Whats The Most Expensive Boot Ever

• Replies 30
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

i'm sure that is F'all - compared to the old days that you hear about (in fact some poeple are prob old enough to have been there) - i know of some very, very knowledgeable person to pay lots and lots for the John/Weirdest boot when it cam out...(apperently money was restored and booter gone)

so bett o'brien is nothing - and is it a boot or re-issue?

Social source share

i'm sure that is F'all - compared to the old days that you hear about (in fact some poeple are prob old enough to have been there) - i know of some very, very knowledgeable person to pay lots and lots for the John/Weirdest boot when it cam out...(apperently money was restored and booter gone)

so bett o'brien is nothing - and is it a boot or re-issue?

few years back on ebay john and wierdest boot was always fetching £50 at the very least

Social source share

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT £70.99 what the feck is going on:chinstroke:

Someone payed £80 the other day for the Mel Britt re-issue /boot

Is it a boot or legit ??? either way it should never be selling for £80

i can't believe some people haggle over the price of proper records in sales ,have the gall to say people on here overcharge for records ,when people are selling Mel Britt 2nd issues for £80:angry:

Social source share

Someone payed £80 the other day for the Mel Britt re-issue /boot

Is it a boot or legit ??? either way it should never be selling for £80

i can't believe some people haggle over the price of proper records in sales ,have the gall to say people on here overcharge for records ,when people are selling Mel Britt 2nd issues for £80:angry:

[/quote

At the end of the day people will buy em its just how it is Im afraid.

Social source share

I noticed with that Mel Britt the seller gave the matrix info as stamped - funny how they didn't give the other detail to ID it as a counterfeit.

The exact record was on popsike and sold in July 2005 for £39 - again the description said - 'original stamped matrix'. I guess they weren't lying in either case!! Though after checking in JM's he says - 'a clumsy attempt at a ZTSC MATRIX'

I have no problems in people wanting a boot or re-issue for the jukebox/play at home scenario but ALL of these should be in a totally seperate section on ebay.

If a genuine re-issue record or look a like boot goes for a few quid and the buyer is chuffed then fine - I would hope it's because the original is probably a fortune, or so rare it's almost unobtainable anyway!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!