Seventh Avenue Aviators 'should Have Held On'

Guest Little Anthony

Guest Little Anthony

Was this ever covered up as The Millionaires...I seem to remeber that it was..but then again, I can't remember buggar all these days!

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Was this ever covered up as The Millionaires...I seem to remeber that it was..but then again, I can't remember buggar all these days!

oops mis read

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

wasn't there a rarer version - not so beefy - but about 20 years back only two in the country - one owned by paul merritt - then of brixton - 100 club regular or am i thinking of another track completely

by the way what's a congress demo worth now? dave thorley biggie from the old yate days!!

Social source share

Its Frankie Karl and The Chevrons, not sure if it was ever covered up? whistling.gif

that's it - paul merrit had a copy - as i remember it wasn't as beefy in sound as 7th avenue aviators

by the way what is the 7th avenue aviators worth now - and what price on a frankie karl

Social source share

that's it - paul merrit had a copy - as i remember it wasn't as beefy in sound as 7th avenue aviators

by the way what is the 7th avenue aviators worth now - and what price on a frankie karl

USED TO HAVE A RED ISSUE OF FRANKIE KARLE, THORT IT PLAYED EXCATLY THE SAME TRACK AS 7TH AVENUE AVIATORS.

BRI PINCH.

YORK SOUL CLUB, SAT,6TH FEB.

Social source share

the only difference is the intro as far as I'm aware, other than that and the group name they are the same.

I might be wrong but the Frankie Kark has one bar extra on the intro.

I read somewhere that the Frankie Karl was re-mixed and re-named for release on Congress

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!