perux

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i put a want out on here in june last year and a bloody nice man called steve (he may come forward if he see`s this)let me have one for £70 when i`d offered him £100 for his copy(thats what i thought it was worth). then a week after we did the deal manny put a copy up for auction and it made nearly £500ohmy.gif.its not worth that but i think its worth more than £100 in 2010.

dave

Social source share

its not even a real release

it was pressed up for the market

about 15 years ago

so how the fuck is a 500 notes??

youre all feckin mad

gasher

gotta agree there i thoght the sound quality was poor when i got mine in the 90's I actually didn't and still don'f rate it as a great soul sound hence why I sold it a while back for fiftyfuckinquidph34r.gif

Social source share

its not even a real release

it was pressed up for the market

about 15 years ago

so how the fuck is a 500 notes??

youre all feckin mad

gasher

..must admit when I picked it up in late 80's (or was it early 90's ?)when they first turned up (was it 15 quid off Mr Manship?) I did think looking at it compared to all my other Flaming Arrow 45's, it didn't look right! had that brand new crackle as it came out the sleeve like when ya bought a new release in woolies!yes.gif Still I kept it coz for me it's a fantastic track! and sounds even better today propper crossover to me. but surely no more then fifty to a ton!

steve

Social source share

i put a want out on here in june last year and a bloody nice man called steve (he may come forward if he see`s this)let me have one for £70 when i`d offered him £100 for his copy(thats what i thought it was worth). then a week after we did the deal manny put a copy up for auction and it made nearly £500:ohmy:.its not worth that but i think its worth more than £100 in 2010.

dave

Hi Dave,glad you were pleased with it thought that was a fair price at the time,maybe i'd of gone a bit more now but £500 is taking the piss £100 is the max i think its worth now but each to his own.Gotta get over to the Horse & Groom sometime soon mate. ATB Steve

Social source share

I thought it was late 80's when these turned up....were they pressed by the label owner or relative of the owner?

DEFINATELY 20 YEARS OLD NOW AND THE STORY ABOUT THE FAMILY IN UK SEEMS TO BE LEGIT. IN THE EARLY 90`S YOU COULD GET ONE FOR £15/20 A POP BUT I NEVER BOTHERED COZ AS A RULE I DONT DO `NEW` OR REISSUE 45`S. SAME RULE APPLY`S TO THE AL MASON BUNKY RELEASE AMONG OTHERS IN MY EYES. BUT AS TIMES GOES ON AND THESE 45`S BECOME UNAVAILABLE AND NANCY BUTTS CERTAINLY WENT INTO THAT BRACKETT IN THE MID 90`S, YOU MAYBE HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK AND SOME THINGS I HAVE PICKED UP GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

DAVE

Social source share