Guest Mark Holmes

• Replies 114
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest phillybuster

Got to reiterate what everyone has said.The man was a great part of my life,through my last school years, my apprenticeship,my relationships,my friends,my marraige,my children and my grandchildren.Teddy was there all the time.What a SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!God rest you Theodore.

Edited by phillybuster
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

RIP Teddy to one of an icon in soul music who will sadly be missed and was resposnsible for some of the best songs ever like If You Don't Know Me By Now and Prayin and The Love I Lost

a funny story to add was once i watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air many years ago and at the time was not aware when they mentioned Teddy Pendergrass and they used to dance to him, i was like who and had no idea he was in Harold Melvin and the bluenotes. But since then i opened my ears a lot.

we love you Teddy

Social source share

Guest soulpeeper

Teddy certainly had one of the most soulful and most distinguished voices - probably the best voice outta philly records - he is up there with Marvin, Luther and Levi - i want to take this opportunity to thank you Teddy Pendergrass for giving me some great moments along this journey..

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Been out of the country and out of the loop a bit. Sorry to hear this news. Thanks to all who've posted up the songs, a fine tribute to the man.

There's a link below to the Teddy Pendergrass Alliance, which Teddy set up to support people affected by spinal cord injuries. A man who never gave up. RIP Teddy.

Link to Teddy Pendergrass Alliance

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!