PaulDonnelly

Sorry

Been informed by SS member Arkwright that they had to visit his local Royal Mail sorting office pay £1-30 to collect envelope with no stamps on. (me I reckon he's trying to scam me for a beer)

I've now sent out over 200 tickets for my annual birthday bash so If anyone else has incurred any costs retrieving tickets please let me know and I'll reimburse you in full

Cya all on the 19th..

last years dooooo...

Edited by PaulDonnelly

Been informed by SS member Arkwright that they had to visit his local Royal Mail sorting office pay £1-30 to collect envelope with no stamps on. (me I reckon he's trying to scam me for a beer)

I've now sent out over 200 tickets for my annual birthday bash so If anyone else has incurred any costs retrieving tickets please let me know and I'll reimburse you in full

Cya all on the 19th..

last years dooooo...

.........unlike Arkwright to bring to attention such a miniscule sumshades . Mind you after shutting his till..........:thumbup:

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 179 reads
    • moxey25
    • 29 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 111 reads
    • KC Jr
    • 31 Jan 2018
  1. sorry, please remove

• 1 posts
    • 357 reads
    • CSTA
    • 27 Oct 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 236 reads
    • B1 OKEH
    • 29 Aug 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 342 reads
    • Alan Walls
    • 25 Jun 2017
    • 2 posts
    • 439 reads
    • James Hill
    • 08 May 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 382 reads
    • tlscapital
    • 14 Apr 2017

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.