Rimini Weekender 2010

Cristian

Hi soulful folks,

we proudly presents our 9th Rimini Soul Weekender at the Ghota Club,

on JULY 16th - 17th- 18th 2010

The regular DJ's will be as usual Arthur + the residents, guest dj's will be announced soon!

The Ghota Club it's located directly on the beach on Viale Regina Margherita 52 (RIMINI), just five minutes from

the airport if you get a taxi, it has got an amazing outdoor lounge disco-bar, right in front of the promenade.

This is where the afternoon sessions will take place,while the main dance-hall is just behind.

- WEEKENDER PROGRAMME -

Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon 4.30 pm - 8 pm

bar sessions with djs, cocktails, food and record stalls, dealers are welcome.

Friday night 10:30 pm - 05:00 am

allnighter in the main room

Saturday night 10:30 pm - 06:00 am

Sunday night 10:00 - 03:30

allnighter goodbye party in the main room

Tickets details in the next few days (the Ghota's owners will probably confirm the same price as 2009

and the advance pass can be obtained via paypal).

Any info or help about accommodation, local trasports ect.. just pm or email to info@gambettolasoulcity.net,

or visit www.myspace.com/riminiraresoulweekender.

Best wishes,

Cristian.

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi soulful folks,

we proudly presents our 9th Rimini Soul Weekender at the Ghota Club,

on JULY 16th - 17th- 18th 2010

The regular DJ's will be as usual Arthur + the residents, guest dj's will be announced soon!

The Ghota Club it's located directly on the beach on Viale Regina Margherita 52 (RIMINI), just five minutes from

the airport if you get a taxi, it has got an amazing outdoor lounge disco-bar, right in front of the promenade.

This is where the afternoon sessions will take place,while the main dance-hall is just behind.

- WEEKENDER PROGRAMME -

Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon 4.30 pm - 8 pm

bar sessions with djs, cocktails, food and record stalls, dealers are welcome.

Friday night 10:30 pm - 05:00 am

Saturday night 10:30 pm - 06:00 am

Sunday night 10:00 - 03:30

allnighter goodbye party in the main room

Tickets details in the next few days (the Ghota's owners will probably confirm the same price as 2009

and the advance pass can be obtained via paypal).

Any info or help about accommodation, local trasports ect.. just pm or email to info@gambettolasoulcity.net,

or visit www.myspace.com/riminiraresoulweekender.

Best wishes,

Cristian.

Hiya - PM'd You !

Regards - Ray Copley

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Many of the hotels are closed for the winter and will reopen at the end of this month, so no panic about accomodation yet. The Rimini weekender's organisers (Cristian & Simone) have also secured accomodation + weekender pass deals - visit their website for details: https://www.gambettolasoulcity.net/

If you'd rather book your own hotel, I'll be posting up a bumper (new and improved) accomodation listing and links in a couple of weeks, offering plenty of choice near the venue. So, they'll be no excuse for grown men to be camping out in Rimini this year :thumbsup:

This website also offers some practical information for Rimini tourist virgins - https://www.visit-rimini.com/

m

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

only one month to the weekender,

me and Simone really looking forward this 9th edition,

we would like to thank Maria,Karen Arthur and Pete for their indispensable support,

if anyone needs info or suggestions just pm ,from today I'll have a look at soul-source once a day at least,

also I've texted on event section here the weekender programme and pass info,

... 'see you when you get there' !

thanks,

Cristian

PS.

unfortunately on my pc Outlook-Express damaged...so I've lost the emails sent to info@gambettolasoulcity.net

in the last 2 weeks not downloaded..please in case re-send email,thanks

DJ-lineup

Arthur Fenn (UK)

Mick H (UK)

Marc Forrest (D)

Dodo (I)

stefano O. (I)

Mr.Lele (I)

Alfredo M. (I)

residents

Cristian R.-Simone C.

bar sessions djs tba

• 4 weeks later...

S*d the pizza Arthur, we're off to Il Lurido and La Cuntraria! Let me know if you and M fancy joining us!

That sounds very tempting Paul, must admit between you & me i haven't a clue what or where thoes places are but i'll trust yr judgement :thumbsup:, see you there, Arthur

Guest karen b

Hello Simone and Cristian,

both Pete and I are so looking forward to seeing you all again,:yes:

and I must say, for me, the Gotha club has tobe one of the most special places I have

ever been to, to listen, dance, laugh and be moved by soul music, :wub:

and with this years line up and crowd from all corners of the globe will give this weekend the 'magic touch:laugh:

can't wait, packing now, see you Tuesday, :wave:

Love from Karen and Pete xxx

Guest peter burke

Ooh Karen, you and Pete will be well bedded in by the time we arrive on Thursday! See you then!

Can't wait Paul.

Trip has been off and on over past month as central heating buggered and came out of the blue but wouldn't miss this weekend for anything.

Probably call over to the Charity Dayer in York today for an hour and do some flyering, bit odd as the flyers I have are Rimini, Hamburg, VaVaVoom oh and Wilton and Boomerang! For a good cause so they deserve everyone's support.

Then take a few more tonight to USOS.

Feel knackered just thinking about it, still we can relax Tuesday before the 9th RIMINI RARE SOUL WEEKENDER.

Take care ,

Pete

If Carlsberg did weekenders......probably the best... top combination of top soul, great company, sun, sea and Italian food.... perfect in fact ....:lol: Party all the way, kicking off at the hotel bar at Stanstead on Thursday night through to Tuesday morning.... top...:thumbsup:

Edited by Wrongcrowd
Guest karen b

If Carlsberg did weekenders......probably the best... top combination of top soul, great company, sun, sea and Italian food.... perfect in fact ....:thumbsup: Party all the way, kicking off at the hotel bar at Stanstead on Thursday night through to Tuesday morning.... top...beer.gif

Not sure if I shall be able to get Pete to pace himself till you get there with Nat to keep him company!!!lol :no:

But I will try!!!:yes:

Getting giddy with excitement now,:wub:

Love Karen xxx

Guest karen b

Oh I wish I was coming , all my cash is tied up taking Mamma away later this year for her 80th birthday treat , so have a dance or two for me and the odd the ice cream .... next years is a definate date !

Enjoy !

That will be fab Carms, and next year we will raise a cornet for the happy couples 5th Wedding Anniversarythumbsup.gif

Karen xxx