Market Harborough Allnighter Party

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

To all friends and who know me, im holding a Allnighter party on the 20th of february its free to get in with a very late bar,:beer: theres 2 rooms with 28 djs ,yep 28, its at Market Harborough Rugby club le16 9hf, 8 till 5am, for info ring me ,Andy on,07710099569,list of djs below , so if your free that night i would love to see ya there,:thumbup: as for lights coming on and speeches and fooking cake............. :nono: none of that going on .......... just dancing..:hypo: ...Andy.

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

To all friends and who know me, im holding a Allnighter party on the 20th of february its free to get in with a very late bar,beer.gif theres 2 rooms with 28 djs ,yep 28, its at Market Harborough Rugby club le16 9hf, 8 till 5am, for info ring me ,Andy on,07710099569,list of djs below , so if your free that night i would love to see ya there,thumbup.gif as for lights coming on and speeches and fooking cake............. nono.gif none of that going on .......... just dancing..hypo.gif ...Andy.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR FAB,GEAR N GOOVEY KICK-ASS CELEBRATORY SHINDIG ANDY !!!!!!!!!

GONNA BE A SOULTASTIC....GROOVETASTIC NITE !!!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

Guest kid mohair

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR FAB,GEAR N GOOVEY KICK-ASS CELEBRATORY SHINDIG ANDY !!!!!!!!!

GONNA BE A SOULTASTIC....GROOVETASTIC NITE !!!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

Soon comes around mate, :ohmy: be good to see you, everythings in place now.:good: .Andy.

Guest PaulBrown

Hi Andy,

Paul Brown calling! Happy New Year mate.

Noticed the party you're throwing for your 50th @ the Rugby Club. I'm keen to come along if that's OK.

Seems like you have a lot of old faces to DJ too! It will be my 53rd a few days earlier, so we're both in the birthday zone!

Hope to see you then

Cheers

Paul

Guest kid mohair

Hi Andy,

Noticed the party you're throwing for your 50th @ the Rugby Club. I'm keen to come along if that's OK.

Seems like you have a lot of old faces to DJ too! It will be my 53rd a few days earlier, so we're both in the birthday zone!

Hope to see you then

Cheers

Paul

Hi mate ,ain't seen you for a while, be great if you come, its an open invitation paul for friends and all that know me, sort of thing...hatsoff2.gif

Guest kid mohair

Thanks for the invite Andy...wink.gif

After missing the Xmas shin-dig at the Rugby club, I'm glad this is coming up...

love the vibe here...thumbup.gif

And its Rugby the week before, see you there .......wicked.gif be great to see ya at harborough.yes.gif

Guest kid mohair

Count me in for definte my friend!

Be great to see you and Gina again......it's been far too long.

Way tooo long fella, we have some catching up to do..whistling.gifwicked.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

Hope to see you then

Cheers

Paul

paul it will be good to see you again

remember all the dancing we did in the 70's from your dancing partner bob

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kid mohair

Just a week away to a little gathering with a few djs...

Hope Andy don't do a Cleethorpes Sunday Special.... :shhh:

Bring it on.. bring it on..... :D

well i wont be playing catch up so i think it will be ok :innocent: anyway at 50 i should know better...whistling

Edited by kid mohair
Guest kid mohair

So many people who I haven't seen for far too long.

I'm right excited!

I know mate, havent seen you in ages, we have some serious catching up to do,wicked.gif and theres me saying i aint playing catch up.........g.giflaugh.gif

Guest kid mohair

Just a reminder about the allnighter party on saturday, ive had a few calls and texts ect about if they need invites.no.gif no you dont its an open invitation to all like minded children of the night, 2 rooms of banging sounds with no interuptions no.gif and its free yes.gif if your coming i would say get there as early as you can, hope to see ya there...Andy.beer.gif

Just a reminder about the allnighter party on saturday, ive had a few calls and texts ect about if they need invites.no.gif no you dont its an open invitation to all like minded children of the night, 2 rooms of banging sounds with no interuptions no.gif and its free yes.gif if your coming i would say get there as early as you can, hope to see ya there...Andy.beer.gif

I should be recovered from this weekend by then (Just!)

See you there mate.

Len.

Guest kid mohair

I should be recovered from this weekend by then (Just!)

See you there mate.

Len.

Just merge into it len biggrin.gif call it.. following on rolleyes.gif see ya there for more................wicked.gif

Guest PaulBrown

paul it will be good to see you again

remember all the dancing we did in the 70's from your dancing partner bob

Hey Bob,

be good to see you too, cant promise any backdrops though!! But maybe the odd arthritic shuffle about mate!!

Looking forward to it Stevie.... See you on Saturday mate.... :thumbup:

Andy said its fine to post this...

Will have a book of tickets for the Stafford reunion all niter on 4th April ( bank holiday )...

Any wanting tickets can buy them from me and Lydia on the night.....

If you want any more details then PM please, keep this thread on topic....

cheers

Guest kid mohair

see ya there youngster yes.gifshades.gif

Its been forever mate............tumbleweed3.gif ..........Oh and the bar dont shut, serving beer till 5am ...thumbup.gif pissed and fooked and 50. not a good sight.laugh.gif

Guest kid mohair

hi andy all being well should be over on sat for a super night of soul music im sure smiggy will be on form as normalrolleyes.gif best nige

Hi mate, smiggy.......course he will...he better..see ya there...........thumbsup.gif

Guest kid mohair

See you Saturday Andy, you can let me know what the big 5 0 feels like & whether I should top myself before December. Thanks in advance of what will be a special night. Steve D

Have yer party first then top ya self...laugh.gif . see you up ther me ol mate.beer.gif

Hi Painterman, hope you have a fab birthday niter. Justin & I are at another 50th at Bisley unfortunately, so can't be with you, but I know you'll cane it royally in a Harborough stylee. The South London Massive will be represented by Roz though, who'll be coming along with Derek Palmer. Have fun!

T xx

Guest kid mohair

Hi Painterman, hope you have a fab birthday niter. Justin & I are at another 50th at Bisley unfortunately, so can't be with you, but I know you'll cane it royally in a Harborough stylee. The South London Massive will be represented by Roz though, who'll be coming along with Derek Palmer. Have fun!

T xx

Thanks luv x...........have a good nightthumbsup.gif

Guest kid mohair

I have to say that anyone planing on coming to the allnighter after 2am wont get in we have to close the doors at that time soz but.........you can get out though..laugh.gif

had a fantastic night , great turn for Andy .

but the biggest thanks has to go to Andy and Gina for being the best host possible, and putting up with myself and the rest of people back at theirs. Welcoming,kind, warm, generous and patient as some of us never know when to go , i suppose you can say the sign of a very good party. Many , many thanks from the bottom of my heart .

Andy & Gina ! thank you xx

had a fantastic night , great turn for Andy .

but the biggest thanks has to go to Andy and Gina for being the best host possible, and putting up with myself and the rest of people back at theirs. Welcoming,kind, warm, generous and patient as some of us never know when to go , i suppose you can say the sign of a very good party. Many , many thanks from the bottom of my heart .

Andy & Gina ! thank you xx

Agree with all comments here...We had a brill time...great music in great company.

Guest kid mohair

Agree with all comments here...We had a brill time...great music in great company.

Thankyou all. indeed it was a great party we finally pulled the plug at the after party at around 4 30 am.............................Monday.sleep3.gif