Chalky

• Replies 165
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Chalky I hear a rumour that the beer taps are fully operational, have they got any beer to pour through the pipes ? Please please please let the guiness be cold

Geoff from the other side, an exiled Yorkie from South London & myself will be hurtling up the motorway come saturday. Which one I'm not sure hope my replacement chauffeur doesohmy.gif

RBman will be playing with Pete Bennett in Welwyn saturday night.

Have a good one Petethumbsup.gif Martin we'll let you know what you missed thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Looking forward to saturdayyes.gif

Dave

Geoff from the other side, an exiled Yorkie from South London & myself will be hurtling up the motorway come saturday. Which one I'm not sure hope my replacement chauffeur does:ohmy:

RBman will be playing with Pete Bennett in Welwyn saturday night.

I like the use of the word "hurtling" as I understand Sean has an original 60s mini......

Looking forward to the Bennett 70s Party but will miss Lifeline.

Will get a list of dealers up shortly , will be packed in the record bar for definate....everything seems on course no problems to note -all roads should lead to the stables saturday nite.got me pal kym fuller and troy coming in from the states aswell as our european friends...times to follow also !

many thanks for all the messages re my dad,i appreciate it.

Bloody hell havnt seen Troy for ages & Kym for nearly as long.....woohoo, pse pass on my kind regards & I'll see them at the weekend. you too of course Andy.

Best Russ

Roll on Saturday indeed. thumbup.gif

Hoping to arrive reasonably early to catch some of those spots as well.

Looking forward to a cracking night.

See you there.

Well up for the best nighter in the land by far. Hope to catch as many of the early spots as poss.

Roll on Saturday!

Guest SoulRenaissance

Roll on Saturday indeed. thumbup.gif

Hoping to arrive reasonably early to catch some of those spots as well.

Looking forward to a cracking night.

See you there.

Does that mean there'll be another collection for your beer bill Tabs?

How hurtful - you know how sensitive I amlaugh.gif

I seem to recollect I looked after you at Dudley.

Dependent on what happens I could be driving.

So possibly just a few shandies for me.

See you Saturday bud.thumbup.gif

"Does that mean there'll be another collection for your beer bill Tabs?"

Bit toing and throwing re this and whos going -im chokka block workwise but Im gonna make a supreme effort to get to this one -Headsey my main man looking good -give me a buzz in the week!!

BAZ A

Work, my arse! You just know that our Astons are better than yours Baz and you can't bear to be thrashed by the girls of the South London Massive. Scaredy cat wicked.gif

Will get a list of dealers up shortly , will be packed in the record bar for definate....everything seems on course no problems to note -all roads should lead to the stables saturday nite.got me pal kym fuller and troy coming in from the states aswell as our european friends...times to follow also !

many thanks for all the messages re my dad,i appreciate it.

few years since lay my eyes on kym, cheers billy

Don't forget that Byrney will be shaking a bucket for you all to support him in his London Marathon run, when he's doing the right thing for Shelter..........it's a great cause, so dig deep and help a mate, to help others......thumbsup.gif

Cheers Cliff, and here's a a link to my just giving page for Shelter:good:

See you all on Saturday

Edited by Byrney
Guest SoulRenaissance

How hurtful - you know how sensitive I amlaugh.gif

I seem to recollect I looked after you at Dudley.

Dependent on what happens I could be driving.

So possibly just a few shandies for me.

See you Saturday bud.thumbup.gif

"Does that mean there'll be another collection for your beer bill Tabs?"

Is that a hint Tabs 'bud'?laugh.giflaugh.gif

what you got in mind then -mines a vanquish roadster yours is a db sorry -the north east wins hands down im afraid - and wheres south london?is that near cheshire!

BAZ A [KNOWN TO SOME AS BOND]

Work, my arse! You just know that our Astons are better than yours Baz and you can't bear to be thrashed by the girls of the South London Massive. Scaredy cat :wicked:

Guest Chris Waterman

Looking forward to Saturday night then straight off down to Wembley, Shim Shimmery, Shim Shimmery, Shim Shim Sharoo, we hate the........................... how does it go Ted?:laugh:

what you got in mind then -mines a vanquish roadster yours is a db sorry -the north east wins hands down im afraid - and wheres south london?is that near cheshire!

BAZ A [KNOWN TO SOME AS BOND]

Work, my arse! You just know that our Astons are better than yours Baz and you can't bear to be thrashed by the girls of the South London Massive. Scaredy cat :wicked:

lol no im not the thought of jellied eels and no class has turned me off lol,and i dont get the monster till june im afraid so youd just have to compare it to my poor mans v6 merc lol.seriously cant make this regretably -would of been nice to have met my 17 female soul source friends and 2 males lol.

Oh, so you're actually coming along are you then Baz? Can't wait to see who looks best in theirs. Let's let the people decide shall we? Or are you just plain chicken? Cage fighter, smage fighter, lol.

lol no im not the thought of jellied eels and no class has turned me off lol,and i dont get the monster till june im afraid so youd just have to compare it to my poor mans v6 merc lol.seriously cant make this regretably -would of been nice to have met my 17 female soul source friends and 2 males lol.

Come on Baz. It just won't be the same without the soul scene's version of Gok Wan :yes:

Would you Adam & Eve it? The geezer's yella and has proper bottled it! laugh.gif

See you sometime in the Summer then honey x

(And it's a Vantage by the way yes.gif )

you wouldnt catch me in one of them lol-and the summer is world cup im afraid not soul - a man has to prioritise-even the best fashion specimans have to be manly now and again lol!!!

Would you Adam & Eve it? The geezer's yella and has proper bottled it! laugh.gif

See you sometime in the Summer then honey x

(And it's a Vantage by the way yes.gif )

you wouldnt catch me in one of them

Don't think you'd fit in one of them to be honest Chubster, so it was never going to be an option laugh.gif

I can see it now - an undercover special policeman from Wolverhampton (Ian E) infiltrates an underworld subculture of competing northern soul street racers from South London (TeeCP) & Spennymoor (BA Bazatcus), looking to bust an evil ring of northern soul DVD dance academies, only to question his loyalties when his new streetracing friends become the prime suspects in

THE GASP AND THE SPURIOUS...

Byrney, anything we can do to help on the night just shout up and good luck with it all mate..

I'll deal with the dj times ready for saturday,everyone welcome.

Cheers Andy, me and Dean are turning up early so we can badger people on the way in - well Dean can, he's popular... or so he tells methumbup.gif

Guest Chris Waterman

Cheers Andy, me and Dean are turning up early so we can badger people on the way in - well Dean can, he's popular... or so he tells methumbup.gif

En Hell Byrney, how long have you known Dean?.................... and you still put those five words togetherlaugh.gif

got the envelope for you as promised

DJ times not sorted yet but running order will be something like...

Harpo & Sandi

Tony Foster

Me

Cliff

Andy or Mick

Dave Welding

Butch

Soul Sam

Andy or Mick

Rob Smith

think that's about reight :thumbsup:

Hope everyone can get there early.

Byrney and/or Dean will be mugging you as you walk in and maybe again later when they walk round with the bucket and hold you at gun point until you empty your pockets....seriously though hope you can give Byrney your support, it is all for a worthwhile cause (Shelter), besides it will be worth it to see him run 26 miles :lol: