• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Steve

For a top top copy - £60 - £70

That's assuming it's totally immaculate.

About 40 - 60 for VG+ to NM

ATB

Greg. :thumbsup:

Thanks Greg

Yes it is a top copy it rely dose look new in every way, but the guy wants £50 from me to part with it.

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

Any one know the going rate for a Mint unplayed copy Red & white/Blue, Stereo/Mono? Please.

Steve J

Problem with the demo is you miss out on the fabulous flip 'Save the love at any cost' - just as good as Fragile handle with care - I'd get an issue - the jamaican ones have decent sound quality and you might get one for 30 / 40 quid.

adam

Social source share

Problem with the demo is you miss out on the fabulous flip 'Save the love at any cost' - just as good as Fragile handle with care - I'd get an issue - the jamaican ones have decent sound quality and you might get one for 30 / 40 quid.

adam

You can get a Jamaican issue for 30 -40 (recently Steve Plumb had one and so did Pat Brady - probably still do) it depends on whether you're collecting US only. You pay your money you make your choice, but 50 squid for an immaculate US demo seems fine to me.

Regards,

Greg.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

You can get a Jamaican issue for 30 -40 (recently Steve Plumb had one and so did Pat Brady - probably still do) it depends on whether you're collecting US only. You pay your money you make your choice, but 50 squid for an immaculate US demo seems fine to me.

Regards,

Greg.

I made my choice and payed my money :rolleyes: got to be US.

Steve J

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!