact you bring your own drink makes for a cheap night outim afraid i wont be at this one as im djing elsewhere...even morereason to get yourself down therehave a great night chaps.....ill be back in march

Mick as resident dj and official Sussex Soul Club photographer you will be missed yes.gif but can't think of a more worthy cause - the "Soul For Heroes" dayer - to be losing you too. I'm sure you Kev and everyone else involved will make it a great success thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Guest BintofSoul

Happy New Year Steve et all!

BintofSoul Sister's & JB are really looking forward to attending our favorite soul club:thumbup: ! It's sis's turn to drive so bring out the vodka:yes::wicked: . Yay!

Nicki XXX

BintofSoul Sister's & JB are really looking forward to attending our favorite soul club:thumbup: ! It's sis's turn to drive so bring out the vodka:yes::wicked: . Yay!

Nicki XXX

Happy New Year to both of you gorgeous Soul Sisters & to John! Be lovely to have you guys back where you belong - the party's never quite the same without y'all :thumbup:

Lucky you with the Vodka ..I only get to bring out the Branston these days :rolleyes:

Steve.

Nicki XXX

So we might see some cossack dancing after all the vodka Nicki - see you all on the 6th.

Cheers or should that be Nostrovia

Manus

Edited by manus
Guest BintofSoul

So we might see some cossack dancing after all the vodka Nicki - see you all on the 6th.

Cheers or should that be Nostrovia

Manus

I'll try and behave me sen Manus but it might be a bit difficult :innocent: ! Nostrovia to you too:D !

XXX

Guest BintofSoul

Happy New Year to both of you gorgeous Soul Sisters & to John! Be lovely to have you guys back where you belong - the party's never quite the same without y'all :thumbup:

Lucky you with the Vodka ..I only get to bring out the Branston these days :rolleyes:

Steve.

Aw you're so generous Steve:wub::blush: ! Sis is a nurse so I'm sure she'll sort that Branston problem out for you:laugh: .

XXXXX

Guest BintofSoul

im gutted im not going to be there......lotsa great sounds and gorgeous girls

Shame you're not coming Moldie, but at least your absence is justifiedyes.gif , not like mine on the 2nd Janno.gif !!!!!

BTW Whose gonna do the YouTube video ??

Nicki XXX

Shame you're not coming Moldie, but at least your absence is justifiedyes.gif , not like mine on the 2nd Janno.gif !!!!!

BTW Whose gonna do the YouTube video ??

Nicki XXX

We were trying to get James Cameron to do a 3-D feature length version but he actually wanted £25 & said it could take anything up to 10yrs to complete, so had to say on yer trike thumbup.gif

Have been told loads of gr8 things about this place...it will nice to catch up with Paddy & the gang...thumbsup.gif

YOU WILL BE IN FOR A TREAT ALFIE......lotsa different tunes.......friendly crowd.........plus im not there at this one lolololol

Good evening all...thumbsup.gif

I will be makeing my way down to this...a first time for me as every other time i wanted to get down something always came up...looking forward to it i am...:thumbup:

See ya on sat for what is gonna be a splendid night indeed...thumbsup.gif

Look forward to having you over Alfie, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :good:

Look forward to having you over Alfie, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :good:

HI GRAHAM......mp3s coming along nicely...pics already on a cd...ill be in touch

have a great night everyone

moldie

Running order for the night...

Steve McMahon....7:30 8:00

Paddy Shevlin......8:00 8:30

Simon Penfold......8:30 9:00

Newman..............9:00 9:30

Steve McMahon.....9:30 10:15

Paddy Shevlin.......10:15 11:00

Simon Penfold.......11:00 11:45

Newman...............11:45 12:30

Edited by newman

HI GRAHAM......mp3s coming along nicely...pics already on a cd...ill be in touch

have a great night everyone

moldie

Cheers Mick!... hope you guys have a great day at the "Soul For Heroes" dayer :thumbup:

Hi hope all is well...thumbsup.gif

Not long to go now ppl...looking forward to my first trip to sussex soul club...gonna be a splendid night indeed...bring it on... thumbup.gif

Hi Alfie, yes all well & raring to go here thumbup.gif

It's gonna be a stormin' night so get there early don't leave it to others to tell you what you've missed!

Anyone need directions check out our website;

https://www.sussexsoulclub.co.uk/

Guest BintofSoul

Good evening all...thumbsup.gif

I will be makeing my way down to this...a first time for me as every other time i wanted to get down something always came up...looking forward to it i am...:thumbup:

See ya on sat for what is gonna be a splendid night indeed...thumbsup.gif

You'll love Sussex Soul Club Alfie:thumbup: . We'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow night:yes: .

Nicki XXX