Central Soul Club Nottingham, Friday 22Nd January, Guest John Poole,

Arabica

CENTRAL SOUL CLUB

GAMES WORKSHOP

WILLOW ROAD

LENTON LANE

NOTTINGHAM

NG7 2WS

3RD ANNIVERSARY AT THIS PRESTIGIOUS VENUE...............FRIDAY 22ND JANUARY 2010.................8PM......12-55AM...............£4.00 OTD

GUEST DJ................JOHN POOLE

WARM UP..................DAVE DEE

RESIDENT DJ'S.............GARY WALL...........DAVE TIDSWELL

hatsoff2.gifWELL AFTER OUR NEW YEARS NIGHT AT THE CENTRAL WE ARE BACK AGAIN 22 DAYS LATER FOR YET ANOTHER CELEBRATION OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY, WHERE HAS THAT 3 YEARS GONE, SO WE SWING OPEN THE DOORS TO THE LARGE MAPLE DANCE FLOOR, OUTSIDE HEATED BALCONY ( SMOKING AREA ) LARGE BAR, DROP DOWN SCREEN SHOWING THE HALCYON DAYS OF NORTHERN SOUL DANCERS AND VENUES, TUNES PIPED ONTO BALCONY AND TOILETS,

AND THE DJ'S WILL CERTAINLY GET YOU OUT ON THE FLOOR FROM THE WORD GO, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING YOU TO WHAT WILL BE A GREAT 3RD ANNIVERSARY AT THE CENTRAL,

CONTACT MALL-McMALL 07778797800 hatsoff2.gif

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CENTRAL SOUL CLUB

GAMES WORKSHOP

WILLOW ROAD

LENTON LANE

NOTTINGHAM

NG7 2WS

3RD ANNIVERSARY AT THIS PRESTIGIOUS VENUE...............FRIDAY 22ND JANUARY 2010.................8PM......12-55AM...............£4.00 OTD

:hatsoff2:WELL AFTER OUR NEW YEARS NIGHT AT THE CENTRAL WE ARE BACK AGAIN 22 DAYS LATER FOR YET ANOTHER CELEBRATION OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY, WHERE HAS THAT 3 YEARS GONE, SO WE SWING OPEN THE DOORS TO THE LARGE MAPLE DANCE FLOOR, OUTSIDE HEATED BALCONY ( SMOKING AREA ) LARGE BAR, DROP DOWN SCREEN SHOWING THE HALCYON DAYS OF NORTHERN SOUL DANCERS AND VENUES, TUNES PIPED ONTO BALCONY AND TOILETS,

AND THE DJ'S WILL CERTAINLY GET YOU OUT ON THE FLOOR FROM THE WORD GO, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING YOU TO WHAT WILL BE A GREAT 3RD ANNIVERSARY AT THE CENTRAL,

CONTACT MALL-McMALL 07778797800 :hatsoff2:

Hi Malc

3rd anniversary A !! Malc where as the time gone i don't no, it don't seem two minutes since the 2nd anniversary ! Be good to see John Poole back at the Central always a pleasure to hear him play !!

Also Dave Dee last he went down very well last time !! Trying to get Carol to come ! fingers crossed !!

And Bam put your leg up you need to rest it for next wk now !!

Hi Malc

3rd anniversary A !! Malc where as the time gone i don't no, it don't seem two minutes since the 2nd anniversary ! Be good to see John Poole back at the Central always a pleasure to hear him play !!

Also Dave Dee last he went down very well last time !! Trying to get Carol to come ! fingers crossed !!

Hi Son,

Yes that's 36 we have put on here and 3 special nights..................and a notable event this Friday be nice to meet and greet our local and travelling regulars and new faces at the Gamesworkshop-Central Soul............plus be good for me to get out after being confined to barracksyes.gif ................

McMall

Hi all.....not been out myself for a couple of weeks and had a really rubbish day at workangry.gif so need something to look forward to and what better place than CENTRALthumbup.gif ...although I might be the one going to the bar all night if Marks knee keeps playing up... mmmm there could be some benefits in that!!!!whistling.gif

See you all Fri

Hiya Gary & Malc,

3 year's lol were does the time go????:thumbsup: looking forward to Friday night seems ages since I've been out!! think i need a drink and a dance to get rid of the winter blues and what better place to do that is Central Soul Club........ see you later:yes:

Happy Anniversary Central Soul Clubthumbup.gif

Hiya Gaz/Malc

Hope you have a great anniversary this friday sorry i cant be there got work and that, see you all very soon Carol xx

Hiya Caz,don't work to hard!, i'll have a drink and a dance for you lol...may have to go to work me sen Saturday!!....... Not long now 2 more sleep's to go for a truly fab night at Central........ see you all later :thumbsup:

Hi Malc

Gary

seen mark he needs you to get in touch asap vw now a life boat

Hi all.....not been out myself for a couple of weeks and had a really rubbish day at workangry.gif so need something to look forward to and what better place than CENTRALthumbup.gif ...although I might be the one going to the bar all night if Marks knee keeps playing up... mmmm there could be some benefits in that!!!! whistling.gif

See you all Fri

Hi to all concerned with the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB ....... Malc , Gaz , all the Dj's , Bar staff ,and all the friendly folk that attend WELL DONE on making this a must visit soul club . HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY and long may it continue. Will definitely be up for this bad knee or not and as for the Mrs going to the bar for me 7.gif NOT A CHANCE i can hear her now " Barman can i have a glass of wine + a pint of John Smiths please oh and I'll have a large wine now while I'm waiting " whistling.gif Cost me a fortune one way or another i will get to that bar ...See You Friday All The Best~~~ Mark

Edited by Guest

:hatsoff2:THANKS FOR THAT...................FORGOT TO MENTION FOR THE FIRST 60 IN WE HAVE A WEE ANNIVERSARY GIFT :hatsoff2:

REGARDS MALL & GARY........................thumbsup.gif

Well looking forward now for tomorrow night and spinning some tunes and a few new ones to spin as well !

I say Mark if Mandy is owt like my Mrs when she goes to the bar with my money !! well i dont see it again lol and Trev the VW had ducks on the roof lmao !!

See you all tomorrow night at the Central !!

Wallie

hatsoff2.gifTHANKS FOR THAT...................FORGOT TO MENTION FOR THE FIRST 60 IN WE HAVE A WEE ANNIVERSARY GIFT hatsoff2.gif

Hi Mall hope your recovery is well on course...... not be long before your gracing that maple dance floor with them smooooth moves of yours swoon.gif

Hey Gaz if you need somewhere to moor your VW~~~~ There is a spot next to mine at Colwick Marina laugh.gif ~~~~See you later Chaps~~~~ Mark

CENTRAL SOUL CLUB

GAMES WORKSHOP

WILLOW ROAD

LENTON LANE

NOTTINGHAM

NG7 2WS

hatsoff2.gifWELL AFTER OUR NEW YEARS NIGHT AT THE CENTRAL WE ARE BACK AGAIN 22 DAYS LATER FOR YET ANOTHER CELEBRATION OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY, WHERE HAS THAT 3 YEARS GONE, SO WE SWING OPEN THE DOORS TO THE LARGE MAPLE DANCE FLOOR, OUTSIDE HEATED BALCONY ( SMOKING AREA ) LARGE BAR, DROP DOWN SCREEN SHOWING THE HALCYON DAYS OF NORTHERN SOUL DANCERS AND VENUES, TUNES PIPED ONTO BALCONY AND TOILETS,

CONTACT MALL-McMALL 07778797800 hatsoff2.gif

Thats it, work finished for the weekendbiggrin.gif ....time to spend it with the soul family beer.gif

see you all later x x

hatsoff2.gifTHANKS FOR THAT...................FORGOT TO MENTION FOR THE FIRST 60 IN WE HAVE A WEE ANNIVERSARY GIFT hatsoff2.gif

WELL THATS IT LOAD THE MOTOR AND AWAY...................AND THERE IS NO POWER CUT IN LENTON THE LIGHTS ARE ON FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY IN A FEW HOURS THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD ....................thumbsup.gif

REGARDS MALLhatsoff2.gif

WELL THATS IT LOAD THE MOTOR AND AWAY...................AND THERE IS NO POWER CUT IN LENTON THE LIGHTS ARE ON FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY IN A FEW HOURS THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD ....................thumbsup.gif

REGARDS MALL:hatsoff2:

Hi Mall...Have a cracker! ..Works in the way or would be down ....see you at The Fed thumbsup.gif

Guest craig brelsford