• Replies 165
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Any chance of Dj times???

Also I found this link for anybody travelling from the south, it refers to junction 11 and 10 closures on the M6.

https://www.wolverham...ed_motorway.htm

I have posted the running order but no times yet, hopefully sort later. Sandi & Harpo and Tony Foster will be on till 10pm, then me then Cliff.

Looks like M6 is closed, it looks like it only affect those travelling North so either follow the diversion or take the M6 Toll. Those travelling south and east or west are not affected.

Can't make it again guys, sorry, it looks like I am now officially one of those pesky armchair critics!

Still top all-nighter for me, even though the guys don't feel the need to call it that unlike some other promotors laugh.gif , so no doubt it will be as good as ever, have it large gentleman

And for all those very generous people get your dosh out for Byrney, brilliant cause and top bloke, and remember he has to suffer 26 miles of running so we get the pleasure of paying for him to have pain, what more motivation do we need!!!

Looks like M6 is closed, it looks like it only affect those travelling North so either follow the diversion or take the M6 Toll. Those travelling south and east or west are not affected.

T, thats for poor folk wicked.gif go on the M6 Toll come off Junction 8; A460 to Wolves

Nice one Dave, T8 junction is practically at the side of the M6 junction 11, turn left off T8 onto the A 460down to the roundabout and straight over heading for Wolverhampton, you will be on familiar territory then, Lifeline 400yds or so on the left :hatsoff2:

Thanks for the info Chalky ,it wont affect us in any way ,if we have to walk to Lifeline we will be there ha ha

See ya later mate...........btw the postmans been

Toby

DJ times summat like......

8 - 9 Harpo & Sandi

9 - 10 Tony Foster

10 - 11 Chalky

11 - 12 Cliff

12 - 1 Andy D

1 - 2 Dave Welding

2 - 3.30 Butch

3.30 - 4.30 Soul Sam

4.30 - 6.00 Mick H

6- 7 Rob Smith

Times subject to change at the managements discretion or due to any other cock ups :hatsoff2::P

Edited by chalky

8 - 9 Harpo & Sandi

9 - 10 Tony Foster

10 - 11 Chalky

11 - 12 Cliff

12 - 1 Andy D

1 - 2 Dave Welding

2 - 3.30 Butch

3.30 - 4.30 Soul Sam

4.30 - 6.00 Mick H

6- 7 Rob Smith

Times subject to change at the managements discretion or due to any other cock ups :hatsoff2::D

Been looking forward to this for months and now it's finally here :P It seems such a long, long time since the last one!

Guest Craig A Butler

8 - 9 Harpo & Sandi

9 - 10 Tony Foster

10 - 11 Chalky

11 - 12 Cliff

12 - 1 Andy D

1 - 2 Dave Welding

2 - 3.30 Butch

3.30 - 4.30 Soul Sam

4.30 - 6.00 Mick H

6- 7 Rob Smith

Times subject to change at the managements discretion or due to any other cock ups :lol::thumbup:

Gonna be a top nite & will be seeing you all later on.

ATB, Craig