Walter & Admeration's, Marva Whitney, Brooklyn Soul Fest

honky

We've been selling these at our Dig Deeper nights in Brooklyn - thought we should offer them up so others in the scene could enjoy them too. Posters are $5 each, and are 11 x 17 inches (roughly 28 x 43 cm), printed on nice cover stock. All designs by our friend Mark "Marco" Weddington, who does really incredible work.

These are from our last thee shows in 2009, the first annual Brooklyn Soul Festival, Marva Whitney's first NYC show in 40 years, and Walter & the Admeration's aka the Green Berets first show ever performing all their own music.

small_poster.jpgmarva_poster_small.jpggreenberets_poster_small.jpg

We also have shirts from the Brooklyn Soul Festival, limited quantities of S, M, L, and XL sizes in both cream and antiqued green (the green is bright - it's the ink that's an antiqued finish). Shirts are $20 apiece.

cream_front.jpgcream_back.jpg

green_front.jpggreen_back.jpg

Payments via PayPal. Postage TBD - whatever it costs to ship it to you, we'll just pass that on, no need for a markup on that. If you'd like to order something, just drop me a PM or an email to djhonky (at) hearingmusic (dot) com. Posters from Darrow Fletcher will be offered up if there are any left over from his show on January 23!

Cheers,

- honky

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks everyone for your interest - will have a busy visit to the post office later this week! For those asking, it looks like shipping for all 3 posters to UK / Europe will run $8.48 ($2 for the tube + $6.48 for the postage).

Still have some left if anyone else is interested.

- honky

ps - Now that I've sorted out the packaging, I can report that shirts fit nicely inside the poster tube, rolled up...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!