Warwick Soul Club

Briles

We are back at our spiritual home in Warwick. The Nelson Club, so anyone who has ever been knows what to expect. Those who haven't well it it's a throwback to the old times. Traditional venue that would have fit the bill 30 years ago and music policy the same.

Expect 60's uptempo dance sounds, a lack of 70's, crossover, and RnB stuff here. Our rarities will be classic's you should know. We use local DJ's with great record collections, with the odd guest and live act, so a bit different here to most.

New DJ lineup includes 'Dogstoat' off SS, who has amazing taste, proper passion for original Northern, and I for one cannot wait for his debut on this great scene.

Everyone is welcome here, old friends and new without exception.

KTF

Dave and Jaki thumbup.gif

Edited by Briles
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mrs Simsy

We are back at our spiritual home in Warwick. The Nelson Club, so anyone who has ever been knows what to expect. Those who haven't well it it's a throwback to the old times. Traditional venue that would have fit the bill 30 years ago and music policy the same.

Expect 60's uptempo dance sounds, a lack of 70's, crossover, and RnB stuff here. Our rarities will be classic's you should know. We use local DJ's with great record collections, with the odd guest and live act, so a bit different here to most.

New DJ lineup includes 'Dogstoat' off SS, who has amazing taste, proper passion for original Northern, and I for one cannot wait for his debut on this great scene.

KTF

Do love the Nelson Club, had loads of great nights there!:thumbup:

If i can get the Friday off work, who knows i might even be able to get up for it!:lol:

me and the new wife ,(got married tuesday), love this place, should get to this one, I`ll see who we can drag with us, sleeping burnley phil is due an outing againsleep3.gif

Hi Jules, be good to see you again and whoever you bring. Be nice to see the snoozemeister himself.... rolleyes.gif So you've tied the knot mate, good to hear it thumbsup.gif

Do love the Nelson Club, had loads of great nights there!thumbsup.gif

If i can get the Friday off work, who knows i might even be able to get up for it!biggrin.gif

Yes Kylee, we did have some rather good nites there, be good to see you again if you can make it, if not some other time...thumbup.gif

KTF

Just a Bump for Warwick Soul Club , good luck on the return Home Of Warwick Soul Club the Nelson Club ... great great little club with a fantastic little sound system and good wooden Dance Floor but most of all very cheap bar with some great beers and Ales AND Friendly Soulies thumbsup.gif Had some cracking times at the Nelson Club , all the best Dave & Jak and all DJs on the night .. have a good one ! .

=========================================================================================================

I can confirm what a great venue this is!(imho):thumbup:

Attended by really courteous people who have a laugh whilst appreciating their traditional Northern Stuff on OVO!(of course!) thumbsup.gif

Young Soulies, Old Soulies, Mods:hatsoff2: and the Lambretta / Vespa Brigade!shades

Anyone who attends will not be disappointed.:D

A Great (and cheap) Night Out!:smile:

Come on down, give it large and meet the 'Warwick Faithfull'!!!

Organised by Dave (true gentleman - IMHO!) and Jaki (truly lovely Lady IMHO - actually no , change that to without doubt!)

Best

dogstoat

Your Right .. Great Night out !!

Edited by Hitsville Chalky

Just a Bump for Warwick Soul Club , good luck on the return Home Of Warwick Soul Club the Nelson Club ... great great little club with a fantastic little sound system and good wooden Dance Floor but most of all very cheap bar with some great beers and Ales AND Friendly Soulies thumbsup.gif Had some cracking times at the Nelson Club , all the best Dave & Jak and all DJs on the night .. have a good one ! .

Cheers Chalky mate, always appreciate your support. Spoke to Steve 'Dancin Demon' Saturday night at Hinckley, asked him to pass you a few words on. Be good to see you sometime mate thumbsup.gif

Best

Dave

Dave, good to hear you are back at the Nelson Club in Warwick. I am sure a lot of people have missed their Friday nights there. Always a nice friendly welcome from you and Jackie. As Chalky says, its a great little Club. Have had lots of great nights there in the past and sure I will in the future. Good luck to you all. Hope to see you soon.

Charlie Mc

Hi Dave and Jackey , good luck with this night sure you've done the right thing going back to The Nelson Club , Always seemed like a proper Northern Soul venue .Best ,Eddie

Cheers Eddie, as you know committee run clubs can sometimes be a little quirky shall we say. This one is no different, but I do know they have missed us and welcome us back thumbup.gif

Promoting is not always easy, the Assembly was easier than most in some ways, not others lol no.gif