Swifty

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just wondered if anyone is off to skeggy in Feb , if you are pm me it would be nice to meet some SS members

and have a few Beers together thumbup.gif

Cheers

Swifty thumbsup.gif

NOT MET BEFORE MATE BUT A GREAT EVENT BEEN COMING TO BUTLINS FOR A FAIR FEW YEARS NOW.ABOUT 14 OF US FROM THE (DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB) NOTTINGHAM. WILL BE THERE FRIDAY TILL MONDAY HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU ALWAYS GOOD TO MEET NEW FRIENDS OFF S/S KTF TREV (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

Can't wait til I meet you lot 'cause I'm up for a good laugh and plenty of beers !

I'll be the slim , good looking bloke with lots of hair (F**k I forgot that was 30 years ago laugh.gif)

See you soon

Swifty good.gif

hey up swifty dunt forget thi ear plugs bud coz when he starts he start only kidding top bloke barney (metrodome blue oyster bar advertisement officer)and allround good guy he even addopts stray lancastrians from bolton see you at skeggi swifty yocky.

hey up swifty dunt forget thi ear plugs bud coz when he starts he start only kidding top bloke barney (metrodome blue oyster bar advertisement officer)and allround good guy he even addopts stray lancastrians from bolton see you at skeggi swifty yocky.

I feel a piss up coming on ! , see you there mate :thumbup:

Swifty

Well l wish l was,mate,cos you really make me laugh on here and l'm sure you'd be the same in real life.. :yes:

Would be good to meet up sometime in the year...where do you live,mate?

Webby , I would love to meet up sometime mate (doubt if I'd get a word in edgeways !) me and Denise

have decided to get out a bit more 'cause aint really been anywhere for a while , so when you're over

this side let us know and we'll have a shandy or 2 mate !

All the best

Swifty :thumbup:

Webby , I would love to meet up sometime mate (doubt if I'd get a word in edgeways !) me and Denise

have decided to get out a bit more 'cause aint really been anywhere for a while , so when you're over

this side let us know and we'll have a shandy or 2 mate !

All the best

Swifty thumbsup.gif

Pete give me a shout if you and Denise are gonna be out and about a bit more... am gonna be spending a bit more time in louth and have been all over lately. See you at Skeggy if not before. Take care x

Well l wish l was,mate,cos you really make me laugh on here and l'm sure you'd be the same in real life.. thumbup.gif

Would be good to meet up sometime in the year...where do you live,mate?

He is just the same Webby ... and does real well for 60!! .... considering his affliction and all that whistling.gif lol

Sorry Pete ... I'll behave innocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif x

He is just the same Webby ... and does real well for 60!! .... considering his affliction and all that whistling.gif lol

Sorry Pete ... I'll behave innocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif x

Cheeky git :yes: and less of the 60 , still a young 51 and a half (cant do them Halve thingys)

although cant do much about the affliction (I'ts my right arm it just keeps putting glasses

of alcohol to my mouth )

See you soon

Swifty :lol:

swifty any good at ten pin bowling lol with just a few pintssssswhistling.gif

Last time I tried Ten Pin bowling was well pissed and me thumb got caught

in the ball and didn't even go down the lane and all these clever tw*ts were watching wanker.gif

but up for a bit of laugh if you lot are :thumbsup:

Cheers

Swifty