Charity Night - George Hotel, Burslem 12/02/10

Guest Franks Daughter

Guest Franks Daughter

Frank's Liver Dance :D

Friday 12th February 8pm - 1am.

The George Hotel, Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Tickets £5 Door £6. (Tickets available from Frank on 01782 862523)

Northern Soul / Motown DJ's.....Phil Ankers (The George), Patrick Wallace (Good Times Soul, Burton and resident DJ at Sonic Soul), Pete Roberts (The Wheel) Fran (East Midland's Soul Club) and Frank Barker himself!

It's a Charity night with all proceeds going to The Liver Unit at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham - plus a raffle with an 8gb iPod Touch as the first prize, things of all the tunes you'd get on that!

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Frank's Liver Dance biggrin.gif

Northern Soul / Motown DJ's.....Phil Ankers (The George), Patrick Wallace (Good Times Soul, Burton and resident DJ at Sonic Soul), Pete Roberts (The Wheel) Fran (East Midland's Soul Club) and Frank Barker himself!

It's a Charity night with all proceeds going to The Liver Unit at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham - plus a raffle with an 8gb iPod Touch as the first prize, things of all the tunes you'd get on that!

Derby boys will be in support of a really worthy cause.We're playing our jeux sans frontier joker in the form of Franny Gierak so anything could happpen in the next half hour.

Nice to see Frank looking sooooo much better these days - positive picture of health at the pre Christmas dayer at the Wheel.

If Charlie Waring is around there's a very good chance Mike McNulty ex Derby and now resident in Chiang Mai (Thailand) may well be on for an appearance. (You have been warned)

I met Frank at a Northern Soul Birthday party where I was one of the DJs. We both know a friend so hence we got to speak. He has clearly been given a new lease of life and wants to put something back. A great cause and I was pleased to be asked to DJ at his Liver dance. We will be there in force. My mate Baz is really looking forward to it. he spent his wedding night at the George Hotel in Burslemwhistling.gif .

Pat & Annette Wallace

• 3 weeks later...

We are coming to Burslem for this one. Great cause so we will get a warm glow. The last time I was in Burslem I dragged my husband out of a stag do at a club called the 007. I remember saying to him, that looks like a nice place dear!whistling.gif

He dont remember anythingbiggrin.gif

Frank's Liver dance what a great title for such a good cause.biggrin.gif

Guest Tim aka Bob

Frank's Liver Dance biggrin.gif

thumbup.gifC Ya There!!

thumbup.gif

thumbup.gifC Ya There!!

WILL TRY TO GET THERE ...AS DJ,IN MYSELF

WILL BE LATE ...IF NOT ...HAVE A GREAT NIGHT WILL SEND MY ADMISSION FEE THROUGH SOMEONE FOR A GREAT CAUSE A T B FRANK VINNY thumbup.gif

Guest Tim aka Bob

Ayup me owd "Utt oldies" buz from tuns at 8 if ya wonna come wit us let me know

thumbup.gif

Ay yup m'owd Oatcake!!

Car loada 'Drifters' settin offa bite afe sevun!!

Wale sae ya theer m'owd!

Arl bring mar Frankie Crocker an wael sho um ow its dun!! Duz rekun?

PRESTATYN WRISTBANDS WANTED!!!!

Guest FrostyJak

Arl bring mar Frankie Crocker an wael sho um ow its dun!! Duz rekun?

Steady on Mr Nobbler hatsoff2.gif

Me thinks most up buslem know ow its dun anyrod but i'm up fa it good.gif

Just heard from me sister and a big contingent are coming over from Leek. Pat just though you better know that your nephew Liam is coming to watch his uncle DJwhistling

Be a great night in Bozlum folks.